Princess Arabia

Do You Think We Suffer Because Of The Birthing Process

46 posts in this topic

This is going to sound a bit weird, but I've been asking myself this for a long time. This suffering thing has been brought back up on here lately and it came to mind again - I just had to ask.

Do you think that suffering exists, or most humans suffer (maybe all at sometime in our lives) because of how we were brought into this world. Not sure how to word this, but I'll try. The umbilical cord was cut; and because of that, the energy that was released caused an energetic imbalance that we call suffering. For Christ's sake just about every baby cries when born. They say it's to produce air in the lungs of the newborn that was stuck in the womb for so long and it helps in the breathing process, but that's biological.

From an energetic standpoint, do you think that has anything to do with it since it's all energy at play here. God or Source separated itself from itself; and even though we're not literally separate, we are energetically. It's like severing a finger from your hand; that would be pretty painful. So, God suffers from the separation. When it attaches itself back to itself, as in Awakening or Enlightenment all suffering ceases. Of course, it can return but that's because of mental separation again and what the mind is doing.

As in a C-section birth, suffering still happens but not as severe - maybe. I have to do research on if babies born that way, if they have a as much mental suffering in their lives. I read that people born c-section are much calmer. (Read it on Google). Since there wasn't a chord that was cut the apparent separation occurred in a different way to cause less suffering, not to the mother per se but energetically so and the transference from the process to the baby had a different aura to it. 

I know this sounds weird, but it's something i pondered about and would like to hear your thoughts on it. All the contents of our suffering varies, and depends on the individual but all suffering is mental and has an energetic flow to it. There's a difference between pain vs suffering, which i'm sure you're aware of. I'm speaking of mental suffering. Seems almost a surety in humans at one point or another and I was wondering if what I mentioned had anything to do with it.

What do you think. Keep in mind Energy, Frequency and Vibration when considering this notion. Please don't make fun of me if this is absurd thinking, it's just my mind can get pretty radical and a lot of times things that I thought about in the past that seemed a bit weird to me turned out to be a thing so i'm not putting this one down just yet.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

There’s an endless amount of reasons why one could be suffering or basking in bliss.

“Every sunrise is an invitation to brighten the world with your own unique light.“ - ChatGPT

12 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

There’s an endless amount of reasons why one could be suffering or basking in bliss.

No one is suffering. One only appears to suffer.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

2 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

No one is suffering. One only appears to suffer.

Yes, I am plenty surprise when I challenge absurd thoughts and beliefs. When they go unchallenged they will fester 

“Every sunrise is an invitation to brighten the world with your own unique light.“ - ChatGPT

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

This is going to sound a bit weird, but I've been asking myself this for a long time. This suffering thing has been brought back up on here lately and it came to mind again - I just had to ask.

Do you think that suffering exists, or most humans suffer (maybe all at sometime in our lives) because of how we were brought into this world. Not sure how to word this, but I'll try. The umbilical cord was cut; and because of that, the energy that was released caused an energetic imbalance that we call suffering. For Christ's sake just about every baby cries when born. They say it's to produce air in the lungs of the newborn that was stuck in the womb for so long and it helps in the breathing process, but that's biological.

From an energetic standpoint, do you think that has anything to do with it since it's all energy at play here. God or Source separated itself from itself; and even though we're not literally separate, we are energetically. It's like severing a finger from your hand; that would be pretty painful. So, God suffers from the separation. When it attaches itself back to itself, as in Awakening or Enlightenment all suffering ceases. Of course, it can return but that's because of mental separation again and what the mind is doing.

As in a C-section birth, suffering still happens but not as severe - maybe. I have to do research on if babies born that way, if they have a as much mental suffering in their lives. I read that people born c-section are much calmer. (Read it on Google). Since there wasn't a chord that was cut the apparent separation occurred in a different way to cause less suffering, not to the mother per se but energetically so and the transference from the process to the baby had a different aura to it. 

I know this sounds weird, but it's something i pondered about and would like to hear your thoughts on it. All the contents of our suffering varies, and depends on the individual but all suffering is mental and has an energetic flow to it. There's a difference between pain vs suffering, which i'm sure you're aware of. I'm speaking of mental suffering. Seems almost a surety in humans at one point or another and I was wondering if what I mentioned had anything to do with it.

What do you think. Keep in mind Energy, Frequency and Vibration when considering this notion. Please don't make fun of me if this is absurd thinking, it's just my mind can get pretty radical and a lot of times things that I thought about in the past that seemed a bit weird to me turned out to be a thing so i'm not putting this one down just yet.

https://www.americordblood.com/articles/c-sections-delayed-cord-clamping

The umbilical chord is still cut during a C-Section.

And some babies are asleep when born due to the pain medication given to the mother so they actually feel no pain at birth. So not every baby cries or experiences pain at birth. 

https://pediatricmalpracticeguide.com/the-meaning-and-implications-if-a-baby-doesnt-cry-at-birth/#:~:text=Short labor and C-section,need help jumpstarting the lungs.

Also suffering can only happen in the present moment. Sure memories are stored in the body, but until those memories are accessed everything is fine. Now the real question would be is how if at all do those memories impact the functioning of that person as they grow and develop during life. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Princess Arabia we are suffering because of attachment with thoughts. If you do not attach with thoughts, how can one suffer?

