Thought Art

I Actually went out tonight

57 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

11 hours ago, Dauntment said:

Observed: Social Anxiety & Overthinking. You should work on your inner dialogue man (how to talk to yourself); Wayyyy too nervous and logical about certain shit, for instance, no one gives a F**K about a petty 3 year age gap (25 vs 28) LMFAO.

It's all about your ENERGY, your STATE. Have fun, be entertaining, "make someone's day", engage/initiate something with the girls who claim are smiling at you (even a f**king "WHATS UP!?! :D" would go a long way). But Kudos for creating this "log/journal"

True 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Posted (edited)

@Thought Art

Here's a dirty little secret: Hooking up with girls will get waaaaaaaaaaayyyyy easier once you're in you thirties. And (almost) no girl will give a f*** if you're five years, ten years, fifteen years or even twenty years older than her as long as you make her wet her panties. In fact, it's probably going to be an asset.

So cheer up dude... the best is yet to come.

✊️

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Thought Art said:

@Miguel1 thanks! I started using the count down from 10 thing as well

Very good.

People are lots of fun. If you know how to have fun yourself and inspire that fun out of others.

Also, don't worry too much about the 10s for now. That is putting the cart before the horse.

And finally, girls tend to become more attractive as you get to know them and get attracted to their feminine energy and personalities. You can judge a girl all you want with ''she's ugly etc.'' But once she makes you feel good, positive, manly, and grounded, you'll see her differently.

And your state matters probably the most. If you are in fear, you see fear and negativity everywhere. If you are in fun, you see fun and positivity everywhere. So if you are in fear, your mind will judge and find excuses why x girl is not approachable (not attractive enough etc.) as a defense mechanism. 

On the contrary, if you are in a fun and positive state, your mind will focus on all the positive qualities in girls and so, you will see them as more attractive.

Ultimately it goes full circle like this: in a positive, uplifting fun state, less good-looking girls become more good-looking and the really hot girls become less hot and intimidating.

Everything will start feeling like a play. A playful, fun, non-judgemental group flirt. One big incest family, called the nightclub.

----

Anyway, keep going. Take the small wins. TAKE THEM. And be patient and don't set STUPID unrealistic expectations. You are not going to be a master at this now just because you had a one good night.

And keep the macro momentum going. Long breaks will fuck you up again.

Edited by Miguel1

Connect with me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/miguetran

Spring is soon and summer is near 

◭"89"

I was reflecting on something that happened at least twice. I said hi and introduced myself to a couple girls. But, didn’t stay in set. 

a minute or so later they came over to me to talk more. What does that mean?

One girl was like “So, you’re Irish?” (It was St. Patrick’s day and I have Irish last name) 

I should have said “kiss me I’m Irish”

◭"89"

2 hours ago, Thought Art said:

I was reflecting on something that happened at least twice. I said hi and introduced myself to a couple girls. But, didn’t stay in set. 

a minute or so later they came over to me to talk more. What does that mean?

It means that they felt like you're not a desperate nuisance who is going to cling to them like a goddamn limpet all night just because they gave you a bit of friendly attention. The ability to walk away from girls after a good interaction signals inner freedom, which in turn generates trust and makes them feel like you're a cool guy that is safe to hang out with.

If that assumption on their part is justified is of course a different question, lol. :P

Why so serious?

@Bazooka Jesus Yeah, I can tell that my unattachment and playfulness went pretty far

◭"89"

On 3/17/2024 at 1:59 AM, Miguel1 said:

Finally, Oh god dammit this real time reporting reminds me of my early days over 10 years ago. Getting that world war 2 flashbacks lol.

😂😂

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

@Thought Art You the man bro. I like the thread.

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

Posted (edited)

28 minutes ago, Consept said:

Genuine unattachment is probably one of the most attractive behaviours there is 

Yeah I mean. I am 28, Ive had lots of sex and enjoy being by myself. I am also playful, energetically respectful but am also able to Rizz. 

Girls want to enjoy your energy. So do you. What a design!

I haven’t done much “pick up” though, and of course I did have nerves when I went out. I will go out Friday or Saturday again this week.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

26 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Yeah I mean. I am 28, Ive had lots of sex and enjoy being by myself. I am also playful, energetically respectful but am also able to Rizz. 

Girls want to enjoy your energy. So do you. What a design!

I haven’t done much “pick up” though, and of course I did have nerves when I went out. I will go out Friday or Saturday again this week.

What are the ways you’ve gotten lots of sex, if not through pickup?

Posted (edited)

@Miguel1 Well, I guess I was born attractive. Girls have always been attracted to me. It happened a lot in Uni, happened tree planting, girls through dating apps, etc 

I guess mostly dating apps and social circle of sorts

Sometimes I would play music and girls would sleep with me. Dating apps I had a high lay %… idk

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

16 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@Miguel1 Well, I guess I was born attractive. Girls have always been attracted to me. It happened a lot in Uni, happened tree planting, girls through dating apps, etc 

I guess mostly dating apps and social circle of sorts

Sometimes I would play music and girls would sleep with me. Dating apps I had a high lay %… idk

I see. So you contribute all that mostly to your looks?

Based on this post, your charisma is probably not the best?

Posted (edited)

@Miguel1 lol 

Ask them I guess

The only thing I’ve ever really lacked was self esteem and self love. 

When I was young and immature 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"