Kokorec

Member
  • Content count

    59
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Kokorec

  • Rank
    - - -

Personal Information

  • Location
    Poland
  • Gender
    Male

Recent Profile Visitors

1,295 profile views
  1. Labeling like that helps in real time, kudos
  2. @Leo Gura what's a healthy relation to women then? in your opinion since you got strong views
  3. @How to be wise I send you a digital kiss(just blow it unto air should arrive in a couple days), I will read it. Any tips/resources for not feeling wanted and not making her the prize?
  4. writing style scream ai, and I want to argue and make it seem like I am above those points but I am not and they are too valid to argue with
  5. Sounds superficial, i am curious what's the general emotional need for it. Even if its pure evolution, what does the drive optimize for?
  6. Why do men need women so much, other than re-production and child care. I'm investigating it in myself and also ask you to see how you feel and why? Personally there is a part of me that looks for a woman's approval more than a man's, sex is a big driver in my life also. Yet am not quite aware why. Help me @Leo Gura
  7. https://x.com/bryan_johnson/status/2035844605732876528?s=20 2:13:05 where he gives juicy speech
  8. @Leo Gurapapa come tell us wdyt cause he seems legit or am an amateur that cant disect signal from noise?
  9. @Leo GuraWith this tactic your disclaimer will be engaging and insightful. How? Just put a few clips that attack their personal beliefs from a grounded point that will get their attention(ex. you are god, everything that is happening is in your direct experience RIGHT NOW, think about it; other people are just an illusion of your mind you don't really perceive "them", science is opium for the comfort seeking masses, all the beliefs you have are just for your survival nothing more - u are a machine that runs after survival like a zombie). Like a loud BANG they cant help but hear. That's not a cheap tactic either if that bang will save them time and pain. Thanks for the work you do I hope it reaches to wider audiences without being watered down.
  10. depends on who is being more responsible with their freedoms, whichever will lead to a more responsible freedom overall i would preserve theirs's(ideally)
  11. I actually was in a 10day vipassana retreat which didn't do much accept a light aftertaste but I will give alone boredom in the woods a week to see if it works. gonna send a signal out if i do find the inner temple
  12. 2 ears wiide open, hook me up with the good stuff
  13. are u de-enlightened? financial wealth is a speck of dust compared to the knowledge about inner workings of how "everything" works. If they cant help with that idk if they are really enlightened or being enlightened doesn't come with a "mental super saiyan" upgrade
  14. i wouldn't say different but higher and lower levels, not everybody is a snowflake example: Freedom is choosing what you’ll be responsible for low: freedom = obligation mid: responsibility creates real options(trust, skill, stability) high: you see you can’t control everything, but you can always choose your stance so freedom becomes inner, not external.