Yousif

We Are Slaves

30 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

You still do not go far enough, there is even not a such thing as freewill, or rather it's an another illusion like everything else, a magic trick.

It's a film, which will unfold as it should unfold. :)

Is there really such a thing as free will? It certainly seems like there is until you have an awakening O.o

@Yousif

8 minutes ago, Yousif said:

Is there really such a thing as free will? It certainly seems like there is until you have an awakening O.o

Yes there is, both free will and determinism, mostly free will.

Truth is not enslavement but the opposite. But ofc if you're still in the body there'll be some form of survival bullshit required.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

15 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Yousif

Yes there is, both free will and determinism, mostly free will.

Your ego doesn’t have much free will, it’s an illusion, your godhead does have free will.

3 hours ago, puporing said:

Truth is not enslavement but the opposite. But ofc if you're still in the body there'll be some form of survival bullshit required.

It feels like you’re a slave when you’re in your ego mind, when you wake up the slave, slave master, and the notion of enslavement are all one and the same.

@Yousif

2 hours ago, Yousif said:

Your ego doesn’t have much free will, it’s an illusion, your godhead does have free will.

But you chose to reply to me. Is that proof of free will as well?

On 1/4/2024 at 6:40 PM, Nemra said:

Why not? Don't you agree that different countries have different kinds of slavery that play out in different ways?

I know it's not the same as going backwards in time, but every country we could say is more ahead in time or behind.

I do not know if it's true, but I read a study that a medieval peasant had more leisure time than a modern day corporate slave. Also I like a lot of physical labor especially if it is adventurous.  Going hunting and stuff should be cool.

Fate and Free will are the same thing. Collapsing that duality helps.

We choose what we do, but we are also in a pattern, with a result lining up from the moment we start.
What we chose to do was also the result of a pattern.

Randomness has to exist because this is infinity, and I cannot picture something that can't exist somewhere in some form (if you don't get hung up on how or what). A monster shape can be found in an insect for example, or the sky can appear green if you hold up a green filter, or look at a distant green planet.

Randomness partly explains the deviation from a pattern. People's ability to break their patterns is demonstrated every day, and so that possibility also exists.

The Only time You have absolute Free Will is in your Ability to Respond. Situations in Your life will rise up, some planned some random, you have to have clarity of sight to navigate thru these situations with Ease, but situational problems/challenges always arise, how You Respond to these situations is totally up to You. Free Will is not about absolute control of anything, is about YOU!

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

Yes, that's the status que, not the TRUTH OF SOCIETY. I love them saying 'truth' in such posts, as if they know truth if they saw one.