ivankiss

When the opposite is no longer needed

60 posts in this topic

Just now, Yousif said:

Falsehood/truth is its a duality, 

good/bad is a duality, 

but from gods pov it’s all good, not from ours as humans, bad and pain are very real to us and shouldn’t be treated as if they weren’t real even tho from god’s pov they aren’t really bad

As a society of human beings, we have all agreed that certain things are unwanted like crime, violence, stealing, raping, that’s all bad.

God doesn’t care and it’s all god to him, but that doesn’t give us a pass to destroy the good (society, its rules) that we have built.

we will have wars and conflicts before more people become aware of this and are able to differentiate between the 2.

The case is (not so) serious. Let's assume for a moment that one of us actually managed to break through to the other side of the curtain. All dualities and oppositions disappear. Everything that makes you human disappears. There are no more genders, no man, no woman. You don't have to eat more to satisfy your hunger, sleep to rest, defecate to excrete what you haven't digested. All needs that have their roots in duality and exist only thanks to it disappear. You are able to achieve such a state during your earthly life. This is Nirvana or Nirvikalpa Samadhi. The highest eschaton in Vedic culture. Human self-immolation. Several entities in the world are ready to rise permanently above human limitations and desires. The rest can only speculate how many devils dance on the head of a pin. And nothing comes of these speculations because the difference is the same as between a story about a flight into space and an actual flight into space.

32 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

This is the kind of post that can keep going to Infinity with no resolution in sight. All perspectives will be false and true simultaneously

Welcome to life... make yourself comfortable and enjoy the show. :D

Why so serious?

2 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Welcome to life... make yourself comfortable and enjoy the show. :D

I will. Popcorn anyone?😍😍

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

37 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

. All perspectives will be false and true simultaneously just by the nature of this post.

Not if you take the position of no position,, or the perspective of all perspectives or No perspective.

2 minutes ago, Yousif said:

Not if you take the position of no position,, or the perspective of all perspectives or No perspective.

Now you're starting to sound like the OP.😂

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

Now you're starting to sound like the OP.😂

I don’t know what OP means, if it means the original poster than no, my perspective/ position is all inclusive, unlike his.

I like how you guys think this is even debatable...

There already are no opposites, in actuality. It already is the case. 

The only way it can seem like there is an opposite, or as you like to put it 'the finite within the infinite' is by distorting the purity of the whole. It's delusion.

Just now, ivankiss said:

The only way it can seem like there is an opposite, or as you like to put it 'the finite within the infinite' is by distorting the purity of the whole. It's delusion.

Yeah but your heading and post implies opposites exist and now you're having to explain why there are no opposites. It's paradox explaining paradox. You're explaining why your post makes no sense. If there are no opposites, why does your heading says "When the OPPOSITE is no longer needed. You see the contrast? 

It's like saying why 10 fingers aren't needed on one hand and then having to explain why one hand doesn't have 10 fingers. If there are no opposites there are no opposites. But the term opposite didn't just come out of nowhere whether its illusion or not, so what you're saying is we don't need to exist because the only reason we exist in the first place is because of opposites.

1 minute ago, ivankiss said:

they’re the same because they can only come emerge together, different in their qualities, saying they’re just the the same is like getting rid of their difference, 

I know it can be hard to accept that life is made of infinite paradoxes, 

Because when you accept paradox, you will have one eye up and one eye down, it can be a lot of work

my bro here wants to cling to the absolute position and not consider the relative, and wants to mix the 2 and that will be problematic for you, it can get you in a lot of trouble just like that one time when you posted your enlightenment from psychedelics and how it got you in a lot of trouble in the relative domain. 

2 minutes ago, Yousif said:

saying they’re just the the same is like getting rid of their difference, 

Well, actually, there are no differences to get rid of. It's the mind that's constructing the differences. 

@Yousif No brosif. You are clinging to the relative, that is why you fight what's being said.

My philosophy is: build yourself up, define and create the reality you want to experience... but also be able to see through it all and know that it's all mist ultimately. All nothing.

Do live the ordinary human life - if you will. But know that ultimately there is only consciousness.

6 minutes ago, Yousif said:

Because when you accept paradox, you will have one eye up and one eye down, it can be a lot of work

Jean-Paul Satre approves this message.

proxy-image(3).jpg

Why so serious?

2 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

@thierry

Sorry, but this is WAY too good to not (re)post it.

:D

I got confused for a minute because I just saw this posted and saying why are you reposting the same video in the same thread. Then I realized it was posted in the other insane thread about ask me anything. I'm like back and forth between insanity. I can actually say I'm feeling the popcorn vibe right now.

2 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Well, actually, there are no differences to get rid of. It's the mind that's constructing the differences. 

In truth, everything is made of consciousness, so shit is made of the same thing as ice cream, but now we have to go to the relative aspect and also say that but at the same time they’re not the same one will probably make you sick if you eat if, one you enjoy, saying they’re the same thing while leaving their (relative) difference behind and saying it isn’t needed is problematic and misleading.

1 minute ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Jean-Paul Satre approves this message.

proxy-image(3).jpg

I can't with you. Lmao

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I got confused for a minute because I just saw this posted and saying why are you reposting the same video in the same thread. Then I realized it was posted in the other insane thread about ask me anything. I'm like back and forth between insanity. I can actually say I'm feeling the popcorn vibe right now.

Ooops... wrong thread? My bad.

Edit: Wait, I thought he deleted the post including the video shortly after throwing it out there?

Ugh, I think I am feeling the glitchy insanity bug too. Lol.

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

Just now, Yousif said:

In truth, everything is made of consciousness, so shit is made of the same thing as ice cream, but now we have to go to the relative aspect and also say that but at the same time they’re not the same one will probably make you sick if you eat if, one you enjoy, saying they’re the same thing while leaving their (relative) difference behind and saying it isn’t needed is problematic and misleading.

The only reason it will make you sick is also because of the mind. You'd be surprised how much of the mind controls the biological aspects of the body. You can think yourself sick and you can think yourself well.

Posted (edited)

Saying there’s no difference between the dualities is like saying

there’s no difference between a religious fundamentalist and a awakened master, it’s all in your mind, you also have to speak from both perspective the relative and the absolute, because you are both.

Edited by Yousif