CosmicExplorer

It is quite clear what is (at least) possible without using steroids

33 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

On 19/03/2024 at 11:43 AM, Javfly33 said:

Not for all females. Most females are unconscious chimps as males so they Will be attracted to muscles. 

There isnt anything more dumber than spending 1 hour a day building muscle to be attractive to females. 

But thats the level of development we are in western society 🤣 (i do hit the gym precisely for the "reasons" you mention so im not denying the Truth of your statement). 

But things as dedicated or respect would be better invested in going to higuer realms of development, not to survival crude body aspects like getting laid 🤣🤣 .

And confidence is the most bs word. If one has to build muscle to be confident then one IS one hell of a fucking chimp. Not to mention confidence is another low consciousness trait.

Clarity, not confidence. All the dumb people want confidence. Smart beings want clarity and perception.

Having said that im signing off im going to lift some weights gotta appear "dedicated" for the females of western world 🤣

I can sense that you overthink stuff and your head's a bit fucked (been there a lot before). 

All this overthinking philosophical talk not helping you. 

There's nothing dumb about working out, especially if you enjoy the activity, just don't become too obsessed. Not everything we do needs to be advanced or sophisticated. 

Also the fact that you "have to lift weights in order to appear dedidacted to other "western" females" is not a good frame. 

Go gym because YOU want to go, otherwise just don't. 

Confidence isn't a "low consciousness" trait lool Leo has rotted your brain with this stupid consciousness lingo.

Confidence is a pretty significant thing, and it will make or break a man. You could do with more of it. 

Edited by Optimized Life

1 hour ago, Optimized Life said:

Confidence is a pretty significant thing, and it will make or break a man. You could do with more of it. 

100%.

Confidence is a master key to myriad doors which gatekeep many favorable experiences a man can have assuming he gains entry.

On 19/3/2024 at 0:43 PM, Javfly33 said:

Not for all females. Most females are unconscious chimps as males so they Will be attracted to muscles. 

There isnt anything more dumber than spending 1 hour a day building muscle to be attractive to females. 

But thats the level of development we are in western society 🤣 (i do hit the gym precisely for the "reasons" you mention so im not denying the Truth of your statement). 

But things as dedicated or respect would be better invested in going to higuer realms of development, not to survival crude body aspects like getting laid 🤣🤣 .

And confidence is the most bs word. If one has to build muscle to be confident then one IS one hell of a fucking chimp. Not to mention confidence is another low consciousness trait.

Clarity, not confidence. All the dumb people want confidence. Smart beings want clarity and perception.

Having said that im signing off im going to lift some weights gotta appear "dedicated" for the females of western world 🤣

You sound Butt hurt here and are overthinking way too much this comment, poking fun out of the 'dedicated' bit Breathe..chill out!..

like optimized Life said above that.'go to the gym because you want to' for your self and not for the fermales.'

I was saying It like its one of the reasons why its a good idea, and has Many benefits and for ones mental health.

Posted (edited)

I want to make another point that, I am (cringefully) regretful of making myself in the past, is that we need to drop this idea of "western girls", there may be a fragment of truth in this descriptive distinction since, yes there will be notable cultural differences and values between Europe/USA girls vs Asian girls, and ofc you're entitled to your preference and to move to Asia if you like, but other than that it's pretty meaningless. 

I mean, I see pickup and prank videos involving american girls from college campuses and tbh, most of them look remarkably chill and nice. 

So we try and just say "west" but american girls will be pretty different to Mediterranean girls, Scandinavian ect.. it's not all the same. You could have really bad and lame experiences with Finish girls but then have an amazing time in austin texas, but if you were so blindsided by this overegeneralized dinstincitiion of the "west" then you'dnever open ur mind up to going there.

Now, I think more relevant is the actual city that you're in. Prejudices aside i'd probably rather meet girls from LA or Austin than Detroit, 

My main point is that I spent some time with these strange views of "western women" programmed into my head, but I think what matters much more is the country annd city you're in, where I live is quite shitty for game, yet I couldn't see myself getting any better results and being happier than in the USA, and it's supposedly the pinnacle of this so called collapse, "fall of the west"? But when I say that, I'm talking about within the best cities in the USA with the best weather assuming that I have more than enough money to afford the cost of living there too. I'm not talking about some Detroit hell hole ghetto 

I wouldn't have seen myself saying this a year/2 ago and I was obssessed with going to 3rd world countries to bang women. 

