MellowEd

You who claim to be God, answer me this: why are there souls suffering in hell?

50 posts in this topic

On 3/22/2024 at 1:52 PM, Thought Art said:

Like Taylor Swift sang “boys only want love when it’s torture “

There is a level of Hell where all the Devil does is play Taylor Swift music 24/7 on a loop.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

The  devil 👿  is made of fire and yet he shall burn in hell fire for eternity. 

Dante Alighier's divine comedy. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@MellowEd

On 19/03/2024 at 3:51 PM, MellowEd said:

Here are some videos on the topic by a range of people that describe observing similar torments taking place in the inferno.

Even though I don't proclaim to be god, I'll answer your question: Why are there souls suffering in hell?

There are several huge assumptions and terms doing the heavy lifting here. Firstly it's assuming souls exists, hell exists, and that souls suffer equally like humans and animals do, that souls have the same biology and central nervous systems in animals to feel pain and suffering. There's also a lack of definition of those 3, lack of establishing what defines a soul, suffering, and hell produces low quality dialogues, and low quality arguments that cannot allow exchange of ideas corroborated.

From the videos provided, if you're going to define and source from Christianity, and the other abrahamic religions, then for logical consistency it's necessary to use passages that describes what hell is, souls are, and suffering from a prophet, from anyone of the gospels. If this is your position and argumentation then you must use definition from them because it's of the narrow sense. If you're trying to argue from a broader sense of the souls, suffering and hell then you must also define each word that matfhes up to your premises provided.

One important point in your argument is a deep fallacy of divine authority and straw man of the word god, in accordance to how Islam, Christianity and Judaism describes god. Those religious frames of god ascribe humanity and anthropology to some idea and concept of god in both Judaism and Christianity, exception is Islam. If those versions are your go to as a necessary conclusion to souls, hell and suffering existence then it's limited. If we go by the latin wording of god like omniscience(omni=all, scientia=sentience) or omnipotence(omni=all, potence=potency or potential) then that god turns into a totality, and by definition circular.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

There is a level of Hell where all the Devil does is play Taylor Swift music 24/7 on a loop.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

The  devil 👿  is made of fire and yet he shall burn in hell fire for eternity. 

Dante Alighier's divine comedy. 

Dowse me Satan 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Anton Lavey founded the church of satan and wrote the satanic bible. He died in 1997. His last words… on his death bed were, “Oh my, oh my, what have I done?!”

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

@MellowEd Stop the nonsense already.

"Whatever one frequently thinks and ponders upon, that will become the inclination of his mind."