-
Content count
1,802 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Posts posted by Rishabh R
-
-
@Monster Energy You will win this battle. I Hope for your speedy recovery.
-
@Olaf Ok done I will continue approaching women. You never know what you can do unless you do it - Kung fu panda 4.
Thanks for inspiring me.
-
@Olaf 🙂 I am not jealous of you but I love seeing your progress.
-
-
@Olaf Nope dude. I approach people at work and now is holiday.
-
@Monster Energy Yup especially Oogway's wisdom .
-
-
-
17 minutes ago, Mellowmarsh said:Maybe, but look at it this way, do you choose to love or do you choose to hate someone? I choose to love, but it’s still okay to dislike someone out of personal preferences for personality types that might clash terribly with your own where the pair of you just don’t gel together like oil and water. But that’s different than Love. Love is just accepting them for who they are in their own right. Doesn’t mean you are not loving someone just because you choose not to hang out with them.
You're right here I will choose love.
10 minutes ago, Mellowmarsh said:If I said to you right now that I love you.
What would hearing that mean to you, exactly?
I choose love over hate any day.
It would mean that I am loved by a someone/woman.
-
@Mellowmarsh So maybe I'm loved by women .
-
Yup and guys you know what if you feel uncomfortable or anxious before telling anything to a woman - it's a sign that you are about to be vulnerable and attractive so thereby expressing yourself anyway is necessary.
-
@Olaf That's destroying you .
-
@Olaf Yup it's not easy . Why are you so hard on me dude ?
-
@Leo Gura Ok . Is this more clear , correct me if I'm wrong ?
How to deal with fear of rejection ? In my experience what I do is I take action by approaching women despite fear .
I get confused by many high quality frameworks such as before approaching either I can assume that I don't know what's going to happen and then approaching or approaching despite anxiety .
-
@Olaf I have approached more than a 100 women in my life time. Then I lost count.Maybe you're ahead .
-
-
@Leo Gura By women .I mean are men loved by women weather they are single or dating ?
-
@Olaf Great progress. I must treat it as evidence of what's possible rather than getting jealous of you .
-
@Leo Gura A question for you . May sound irrelevant - Is every human loved regardless of being single or being in a relationship?
Challenge the basic assumptions behind this question .
-
@aurum Yup relationship involves an element of chaos alongwith intimacy since nothing in life is wholly positive nor wholly negative . Singlehood on the other hand includes pain but it also includes peacefulness.
-
@aurum I would disagree since it's a breeding ground for neediness. I felt that the more I stop imagining about being with an imaginary girlfriend or chasing women more happier and peaceful I feel. Yup you can still talk to women but you no longer try to chase their acceptance .
-
I have observed that my anxiety is significantly reduced and the key was - taking action despite anxiety . Be it in social situations or at work.
-
@integral You scared me when I read this post.
-

in Mental Health, Serious Emotional Issues
Posted
@Never_give_up It's hard wired in us to care about other people's opinions but you can use it to your favour. Care about opinions of people who are respectful to you.