Edited by Optimized Life

Posted (edited)

Some pics doesn't work so I'm reuploading them here

image.jpgimage (1).jpgimage (2).jpg

Edited by CosmicExplorer

3 hours ago, CosmicExplorer said:

Some pics doesn't work so I'm reuploading them here

image.jpgimage (1).jpgimage (2).jpg

Fantastic, nothing to do with monsters of the modern era on massives dosages of sub-derivatives of 19nor, insulin, HGH...
Real strong men 👍

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

On 18/03/2024 at 10:33 AM, Michael569 said:

@CosmicExplorer yop! FBW is an absolute beast. I do same 6 exercises 3 times a week, go as heavy as I can for 6-8 rounds and I've had the greatest improvements in strength since my 15s when I started. Went from doing 8 reps of 90kg squats to doing 8 reps of 140kg in about 6 months doing it mostly on plant based diet, i absolutely love it, never before knew this is actually possible.

I don't even care about hypertrophy as much but love the competition with myself to get slightly better each week. 

@Michael569 would you be able to share your program?

I have been using 3-5 day splits over the last 6 years with great success, however I’d love to try something new; especially with your strength improvement experience :) 

Posted (edited)

@QVx basically this guy's protocol https://www.instagram.com/p/CxJOSG6Squd/

• Barbell Squat
  • Penchpress (occasionaly varied with inclined benchpress) 
  • Wide Pullups 
  • Standing shoulder press 
  • Pendlay Rows 
  • Dips 
  • unassisted Situps (+ I add hanging leg raises) 

It's pretty simple in design but fairly demanding. All of it is free weights, no cables, no machines. 

Overall, I really like his approach, I agree with most of his ideas as they are supported by the wider evidence, and in my entire fitness journey (since 15, I'm now 33), nothing has ever worked as effectively as this. Same as you I was following split training on and off for years but after some newbie gains, I felt like I was stagnating for years. 

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

31 minutes ago, Michael569 said:

@QVx basically this guy's protocol https://www.instagram.com/p/CxJOSG6Squd/

• Barbell Squat
  • Penchpress (occasionaly varied with inclined benchpress) 
  • Wide Pullups 
  • Standing shoulder press 
  • Pendlay Rows 
  • Dips 
  • unassisted Situps (+ I add hanging leg raises) 

It's pretty simple in design but fairly demanding. All of it is free weights, no cables, no machines. 

Overall, I really like his approach, I agree with most of his ideas as they are supported by the wider evidence, and in my entire fitness journey (since 15, I'm now 33), nothing has ever worked as effectively as this. Same as you I was following split training on and off for years but after some newbie gains, I felt like I was stagnating for years. 

Thanks @Michael569, appreciate it :)

I take it that routine is a single session undertaken three times a week?

Interestingly I use all those exercises in my programs but just perform them as a bro split. Had great results, it just comes down to a matter of how much food am I willing to eat to grow bigger.

3 hours ago, QVx said:

I take it that routine is a single session undertaken three times a week?

yeah, pretty much. Makes life simple I find and it is perfect if you don't have time to exercise daily, I no longer don't. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

If you want some extraordinary qualities of the body, why not learn some advanced form of Isha Hatha yoga? You will also get the internal qualities which are even more important.

Posted (edited)

A "discord friend" has developped a terrible chronic insomnia because of a trenbolone cure. 

I believe it's probably still in the tricyclics/benzodiazepines/adaptogens loop.

In fact, perhaps only certain steroids which do not aromatize too much and are not very stimulating (nandrolone, DHT derivatives, etc.) will not particularly cause insomnia.
Even testosterone will give you terrible insomnia unless you suppress massively aromatase and feel like you've become an old man.

Edited by Schizophonia

Posted (edited)

Even very high doses of testosterone will suppress melatonin and destroy certain organs after a few years.

Edited by Schizophonia