Hello from Russia

Member
  • Content count

    2,493
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hello from Russia

  1. Can you give examples on green Christianity? Probably people in blue zones.. Although they are kinda blue in their worldview, just happened to live very healthy lifestyles and have very nurturing psychologically healthy communities
  2. As one wise man said: Sometime you just want to be a silly goose
  3. @at_anchor Yeah, dude, you need to get the fuck away no matter the cost, it kills you
  4. @at_anchor Dude, it's about the purpose if your life, your utmost authentic expression of yourself. Only you can choose it for yourself, otherwise it will be fake
  5. Profound is really the word for it, lol
  6. The best part of being a russian is getting your money lose its value 2x over night, lol
  7. @Leo Gura When you said cause and effect is the illusion in one of your videos you meant it in dichotomy absolute vs relative?
  8. The more important question - why do you want to do pickup on girls who are not aligned with your values at all? Just join some spiritual/self-development scene in your town and meet higher quality women here and you won't ever have that problem as almost nobody will be drinking
  9. We really live in dark ages, holy shit
  10. Yeah, modern porn is so good indeed Though I sometimes like to watch retro stuff, like movies from 60s, 70s, etc, they feel so raw and authentic in many ways, I enjoy it
  11. Isn't he selling meditation techniques and stuff like that?
  12. Yeah, to be honest I don't know why it's still considered a status symbol. When I see people in these I think of them less, not more
  13. After one operation my throat was hurt for about 2-3 weeks as though I deepthroated 30 cm black dicks for 2 hours straight
  14. Have you ever heard about ascended masters? You can google it. The lore says it's basically people who've achieved enlightenment across many lifetimes and now they allegedely even more woke than ordinary enlightnment and they generally have some higher spiritual purpose on the Earth (which they try to achieve through many lifetimes)
  15. We need to build some vegan bars with good stuff in it Sodas are such nasty drinks too
  16. @Leo Gura Do you believe/have witnessed at this point any alien beings like angels, deities, jinnies and things of that naure?
  17. Can you send me what you watched? Yeah, I remember a thing with the minor, she didn't complain much though except for this incident
  18. ? After she said "no" he pulled back and said sorry -> didn't push further