LoneWonderer

5 meo DMT question

14 posts in this topic

I have no previous experience with psychedelics. Would it be ok to go straight for the holy grail 5 meo dmt or is working your way up to it a must?

Thanks!

Posted (edited)

@LoneWonderer Yes it would be ok.

But start very slowly and carefully raise the dose.  And have an experienced trip sitter with you, one that stays calm even if you scream in full power.

You also should be known how powerful 5 Meo can be. Inform yourself before.

If I were you I would start with 5 meo malt which is more forgiving and loving.

Edited by OBEler

@OBEler Thank you! Yes, my idea is to do it at a retreat at some point next year with experienced shaman/teacher.

Posted (edited)

20 minutes ago, LoneWonderer said:

@OBEler Thank you! Yes, my idea is to do it at a retreat at some point next year with experienced shaman/teacher.

I would do it all by yourself.Doing with a shaman has it's risk. Also he will not offer 5 Meo malt because that's rare.

Also the real potential comes after at least 20 to 50 trips.So do you want to work with it seriously? But that can be a personality type problem. Some people always need a group to do things.

Edited by OBEler

@OBEler I live in New Zealand where these substances are illegal. How could I get a hold of them? This is the only reason why my plan is to do a retreat in Portugal or Mexico.

Posted (edited)

@LoneWonderer inform yourself about legal status of 5 Meo malt. This substance is so rare , that in some countries it's not yet scheduled/illegal 

Edited by OBEler

5 hours ago, LoneWonderer said:

I have no previous experience with psychedelics. Would it be ok to go straight for the holy grail 5 meo dmt or is working your way up to it a must?

Thanks!

Go for the gold. I don't have direct experience on 5meoDMT but as my research goes I would still recommend 5meoMalt to begin with. It will be easier, nausea can be a thing on classic 5meoDMT and the duration may be too short also.

Malt has 0 nausea and lasts for 2h and is very gentle. It will guide your purification and prepare you for spiritual practices, other psychedelics and life itself. People have found Malt easier to work with than 5meodmt.

Here is a comparison for you:

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

How does one administer 5 meo malt? Does plugging still work as with 5 meo DMT? 

@woohoo123 yes exactly like 5 Meo DMT. You just need a bit bigger dose and 5 Meo malt is in HCl so just dissolve with some drops of water (3 drops or so)

On 3/9/2024 at 7:41 PM, LoneWonderer said:

Thanks!

If anything, I would say losing your psych virginity to 5meo is optimal.

I did the conventional wisdom route of a dozen mushroom trips and a dozen LSD trips before ever attempting 5meo.

In hindsight, starting with 5meo and never looking back would've gotten me here in twice the time.

shrooms have a poor noise-to-signal ratio, and LSD lasts so long it derails your whole day and your human goals take a hit.

5meo is pure signal, short and sweet. no recoil.

The only prerequisite to a positive and life-changing 5meo trip is your ability to surrender. Everything else is secondary.

try clenching your fist around an object, notice the tension, the grip, the effort/exertion, the labor.

Now release the object, let it drop, notice the unwinding of your effort and exertion.

This is the same "unwinding"/release movement you must do with your soul when the 5meo consciousness is about to kill you.

It's Love.

8 hours ago, woohoo123 said:

Does plugging still work as with 5 meo DMT?

It works perfectly for me. High doses I always plug. Low doses I usually snort

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

4 hours ago, RendHeaven said:

If anything, I would say losing your psych virginity to 5meo is optimal.

I did the conventional wisdom route of a dozen mushroom trips and a dozen LSD trips before ever attempting 5meo.

In hindsight, starting with 5meo and never looking back would've gotten me here in twice the time.

shrooms have a poor noise-to-signal ratio, and LSD lasts so long it derails your whole day and your human goals take a hit.

5meo is pure signal, short and sweet. no recoil.

The only prerequisite to a positive and life-changing 5meo trip is your ability to surrender. Everything else is secondary.

try clenching your fist around an object, notice the tension, the grip, the effort/exertion, the labor.

Now release the object, let it drop, notice the unwinding of your effort and exertion.

This is the same "unwinding"/release movement you must do with your soul when the 5meo consciousness is about to kill you.

No such thing as short or long in very high states. Be careful with your advice. Clocks stop tikking , no time

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

11 hours ago, woohoo123 said:

How does one administer 5 meo malt? Does plugging still work as with 5 meo DMT? 

On 10/03/2024 at 3:41 AM, LoneWonderer said:

Try plugging first. If it works, awesome!

If it doesn't work well, there are other options. From my experience and what many others say, it often works poorly.

7 hours ago, Jowblob said:

No such thing as short or long in very high states. Be careful with your advice. Clocks stop tikking , no time

Take it from a guy who has done excessive rounds of LSD suspended in eternal bliss states, no matter how thoroughly you escape the facade of time, when you come back down the next day, having not eaten for 24 hours, neglecting sleep, you're gonna feel that one like a bitch!

It's Love.