Princess Arabia

Why Do We Revere Ancient Practices?

35 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Sexual transmutation is SD tier 2. Non attachment to the animal orgasm. Very few people who can make that sacrifice. 

It's an ancient practice. Don't kid yourself. Forget about SD tier 2 here in this discussion, it's still an ancient practice and so are a lot of other modern practices; they were just re-invented.

The "I" wants to know it's not. So, it seeks the end of itself. Hurray, there never was an "I". 

3 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

It's an ancient practice. Don't kid yourself. Forget about SD tier 2 here in this discussion, it's still an ancient practice and so are a lot of other modern practices; they were just re-invented.

I have tried many many techniques, however for me darkness and silence was the key.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

1 minute ago, James123 said:

I have tried many many techniques, however for me darkness and silence was the key.

The key to what?

The "I" wants to know it's not. So, it seeks the end of itself. Hurray, there never was an "I". 

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

The key to what?

Enlightenment. 

Just now, James123 said:

Enlightenment. 

And complete surrendering. 

2 minutes ago, James123 said:

And complete surrendering. 

Do you realize this thread is about ancient practices and not enlightenment?

Just now, Princess Arabia said:

Do you realize this thread is about ancient practices and not enlightenment?

What do you think purpose of all those techniques, any religion or beliefs? 

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, James123 said:

What do you think purpose of all those techniques, any religion or beliefs? 

What do you think is the purpose of this thread. What do you think is the purpose for my even mentioning techniques. I was discussing Semen Retention to Starstruck because he said something about the ancients being SD purple and I said his semen retention practice stems from ancient times. Nothing about enlightenment. In fact, one of the reasons I started this thread with a topic as this was to move away from the always and forever discussions about awakening and enlightenment and to start a fresh topic I haven't seen discussed on here before which was inspired by a video someone posted about an ancient practice.

I'm aware that Silence is the highest teaching. Just doesn't work in a forum setting.

Edited by Princess Arabia

3 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

What do you think is the purpose of this thread. What do you think is the purpose for my even mentioning techniques. I was discussing Semen Retention to Starstruck because he said something about the ancients being SD purple and I said his semen retention practice stems from ancient times. Nothing about enlightenment. In fact, one of the reasons I started this thread with a topic as this was to move away from the always and forever discussions about awakening and enlightenment and to start a fresh topic I haven't seen discussed on here before which was inspired by a video someone posted about an ancient practice.

I'm aware that Silence is the highest teaching. Just doesn't work in a forum setting.

Semen can be another path to enlightenment 😂😂😂 just joking 😀😀😀

Just now, James123 said:

Semen can be another path to enlightenment 😂😂😂 just joking 😀😀😀

Yeah I guess an old ancient 120yrold man cuming in a young kitty can def enlightened him.🤣 Ok enough of the ancient enlightenment jokes. Hehe

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

Yeah I guess an old ancient 120yrold man cuming in a young kitty can def enlightened him.🤣 Ok enough of the ancient enlightenment jokes. Hehe

😂 😂 😂

23 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Can you answer me this. You said in another 1,000yrs we might be using our minds to communicate. We say there's no beginning and there's no end, why does it seem our era is moving so rapidly with technology, why wasn't it introduced a long time ago way before our time and how far can or will this advancement go. I mean will advancements just go on forever.

Not sure what you mean by no beginning or end? Sounds like the way they talk about time in like quantum physics. Can read about that elsewhere. Why wasn't our technology introduced a long time ago? It's a complicated answer that is out of my ability to answer definitely. But the intuitive answer is because that's the just the way time and advancement was laid out by our creator. From us being supposed "bacteria" that evolved over a large amount of time into cavemen. Then into the stone age, bronze age, etc until now . All these stages required utilizing the previous technology to then create more efficient technology to complete the same tasks.   Steam engines and railroads made transporting food possible and creating boats made travelling the world and seeing other countries methods of living as well as shipping goods. Instead of walking a year to another continent, you can take a flight for 8 hours. Because they made computers in the last 100 years, they could save the progress of previous generations and use that knowledge and more advanced technology to speed up the amount of progress even faster and that just continues to snowball. Now some computers can learn automatically on its own. What I said about writing with just your mind in 1000 years is already in its first stages with technology like Neurolink and might be only 20 years or less. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ya-bAYri84   

2 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

No it is not. Holding in your cum is not the same as sexual transmutation. 

On 3/8/2024 at 6:50 PM, Princess Arabia said:

why respect one over the other just because they died a very long time ago. 

Every time they died they were succeeded by someone, the further back the greater number of successions to reach now. Although all species evolve over time (what's the big deal about being the year 1000 frog or from 2024?) We can see that humans put a lot of work in creating this nest (society/tech/infrastructure/safety etc) and that their efforts to affect lives beyond their personal life WORKED and can be seen today as we stand on the shoulders of Giants. 

I don't think it's a question of whether or not to respect ancients, it's just a fact that they provided foundational work that means we don't have to start everything from scratch during our life today. I think their spirit is carried forward whether we care or not