Razard86

It is all a hallucination

64 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

18 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Of course there isn't- that's the magic of Infinity- it can do both simultaneously- it can plan or map out your entire life without mapping it out - so that it happens now on the fly.  But that doesn't make it random.   If everything was random God would just hang it up.  The greatest part of this whole thing is that God is you.

I think that the cosmos is real in the sense that the infinite cycles are perfectly coordinated. cycles within cycles to infinity, all structures of enormous complexity completely meshed with each other. something unimaginable that only infinite intelligence can do. but there is no god creating, but intelligence moving, and its movement is this. There is no reason, just existence. The thing is to perceive the intelligence more than the thing. Not the meaning, just the substance 

Edited by Breakingthewall

Subjective and objective are relative . Not absolute. 

Only through intense suffering alone will you realize that reality is objective . Pain makes reality real .

On the other hand if you isolate yourself for a long period of time in a room You gonna feel that reality is solipsistic.  It's called Solipsism  Syndrome. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

14 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I think that the cosmos is real in the sense that the infinite cycles are perfectly coordinated. cycles within cycles to infinity, all structures of enormous complexity completely meshed with each other. something unimaginable that only infinite intelligence can do. but there is no god creating, but intelligence moving, and its movement is this. There is no reason, just existence. The thing is to perceive the intelligence more than the thing. Not the meaning, just the substance 

Well you are precisely wrong.   There is God - he just has you fooled.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

11 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Subjective and objective are relative . Not absolute. 

Only through intense suffering alone will you realize that reality is objective . Pain makes reality real .

On the other hand if you isolate yourself for a long period of time in a room You gonna feel that reality is solipsistic.  It's called Solipsism  Syndrome. 

Lol.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

9 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Well you are precisely wrong.   There is God - he just has you fooled.

Maybe you just imagined that and its a misunderstanding 

7 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Maybe you just imagined that and its a misunderstanding 

Just a little misunderstanding.   Of course.  Changing my worldview as we speak :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

5 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Changing my worldview as we speak :)

22 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Your worldview is just a worldview, the truth is not a worldview, is out of the world, out of the mind, it's just the reality 

Just now, Breakingthewall said:

Your worldview is just a worldview, the truth is not a worldview, is out of the world, out of the mind, it's just the reality 

Obviously.   

Ok..you want to do this don't you.

By your logic, everything would be random.   But if you haven't noticed already, throughout your life you have seen signs that it is not random.   Have you not?  

So you believe it's just Infinity exploding - unfolding in whatever shape it unfolds as - in the now.  It's just Being.  I get that - but see - that makes reality dumb.   Reality isn't dumb.  Its smart- in fact it's so smart that it's infinitely smart.  Infinitely smart- do you realize what that entails? 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Obviously.   

Ok..you want to do this don't you.

By your logic, everything would be random.   But if you haven't noticed already, throughout your life you have seen signs that it is not random.   Have you not?  

So you believe it's just Infinity exploding - unfolding in whatever shape it unfolds as - in the now.  It's just Being.  I get that - but see - that makes reality dumb.   Reality isn't dumb.  Its smart- in fact it's so smart that it's infinitely smart.  Infinitely smart- do you realize what that entails? 

31 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

I'm not saying that it's random, but that the difference between random and intentional is in the mind, and the mind is something that is happening within this experience, in this frequency or dimension. so it doesn't mean anything outside of this experience or dimension. Reality is what it is, let's say it is the place where this experience is occurring. If you want real awakening, you have to abandon the mind completely, open yourself to the total emptiness that exists and be it. You cannot bring questions because the questions are in the experience, so if there are questions you are in the experience. The same thing happens with the answers, they are only in experience. they don't mean anything. nothing means anything, just holograms that happen. sad? a little, that's why we return to the meaning again and again, but it is a mistake, total beauty is outside of meaning, it is the total glory of existence, and it means absolutely nothing.

Posted (edited)

21 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

that's why we return to the meaning again and again, but it is a mistake, total beauty is outside of meaning, it is the total glory of existence, and it means absolutely nothing.

You're 100 percent right but- we don't return again and again- Its One.  Its not a mistake- there are no mistakes.  Mind and no MInd are One- so we don't need to return- we never left.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

10 hours ago, Davino said:

I'll have to improve my joking skills I see..

No I need to read better lol.  Apparently.   I got used to skimming through crap here - because many tend to ramble :)

Well - I'm glad you're an idealist- like me.  But remember  - it doesn't make you special.  The materialists need to share the earth with us too.  And so do the religious. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

6 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Reality is this, now, there is no a hidden god, it's only this moment springing from the intelligence that reality is, without ideas of games or hiding places, but it is only divine intelligence flowing in its infinite cycles. You can see it all time, not just in mystical experience, it's just the reality

Gos IS that

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

3 minutes ago, Davino said:

Gos IS that

Precisely.   He fails to go the final steps. The admittance of God.  It's OK.  He will come around eventually.   I stopped waiting long ago. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

28 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

No I need to read better lol.  Apparently.   I got used to skimming through crap here - because many tend to ramble :)

I know, that was the twist of the joke. Did you get it? Good huh

29 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Well - I'm glad you're an idealist- like me.  But remember  - it doesn't make you special.  The materialists need to share the earth with us too.  And so do the religious.

