TheSelf

The Truth

131 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

14 minutes ago, caachr said:

Where would you place the science bottle in the picture?

Inside the relegion in a tiny bottle with big head and the man is looking up at religious man laughing so hard lol 

This would be hardcore materialist  atheist scientist

Edited by m0hsen

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

Spirituality and religion should be inside the same bottle ;) 

The model is quite right about the relationship between spirituality and relegion, so no it shouldn't.

Edited by m0hsen

Posted (edited)

Just to clear what the picture is represents, though its very clear

It's about which one is closer to the Truth, which obviously spirituality is closer than relegion or science but even that is just something consciousness made up to keep you entertained, all the yoga practices, meditation techniques, spiritual figures, deities, everything is made up by consciousness.

Edited by m0hsen

1 hour ago, m0hsen said:

Inside the relegion in a tiny bottle with big head and the man is looking up at religious man laughing so hard lol 

No. Beside the spirituality bottle or inside it, but bigger than religion.

Posted (edited)

13 minutes ago, Understander said:

No. Beside the spirituality bottle or inside it, but bigger than religion.

Wrong, in general it could be inside the spirituality but never beside it.

It's about which one is closer to the Truth, if you think sience is closer to the Truth by trying to figure out what the reality is by looking at the center of cosmos with big giant ass telescopes then put it beside the relegion or even spirituality for yourself.

Edited by m0hsen

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, m0hsen said:

Inside the religion in a tiny bottle with big head and the man is looking up at religious man laughing so hard lol 

This would be hardcore materialist  atheist scientist

Those are the same size.

Edited by Understander

1 minute ago, Understander said:

Those are the same size.

You didn't understand what the model is about.

The sci bottle should be larger than the religion bottle but smaller than the spirituality bottle.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

@Leo Gura I had the same openion, but then I thought about it more and I think there are some religions which is close to non-dualism like sufism probably therefore closer to spirituality, sience couldn't be closer to the Truth than this. Sience can never understand the reality with physical instruments and it's methods.

What do you think?

Edited by m0hsen

5 minutes ago, m0hsen said:

@Leo Gura I had the same openion, but then I thought about it more and I think there are some religions which is close to non-dualism like sufism probably therefore closer to spirituality, sience couldn't be closer to the Truth than this. Sience can never understand the reality with physical instruments and it's methods.

What do you think?

If it's close to nonduality then it is no longer a religion.

Buddhism can be a religion or it can be advanced sprituality, depending on how it is done. For many folks in Asia Buddhism is just a religion, not nonduality.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

If it's close to nonduality then it is no longer a religion.

Buddhism can be a religion or it can be advanced sprituality, depending on how it is done. For many folks in Asia Buddhism is just a religion, not nonduality.

Right 👍🏻

Posted (edited)

PENUP_20240322_134854.png

Another way to look at it but close to the original model.

Edited by m0hsen

@m0hsen Sorry, but religions or religious people are more untruthful. By being religious, you will have a hard time actually understanding reality. You will not care about the truth.

Science should not be there, since it is on another plane, science is absolutely true, and does not attempt to explain the metaphysics of existence, only the behavior of matter.

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, Understander said:

@m0hsen Sorry, but religions or religious people are more untruthful. By being religious, you will have a hard time actually understanding reality. You will not care about the truth.

Sorry for that model I should've said awakening not understanding, you can reach the truth through relegion also, through prayer or whatever.

But I'm not sure, probably just some degrees of awakening.

Edited by m0hsen

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

science is absolutely true, and does not attempt to explain the metaphysics of existence, only the behavior of matter.

...which means that it isn't absolutely true.

Every conceptual description of something is relative.

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

11 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Science should not be there, since it is on another plane, science is absolutely true, and does not attempt to explain the metaphysics of existence, only the behavior of matter.

But they do claim what the reality or existence is can be understood through science.

And obviously it's not absolutely true.

13 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

Spirituality and religion should be inside the same bottle ;) 

They already are! ;) 

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

39 minutes ago, m0hsen said:

Sorry for that model I should've said awakening not understanding, you can reach the truth through religion also, through prayer or whatever.

But I'm not sure, probably just some degrees of awakening.

Awakening is not possible by staying religious.

Just now, Understander said:

Awakening is not possible by staying religious.

There's a possibility to lose yourself or reach awakening with praying or worshiping or doing any kind of act in which it helps to weaken or lose your ego, once that happen the reality will shine in your experience, you might get a glimpse of your true nature.

It's simple.