-
Content count
1,341 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Grateful Dead
-
@Swarnim ? @Michael569@SirVladimir LOL I somehow expected everyone to know Jerry Garcia ? I love that natural smile michael
-
me under a tree
-
Grateful Dead replied to OBEler's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
No dont drink it in tea just do it like @Enlightenment said... Drink tea without mdma if you want to drink tea -
Bro you ever heard of the Grateful Dead? ?
-
??????????
-
Grateful Dead replied to Leo Gura's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
OMG now I understand................ Wtf Jordan Peterson tricked me with his academic language LOL I feel so fucking stupid I never was a follower but I didn't see whats wrong with him but now I see haha it's actually fucking obvious -
I watched all of those videos and they are really helpful!
-
-
-
Grateful Dead replied to electroBeam's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
when I get dissociated from drugs I just let go of the past and focus on whats happening now not sure if this is helpful for your situation -
Grateful Dead replied to Brivido's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
great report, thanks for sharing! lots of juciy insights -
Grateful Dead replied to a topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
it's crazy what leo can do with these videos RESPECT! we need more of them gonna watch it again on my next trip for sure thanks for your work leo its amazing -
Grateful Dead replied to Javfly33's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
It’s happening -
Grateful Dead replied to Chris365's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
thats exactly how it's for me! -
Grateful Dead replied to Chris365's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
yeah I also got it -
Grateful Dead replied to Chris365's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Red-White-Light Yeah I thought of that but Marijuana won't leave a bitter taste in my experience. -
Grateful Dead replied to Chris365's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I heard him say that he has a chemical taste in his mouth because of his "plant medicine", so he is probably smoking. -
Grateful Dead replied to Jaka Pirs Hanzic's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
No joke this made me realize it right now lol e: holy shit -
@The0SelfIs the Heroin high somewhat similar to awakening? I heard people comparing it to enlightment. uff that's sad
-
I love everything from Norah
-
Check out his channel he has really good content!
-
Grateful Dead replied to SoonHei's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
what’s a good and fast way to get to not knowing? -
Grateful Dead replied to BNP Beats's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
awesome I really like it! -
I took 5 grams magic mushromms almost 4 years ago about a week after that stopped smoking I didn't even have the intend to stop it just seemed so stupid to do it lol
-
Grateful Dead replied to Jizoan's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
99% of people already "abuse" psychedelics. And that's mainly because they don't know what they are doing. I think it will get better due to legalization since there will be better Information available and more people talk about it. I don't think they should be limited for spiritual use, it's totally oke to use them for fun or whatever your intent is. But yeah there should be some sort of license or course which covers the basics imo. Well at least for the ridiculous powerful psychedelics like 5-MeO-DMT, NN-DMT etc.. It could even be just some sort of online course and the rest you learn by doing them.