I wouldn't like to trap myself under idealism either but definetely integrate it.

As I have said earlier, I see it precisely like this:

There is just thisness. Everything backs to itself in the endpoint, everything is it's own explanation. Being is, its own living definition.

But how is thisness operating? It's a dream of consciousness. That's the best way to express it really. A dream because it lacks intrinsic graspability, consciousness because that's the life blood of Reality and Experience right now, all of Existence is mediated and identical to Consciousness. Sounds are consciousness. The other day I went to the supermarket and gave a full lung breath to a mint plant, damn that felt like pure consciousness, smell is consciousness, sensations going on right now, in and out of your body. There are no senses either, there is just one sense door, consciousness. 

When consciousness is solid you call it physical, when consciousness is liquid you call it Mind, when Consciousness is gaseous it is Infinity.

When you wake up to what consciousness is beyond state, you realize it is God. The Infinite One dreaming itselfisly is this-now in front of your eyes. What a fucking miracle!

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Precisely.   He fails to go the final steps. The admittance of God.  It's OK.  He will come around eventually.   I stopped waiting long ago. 

@Inliytened1 Yeah I don't worry, sooner or later it is inevitable

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Davino said:

I know, that was the twist of the joke. Did you get it? Good huh

I wouldn't like to trap myself under idealism either but definetely integrate it.

As I have said earlier, I see it precisely like this:

You are an idealist.  Don't shy away from reality being consciousness.  The big difference between a materialist and an idealist is that an idealist can go on and become a mystic. They can directly interface with Absolute Truth and God.  Where a materialist will be left in the dream knowing nothing beyond this.  

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

You are an idealist.  Don't shy away from reality being consciousness.  The big difference between a materialist and an idealist is that an idealist can go on and become a mystic. They can directly interface with Absolute Truth and God.  Where a materialist will be left in the dream knowing nothing beyond this.  

That is so. However it is sometimes hard to encapsulate words of experience. Idealism to describe reality has many lights but also shadows, that don't express what I mean when I say Reality is a dream. You are imagining idealism in the end. You are imagining imagination to begin with.

That's how deep it goes. And I like to construct reality as little as possibily and share the raw experience with the tools I have available.I preafer saying Reality is a Dream of Consciousness, if that's what we mean by idealism then I'm fine with it but do all people get that when I say idealism, if they get it, do they even have a point of reference, so to ease things out I'll skyp the idealism word.

What Reality is ? Reality is a Dream of Consciousness

That's how I would phrase it, just my personal taste

Edited by Davino

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

4 minutes ago, Davino said:

That is so. However it is sometimes hard to encapsulate words of experience. Idealism to describe reality has many lights but also shadows, that don't express what I mean when I say Reality is a dream. You are imagining idealism in the end. You are imagining imagination to begin with.

That's how deep it goes. And I like to construct reality as little as possibily and share the raw experience with the tools I have available.I preafer saying Reality is a Dream of Consciousness then I'm fine with it but do all people get that when I say idealism, if they get it, do they even have a point of reference, so to easy things out I'll skyp the idealism word. 

Those are really wise words.  I know what you are saying.  The reason I bring up an alternate worldview to materialism is that ultimately this duality will need to exist until science and spirituality merge- this will be hundreds of years from now.  But ultimately all will be revealed.   We can say the same of the term Solipsism.   Eventually the term won't be needed.  It wasn't needed by me until I got used to it.   What's your take on "other"?  Do you know that at the deepest level nothing exists outside of your direct consciousness?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

7 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

What's your take on "other"?

ma infinity.jpg6a26f2d936ba02232e41173bfbd8fc26.jpgIMG-20240310-WA0051.jpg.51d581683b996736bbfa02720161d654.jpg

I'm too lazy to think now, so I would answer something among those lines. There is other but it's still I, there is other but I am it, both and none, the part and the whole, The ALL, Infinity is my name, a pleasure to meet you.

Well, I'm gonna sleep. Talk to you later

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

2 minutes ago, Davino said:

ma infinity.jpg6a26f2d936ba02232e41173bfbd8fc26.jpgIMG-20240310-WA0051.jpg.51d581683b996736bbfa02720161d654.jpg

I'm too lazy to think now, so I would answer something among those lines. There is other but it's still I, there is other but I am it, both and none, the part and the whole, The ALL, Infinity is my name, a pleasure to meet you.

Well, I'm gonna sleep. Talk to you later

You can't go wrong quoting Ramana. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.