Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Justinsantos98

You Guys Know What This Means?

12 posts in this topic

So last week in class we were doing an art project & i looked at this girl from across the room but then I looked away & started doing my project. Then later when I was talking to my friend I guess she was looking at me while i was smiling/ talking Then later she said to her friend "Mike has the nicest smile don't you think so. So her friend said yes then  I looked over in the corner of my eyes & see that she was looking at me & smiling while she had her hands on her chin.

Sometimes I wonder if it's Leo starting these threads just to make the forums look busier.

I know you exactly what it means i have been at this place many times myself. So here is the deal

'She wants to Friendzone you'.

Oh yeah. 

It means 

NoThiNg                              :P

On a serious note, there could be a remote possibility or likelihood that she is interested in you or maybe not. But don't get discouraged if she stops showing interest. Sometimes girls do smile and flirt for fun but it may mean nothing. Have fun and don't take things very seriously. It's a part of being young and opposite sex always attract each other even though there may be no serious feelings. 

Be open to receiving warmth and playfulness. Do not restrict yourself. It's all fun and play. Don't take too serious. And do not get offended if things don't turn out the way you thought. 

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

11 minutes ago, Loreena said:

there could be a remote possibility or likelihood that she is interested in you

There could be a possibility that she is interested in him. When a woman falls in love, she is never aggressive. She is not aggressive even in love - she waits. She gives you the opportunity of aggression. And although the fact is, that it is the woman who manoeuvres, she never takes the initiative. This is her mystery - to draw without any action - non-active attraction. 

Even when she falls in love, there is no hint from her. Her presence attracts you. It is you who first make the declaration of love. The woman is never the first to declare. She never takes the initiative, for initiative is aggressive, it is positive. When I say to someone, "I love you," I step out of myself, I have caused aggression, I have trespassed into someone else's boundary. A woman never trespasses, even then she is attractive - what is the reason? Verily, her attraction is negative, non-active. She calls but you cannot hear her voice. She stretches out her hand but they are not visible to sight. The invitation is there but there is no form to it.

The action has to be taken by man. He has to take the first step. He has to go to her, appeal to her.

Even then she may refuse and walk away.

Whenever a woman says yes, hastily, know that she too is ignorant of the female-mystery for as soon as the woman says 'yes', she becomes useless. Her denial, her refusal - her constant refusal is the mystery of the infinite essence. Her 'no' however is such as a man can never say. When a man says 'no' he means no. When a woman says 'no' she means yes. If a woman has to refuse she does not say no, for that also, is too much for her.

When a woman says 'yes', she speaks the language of man. Therefore, 'yes' always sounds hollow and insignificant and in a deeper sense, unethical when it comes from a woman's lips, for even this much is aggression. All the mystery and secret of a woman lies in the fact that she says no and she invites you. She makes no commitment on her own. All commitments come from the man. Yet, do not be under the illusion that a woman has done nothing. She does a great deal, only her method of doing is negative, like the valley or the darkness. Negation is her method. To step away is an invitation to come near, her very act of freeing herself is a call. This is feminine mystery.

1 minute ago, Prabhaker said:

There could be a possibility that she is interested in him. When a woman falls in love, she is never aggressive. She is not aggressive even in love - she waits. She gives you the opportunity of aggression. And although the fact is, that it is the woman who manoeuvres, she never takes the initiative. This is her mystery - to draw without any action - non-active attraction. 

Even when she falls in love, there is no hint from her. Her presence attracts you. It is you who first make the declaration of love. The woman is never the first to declare. She never takes the initiative, for initiative is aggressive, it is positive. When I say to someone, "I love you," I step out of myself, I have caused aggression, I have trespassed into someone else's boundary. A woman never trespasses, even then she is attractive - what is the reason? Verily, her attraction is negative, non-active. She calls but you cannot hear her voice. She stretches out her hand but they are not visible to sight. The invitation is there but there is no form to it.

The action has to be taken by man. He has to take the first step. He has to go to her, appeal to her.

Even then she may refuse and walk away.

Whenever a woman says yes, hastily, know that she too is ignorant of the female-mystery for as soon as the woman says 'yes', she becomes useless. Her denial, her refusal - her constant refusal is the mystery of the infinite essence. Her 'no' however is such as a man can never say. When a man says 'no' he means no. When a woman says 'no' she means yes. If a woman has to refuse she does not say no, for that also, is too much for her.

When a woman says 'yes', she speaks the language of man. Therefore, 'yes' always sounds hollow and insignificant and in a deeper sense, unethical when it comes from a woman's lips, for even this much is aggression. All the mystery and secret of a woman lies in the fact that she says no and she invites you. She makes no commitment on her own. All commitments come from the man. Yet, do not be under the illusion that a woman has done nothing. She does a great deal, only her method of doing is negative, like the valley or the darkness. Negation is her method. To step away is an invitation to come near, her very act of freeing herself is a call. This is feminine mystery.

Yes it's intriguing. Hilarious isn't it. 

1 minute ago, Loreena said:

Yes it's intriguing. Hilarious isn't it. 

We can't suggest him to remain passive and wait till girl make a declaration of love.

@Prabhaker no I didn't mean that way. I just wanted him not to feel offended if he is turned down. 

2 minutes ago, Loreena said:

I just wanted him not to feel offended if he is turned down. 

It will be more aesthetic, more civilized, if guy bear the rejection, instead of expecting from girl to take initiative and get an unexpected reply.

1 minute ago, Prabhaker said:

It will be more aesthetic, more civilized, if guy bear the rejection, instead of expecting from girl to take initiative and get an unexpected reply.

Clever.good

18 hours ago, Justinsantos98 said:

So last week in class we were doing an art project & i looked at this girl from across the room but then I looked away & started doing my project. Then later when I was talking to my friend I guess she was looking at me while i was smiling/ talking Then later she said to her friend "Mike has the nicest smile don't you think so. So her friend said yes then  I looked over in the corner of my eyes & see that she was looking at me & smiling while she had her hands on her chin.

1n7447.jpg