PenguinPablo

Member
  • Content count

    1,391
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PenguinPablo

  1. i would look into tantra or karezza. A whole new world. Sounds like you guys really love each other
  2. @dvdas “it faded away after a few weeks” the guy said... why does it fade? Because he doesn’t understand the nature of reality, he has merely seen it.
  3. @Serotoninluv Fair enough. I am open enough to try psychedelics and in fact find them quite fascinating but I mostly just try to go by what intuitively feels most true to me and my heart. That's how I guide myself and for the most part that is how I decide to take my next step. I will probably do more again at some point in the future. I have nothing against them but am afraid for people and their internal state, what they expect to get from them. @Chumbimba That's bullshit. If you think realizing nonduality is enough I got some news for you. It is a milestone for sure, but often people mistake it as the final destination when it's not even damn close, at the least through buddhist maps. Typically people who claim this, including teachers are using is as a massive defense mechanism to reject the rest of life. Life is more nuanced than this and much more integrated. Again, I'm not perfect by any means and have massive issues to work out on the psychological end of my humanness. Still, wanted to point out what I've noticed.
  4. @Leo Gura Information viewed in meditative states, or psychedelics, are not the fruits in themselves but rather how we relate to such phenomena which takes time no matter what. Even if Michael Jordan trained you intensely for a year in a private gym, you still would not be as good as Kobe after a couple of years versus his decades of mastery and nuanced understanding of basketball across decades on the court. The learning happens on the court too.
  5. I for one absolutely welcome this PUA Leo guy. Morally I’m a bit divisive about the whole thing but I enjoy seeing him encourage young men to step up and rise above their fears and social conditioning.
  6. Hi guys! Another year has gone by and in some ways I am even more withdrawn and even more afraid of people. I am more angry and resentful at times. Generally, speaking I have not been well. However, I will be working with a very good counselor soon to help me with this as well as trying to get some help from you guys. Also, it's winter break so I have a lot of time to tackle this part of my life, as well as come up with both short and long-terms plans to alleviate this life long issue. I need ideas like comfort zone challenges, particularly around women, or just generally what you guys did. What can I go do tomorrow basically, that I could reasonably do without developing PTSD. Some ideas I've had is just being in public places a lot more around people. Such as parks, music, venues, etc..., even clubs ( though I find them vapid). Even if I don't talk to people but just kinda being there chilling, and developing a sense of connection quietly with my environment in spite of not doing much direct interaction.
  7. @Leo Gura what if he’s enlightened now and doesn’t like sex anymore
  8. I wrote a long message for this but lost signal since I’m up in the Rockies. TL;DR is delete it. Basically all of our personal issues become magnified and consequently magnified due to social media. Personally, if you feel its a detriment get rid of it and be happy with your bf
  9. A rock is only heavy if you try to lift it
  10. Just casually gonna come in and say that I love the turn this thread has made. I'm learning a lot from all these perspectives.
  11. @Leo Gura that doesn't count Leo! The woman is ovulating.
  12. @Dumuzzi gotcha I do that already to a certain extent without blowing loads into my brain. Am being a bit cheeky but no disrespect intended. Actually pretty curious still
  13. @Dumuzzi wait wut... so after a while the desire for sex vanishes?
  14. @Hardkill stop doing all that nonsense. You need to strip away the layers also, not just add.
  15. I used to think that too. Honestly, the more enlightened someone is, the more unfamiliar it feels to us, until we have a grasp for that mode of being (in my experience). but if your intuition tells you that... it’s possible you’re not entirely wrong
  16. very Interesting. I’ve been stuck on the slingshot for a while as well
  17. Do you remember your dreams? Start there... they’re pretty honest. even if real life you is not conscious enough to know the emotional issues, dreams are much more revealing. I recommend you start writing them down. And try to decipher what they’re trying to tell you. People here or another forum or maybe through books can help you decode the meaning.
  18. guys I just want to know how to sexceed
  19. @Adam M zan perrion is green af
  20. @Meetjoeblack how do you dhv? i know how the rest work: 3sr, preselection, compliance, and isolation.
  21. @Identity Yes, out of my whole body it feels like energy is always trapped their as well. Mmmm.
  22. love guru nanak
  23. It’s pretty difficult, if you’re not in 4th Jhana
  24. @JonasVE12 that is very good advice. This is the type of stuff I was looking for @Arzola yes either LSD or psilocybin. @JunkyJu funnily enough, I tried that already for this very reason. It’s quite brutal at first so but I bet it would work long term if i would have stayed longer. School got in the way and I’m not welcome back, oh well, lol.