-
Content count
13,498 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Thought Art
-
There’s no cure I don’t know what suicide is but it may be the best option for me at this point
-
Yeah it’s terrifying as fuck to have this sound
-
I’ve got this strange ringing in my left ear God hates me You don’t make money with music… I need to start earning money at this point in my life, pay off debt and build a savings. Music is over. I’ve got tinnitus and survival needs. I’ve got tones of fear, self doubt. im happy most days but I just took out a loan and I’m having self doubt it was wise to do. and for this reason I may kill myself. I feel like I’m just trying to make my life enjoyable and have a positive impact but with money and this tinnitus, I’m balding, I’ve lost my beauty…. It may be time to restart from square one. You don’t make money from music. I need to go back 10 years. Not get this ringing, etc. I’m too old. I need to be realistic. Living a slave job for the next 50 years and not having a way out isn’t something I’m gonna endure. I’m literally trapped in a prison. I know Leo will say “it’s all Gods love and perfect” yeah well some perfection.
-
A few years ago I joined some toast masters meetings but only really dipped my toe in. I am considering rejoining. Does anyone else here currently attend toastmaster meetings? I really enjoy the format and I notice that the more I speak on youtube, reviewing some of my old videos, and as I am working on my webinar and setting up my online Qigong teaching business that my current speaking skills just are not at the level that they need to be.
-
I’m making progress but my life could have been loved much wiser current focus is getting out of debt, not killing myself and maybe one day living a sustainable life purpose im disillusioned that my life can be amazing or that I could be a musician or artist 26 years old, only getting older. Feeling a sense of hopelessness today. I’m not wise. I wish I was 20.
-
Sometimes I don’t want to be here. I think about suicide but realize it would hurt those around me. I spent too much money on an online course and I’m regretting it. Bad strategic move. I’m getting older… why am I here?
-
Thought Art replied to Thought Art's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Breakingthewall you believe -
Thought Art replied to Thought Art's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
‘Free’ just make sure your a Christian -
Maybe I shoulda went this route
-
Experiencing some suicidal thoughts and self doubts. I’m very foolish. I don’t know how many more days I can take the bus to jobs that mean nothing. everything I pursue scares me and I want to quit Im weak as fuck
-
I don't think I am strong enough...
-
I am realizing I am not special, I am getting older and I am not wise. I am going to get a second job, cut my losses and focus on building a normal career. Fuck life purpose. That is for rich people or people who started young. I will enjoy my life, but I am not here to do anything special.
-
"the act or offense of speaking sacrilegiously about God or sacred things; profane talk." - Oxford Languages Zen Devilry
-
Yea. Creating distance from ego. But also, be yourself
-
I think most people in the US and Canada don't really like their job. I think a lot of people have a lot of stress but enjoy aspects of life.
-
-
Give yourself a hug Cry a little bit say "Thank you" "I am Sorry" "I am glad you are here"
-
Laws of human nature is amazing. Lots of practical and even spiritual insights in that book.
-
Thought Art replied to Raze's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
RIP -
Thought Art replied to Forza21's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I like that -
Thought Art replied to How to be wise's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
Ben is definitely blue orange. It's easy to smell other's bullshit. -
I can't get younger but I can age well, and create a mature beautiful and balanced life. I still have some subtle dark thoughts, suicidal thoughts. I have suffered greatly in my life. However, I know many others suffer as well. So in that case I am a warrior. I have come a long way. I am smart and capable. I have the vision. I am taking action every single day. Let's making something work. So many people fail. Failure is the norm. I must overcome all my challenges and limitations. I want to help to destress the world.
-
Can't wait to look back on where I am in 5 years... Still sober, successful, financially free. Ill be 31... Older and older we go. Can't go back in time. Have to no longer identify as the young man I was, with the opportunities I had. I wish I could be 20 again with the knowledge I now have. However, I obviously simply have to make due with the life I have. I would like more friends who are interested in Yoga, Qigong, meditation, music and wellness. No more stoners and losers. As my past few roommates were. I only want leaders, creators and great people in my life. I felt like for awhile I was meeting a lot of these people but I was pretty under developed. Life can be really beautiful, but it can also be hellish. I want to make something beautiful. I don't need to be famous.
-
@Fearless_Bum Huperzine? I ordered some, waiting for it.
-
How do you love all this shit and make a good life despite it all and see all the love that is here How do you love the darkness Can you light a candle?
