Butters

The Dark Psychology of Female Nature

6 posts in this topic

I think it is fundamental to understand these principles or you'll suffer. 

Some will call this "Red Pill" but being stoic, masculine and on-purpose are just life fundamentals for guys, and understanding how this ties into dating is important. 

Thoughts? 

Posted (edited)

This is stupid,because she will manipulate the guy who has no impact on her,so shes one deciding how things will go aka manipulating the situation dictating,she wont do this to someone she is reacting to.It all boils down to a guy you are.If you have no understanding of yourself she will f you over.If you have no self awarness of the things that causes her to react in bad ways then you can only go on youtube and forum typing how women aint shit...

Attack vs Defens if shes on attack and keeps at it then she basically using you for something so better to remove yourself or be used.

When you have no impact and shes on attack she doesnt care in slightest about anything regarding to you,its matter of perspective will you see this as me not being a man or shes being a bitch(pardon my french)..

Edited by NoSelfSelf

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Whhen you watch videos of other peoples dark psychology and have that at the forefront of your mind, what do you think happens to your psychology? Gets dark. 

You chose how to perceive the world not anyone else 

This is what weak men are stooped to do. When they're hurting, when they thought their looks and muscles was enough, when they try to hook up with hoochie mamma with the big booty, when they think their height is at an advantage but still got burnt. He was a dusty who lived off of women and they put him out so now he got his shit together and got a YT channel to dis women and call them manipulators. Hell, anybody can manipulate. 

He thinks now he got a car and an apartment he's in the clear 'cause he can just bring another one over and another one and another one. He says women cheat as much as men....duh...you just said men cheat. Whatever he said about women, men do too so what's the point of the video. He looks gay anyway a closeted one at that. I see right through him. Nothing handsome about him, yes he's got a model-type face but nothing masculine about him. He can go to vogue or cosmopolitan for a gig, they'll hire him, but take away all them muscles and cute eyes he's a bitch waiting to be fucked. Yeah, I said it.

Go watch some real relationship expert who's not trying to rebound and get some real knowledge about how relationships work and how to really be a man who is desired by women. Not this wanna be ex dusty rebounder who thinks he's all that because he's tall with some muscles and a headband. He said short men need money, need to be funny, need to have something else going on, but guess what, I bet you he got left for a shorty who got game and worked on himself. 

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

On 3/18/2024 at 4:51 AM, Princess Arabia said:

This is what weak men are stooped to do. When they're hurting, when they thought their looks and muscles was enough, when they try to hook up with hoochie mamma with the big booty, when they think their height is at an advantage but still got burnt. He was a dusty who lived off of women and they put him out so now he got his shit together and got a YT channel to dis women and call them manipulators. Hell, anybody can manipulate. 

He thinks now he got a car and an apartment he's in the clear 'cause he can just bring another one over and another one and another one. He says women cheat as much as men....duh...you just said men cheat. Whatever he said about women, men do too so what's the point of the video. He looks gay anyway a closeted one at that. I see right through him. Nothing handsome about him, yes he's got a model-type face but nothing masculine about him. He can go to vogue or cosmopolitan for a gig, they'll hire him, but take away all them muscles and cute eyes he's a bitch waiting to be fucked. Yeah, I said it.

Go watch some real relationship expert who's not trying to rebound and get some real knowledge about how relationships work and how to really be a man who is desired by women. Not this wanna be ex dusty rebounder who thinks he's all that because he's tall with some muscles and a headband. He said short men need money, need to be funny, need to have something else going on, but guess what, I bet you he got left for a shorty who got game and worked on himself. 

"he's a bitch waiting to be fucked"  LOL (but seriously, +1 to much of what you said)

I picked that up INSTANTLY after clicking to a random timestamp . "The type of guy to hold his face after getting slapped" vibes

On 17/03/2024 at 1:44 PM, Butters said:

I think it is fundamental to understand these principles or you'll suffer. 

Some will call this "Red Pill" but being stoic, masculine and on-purpose are just life fundamentals for guys, and understanding how this ties into dating is important. 

Thoughts? 

Whichever way you choose to frame other people, there's evidence that supports that claim. You can generalize this statement to every belief you have. It's called confirmation bias.

This kind of idealization of what a concept is is so far away from the truth that it hurts to see. You are watching a guy talk about his particular experiences and views about women and assuming it is true. That's akin to listening to someone who prefers dogs over cats describing a cat's appearance and behavior to you. The bias plays an important role in how he portrays the animal. In the given case, the average dating coach is not particularly interested in your relationship success, but in how to convince you that he has what it takes to give you success and keep you coming back whatever the result may be.

People who talk about "female nature" and "male nature" often have little to no psychological or philosophical knowledge to sustain their analyses. Although some generalization is possible, the amount of cultural and geographical differences in the female population is so large, that it is shallow and unproductive to approach dating psychology in such a way. 

We have been through thousands of years of human life, living in various environments that pose different threats and needs to us. Nevertheless, we were practically genetically identical throughout this entire time, displaying very different behaviors and cultural values, even comparing societies that lived under the same geographical conditions.  Social conditioning and cultural manifestations are accepted by anthropologists and biologists alike as the most prevailing factors in defining behavior in people.

The point is that there is nothing inherently negative or positive to any of the genders' psychology necessarily. The crisis and problems we are facing between men and women today, and therefore, the "dark traits" people exhibit, are the fruit of the mode of socialization that is pervasive in our current society. The way we influence and build people's personalities has way more to do with dysfunctional relationships than an inherent evil trait in all of us.