BlessedLion

Are You A Beta

12 posts in this topic

Look familiar? 

don’t become this, never give up on growing and crushing life, once you start fucking life, women naturally want to fuck you

Posted (edited)

This is a very good representation of a low energy man.

Even if the trauma has passed, you cannot easily reverse such functioning in such a socially atomized society. You have to make a real effort to get out of loneliness, and being surrounded is the most important point in reversing low energy.

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

I have never had a smile as virile and attractive as under cannabis lol, thanks to dehinhibition.

I am beta on the outside but alpha on the inside x)

47 minutes ago, Applegarden8 said:

I am beta on the outside but alpha on the inside x)

And me i'm omega on the outside but sigma on the inside. 

full (2).png

Posted (edited)

@BlessedLion

He obsessively wants love from others, not knowing that he lacks self-love.

Edited by Understander

This one dimensional portrayal of masculinity can easily get you stuck in inauthenticity. Let's say you make a mistake: It takes quiet some balls to own up and take responsibility for it, especially if it's associated with strong shame or guilt. However, I've met multiple of these "alpha male" types that struggle admitting to their flaws and mistakes. Owning up to a mistake can make you feel weak and incompetent, which might go against the fantasy of the "strong and competent" man. Introspection is disincentivized, because it actually takes vulnerability, which isn't seen as "manyl" for a lot of these guys.

As a man, you will have to do both. You will have to know how to assert yourself, but you also have to know when to let something go. If you can't be "alpha" when the time comes to man up, or if you can't be "beta" when it's time to sit your ass down and listen, then you inherently limit what you're capable of achieving as a man.

The same is obviously true for the opposite type of man. Demonizing and suppressing your masculinity will lead to the same problems.

beep boop

"you must construct additional pylons :D:D

No, srsly this was fucking depressing. Feeling sorry for this guy but I'm pretty sure this was a spot on description to millions of life of lonely men. Replace that skateboarding with gym sometimes but other than that...scary 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Posted (edited)

@DefinitelyNotARobot

"Alpha male" types confuse not giving in to emotions too much with repressing them, so they start to believe that emotions aren't for them and become miserable.

I think these are unhealthy types of masculinity and femininity for men.

Edited by Understander

1 hour ago, Schizophonia said:

And me i'm omega on the outside but sigma on the inside. 

full (2).png

I don't even know how that would look like. 😀