Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nak Khid

Right View

9 posts in this topic

It's scary that guys like that dedicate their entire lives to a religion that will barely awaken them at the very very end of their lives...

People are scared of facing the facts, I'm scared of not facing them! 

8 hours ago, Aaron p said:

It's scary that guys like that dedicate their entire lives to a religion that will barely awaken them at the very very end of their lives...

People are scared of facing the facts, I'm scared of not facing them! 

what facts are you facing?

Like...the fact that the religion I was brought up to believe in was wayyyy off what the truth actually is. Like, facing the fact that enlightenment takes a shitton of work and hundreds of hours of dedicated practice...and that even then it's very rare. What really just scares me is sitting in some religion I've been devoted to my entire life only to realise that it's mostly BS, if I ever were to have realised it at all. And most religions are the same, even Buddhism.

what about Kriya  yoga? 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
You are God. You are Nak Khid

Edited by Nak Khid

7 hours ago, Aaron p said:

Like, facing the fact that enlightenment takes a shitton of work and hundreds of hours of dedicated practice...

Maybe this is not a fact, and how someone endup knowing that those practise will lead you to enlightment, similaro religion too, maybe there is no enlightment at all just an other side of the coin

dfZ6twAF_o.png

Thich Nhat Hanh teaches on Right View

Edited by Nak Khid

You don't have to by into all of this but there may be one or two things you might use

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Yes Nak Khid. I see