Hardkill

It's official: the 2024 election will be a Biden vs. Trump rematch

28 posts in this topic

I'm still in shock that Trump is running again for presidency. I'm still in the negation phase

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

Posted (edited)

On 19.3.2024 at 11:12 PM, Merkabah Star said:

Let’s hope not, that would be as step backwards. She is the biggest war monger of them all. Not surprised you would love her. 

This is not about "war mongering" at all.

She has a great common sense in her ability to differentiate between healthier forces and less healthy ones.

The biggest war mongers are the ones who give every content the same pass out of poisonous extreme relativism in the best case, or prefer the darker ones out of personal psychological cravings they have when they live under a democracy from birth and take it totally for granted, in the worst case.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

Posted (edited)

On 3/17/2024 at 9:02 AM, Karmadhi said:

Their population is 4x less than Russia.

All the war is being done on Ukranian territory, destroying the country gradually.

I saw on 2023 they did a major counter offensive in summer which did not do anything. And back then they still had decent supply of NATO weapons. 

It will just go down from here considering Ukraine cannot replace its troops as much as Russia.

And going on offensives is always more costly for the attacker since the defender can build defenses.

Considering now Russia has a shit lot of defenses on eastern Ukranian territory it holds, Ukraine lacks the manpower for a major breakthrough.

They did try it, all it did is kill people and no results.

And Ukraine again in  a long war of attrition cannot defeat Russia.

If they make peace now they can keep most of their country intact. Russia only occupies Russian majority areas. Most ethnic Ukranians are not in those territories. Hence dying for them is foolish to me.

it's beneficial for the west to keep russia tied up in that war indefinitely.

aid is flowing, but not enough, just enough to keep them in the fight, presumably forever

we live in the dark ages.

Edited by Oppositionless

Posted (edited)

On 3/19/2024 at 2:12 PM, Merkabah Star said:

Let’s hope not, that would be as step backwards. She is the biggest war monger of them all. Not surprised you would love her. 

Yeah, with all due respect to Nivsch, idk what in the world he is talking about. I mean just because she's a woman of color doesn't at all mean that she would be a good president. She can't even compare himself anywhere close to Hillary Clinton, who before 2020, was arguably the most qualified woman or person in the country to be our country's next president as a liberal or center-left Democrat and is practically a political genius like her husband is. Hillary would've been a wonderful president along with having made history as the first woman US president and another liberal/semi-progressive POTUS right after and like Obama's presidency. 

Hayley, on the other hand, is a corporate neocon conservative Republican. She's not even brilliant or inspirational at all and has nothing new, popular, or good to offer in terms of policy for the general electorate as a whole. She would've been as disastrous of a president of our country as Bush was. Plus, quite frankly why would the conservative/Republican voting base in America, which has for decades has becoming increasingly more of the party of angry white men and racism (particularly after the rise of Trump and MAGA), ever like the idea of a woman of color such as her becoming their party's presidential nominee, let alone become the next POTUS?

Edited by Hardkill

On 14/3/2024 at 1:59 AM, Hardkill said:

I believe that the main factors that will really determine who wins the election will be:

youre missing the obvious : any of them dropping dead from old age or health issues

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

7 hours ago, mmKay said:

youre missing the obvious : any of them dropping dead from old age or health issues

Certainly, could happen, but I don't see any real sign of that happening with either Trump or Biden. At least not yet.