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

18 minutes ago, James123 said:

@Princess Arabia we are suffering because of attachment with thoughts. If you do not attach with thoughts, how can one suffer?

I get that. The question goes deeper than that. Suffering is a thing, right. Why is it a thing. Why do we attach to thought then this thing called suffering appears. I understand it's the way it is, but how did suffering come about where we suffer via attachment. There's an existential reason for that. Not just we suffer because of attachment to thought. Why does Consciousness suffer.

5 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I get that. The question goes deeper than that. Suffering is a thing, right. Why is it a thing. Why do we attach to thought then this thing called suffering appears. I understand it's the way it is, but how did suffering come about where we suffer via attachment. There's an existential reason for that. Not just we suffer because of attachment to thought. Why does Consciousness suffer.

No. What you wrote above is still attachment with thoughts. How can one be suffer with empty mind? Did you suffer before your birth or your deep sleep?

Questioning=Suffering. 

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, James123 said:

No. What you wrote above is still attachment with thoughts. How can one be suffer with empty mind? Did you suffer before your birth or your deep sleep?

Questioning=Suffering. 

Please don't tell me questioning = suffering. You sound like the pastor in the church that says don't question the Lords word. I will not buy into that rhetoric. I can see where attachment= suffering or wanting something to be different, but not questioning the nature of Reality. Being curious means I'm devoted and have a deep interest in learning. That's not suffering.

Edited by Princess Arabia

You already know what I am going to say, don't you? Well, I am going to say it anyway:

Where there is no suffering, there is no joy. Where there is no darkness, there is no light. Where there is no contrast, there is no experience. Ain't no Yin without a Yang!

☯️

Look at it like this: Whenever you want to enter an amusement park, you have to pay a price for the entry ticket. Well, the price of entry for the endlessly wondrous & fascinating amusement park called human existence is the pain of birth.

No pain, no gain, see?

Why so serious?

@Princess Arabia James123 is correct. 

It just comes down to not listening to thought and ego. All suffering is caused by your perspective and listening to ego and identifying with ego. 

Salvation is accessible to you right now.. but you must do exactly what you don't want to do...And that's why you suffer. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

1 minute ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Look at it like this: Whenever you want to enter an amusement park, you have to pay a price for the entry ticket. Well, the price of entry for the endlessly wondrous & fascinating amusement park called human existence is the pain of birth

Ok, so this is what I'm saying. Just being born = suffering. Can't escape it. Goes hand in hand. It has to be that way. Designed that way. The process of cutting that cord is what birthed suffering. That's how suffering came about. Not saying the cutting of the cord, per se, but the energetic meaning behind the cutting of the cord. Separation. Pain, hurt, trauma. Inevitable, just in different degrees. It's what it means to be born. 

That's why we suffer, have trauma and experience hurt etcetc, Not from the contents of these mental pain but as as an effect. Is this what you're saying too.

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Princess Arabia James123 is correct. 

It just comes down to not listening to thought and ego. All suffering is caused by your perspective and listening to ego and identifying with ego. 

Salvation is accessible to you right now.. but you must do exactly what you don't want to do...And that's why you suffer. 

I understand that. I'm going deeper, look at my comment to @Bazooka Jesussee if you can see through what I'm really saying.

15 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Please don't tell me questioning = suffering. You sound like the pastor in the church that says don't question the Lords word. I will not buy into that rhetoric. I can see where attachment= suffering or wanting something to be different, but not questioning the nature of Reality. Being curious means I'm devoted and have a deep interest in learning. That's not suffering.

Reality=Suffering.

One must realize reality is an illusion. 

Just now, James123 said:

Reality=Suffering.

One must realize reality is an illusion. 

Our ideas about Reality are illusions.

3 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Our ideas about Reality are illusions.

Idea=reality=thought. 

@Princess Arabia

Are you looking to not suffer? Well THE ANSWER is to simply not listen to thought. To not believe thought. You have no shred of evidence that you were even born ..this whole theory is a fantasy in your mind . And to drop that fantasy of the past and just finish this moment first ..then that's the end of suffering. 

But can you do that? Chances are..if you're suffering and aren't enlightened yet..then you probably can't. So no one on here can save you..even if we tell you exactly what to do. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Posted (edited)

25 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Ok, so this is what I'm saying. Just being born = suffering. Can't escape it. Goes hand in hand. It has to be that way. Designed that way. The process of cutting that cord is what birthed suffering. That's how suffering came about. Not saying the cutting of the cord, per se, but the energetic meaning behind the cutting of the cord. Separation. Pain, hurt, trauma. Inevitable, just in different degrees. It's what it means to be born. 

That's why we suffer, have trauma and experience hurt etcetc, Not from the contents of these mental pain but as as an effect. Is this what you're saying too.

Well, yes... existence = suffering. But also, existence = joy.

True liberation is when you recognize that suffering and joy are fundamentally the same thing seen from two different angles... they are like different flavors of the same delicious ice cream, if you will. ;)

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

14 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Well, yes... existence = suffering. But also, existence = joy.

True liberation is when you recognize that suffering and joy are fundamentally the same thing seen from two different angles... they are like different flavors of the same delicious ice cream, if you will. ;)

ok

22 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Princess Arabia

Are you looking to not suffer? Well THE ANSWER is to simply not listen to thought. To not believe thought. You have no shred of evidence that you were even born ..this whole theory is a fantasy in your mind . And to drop that fantasy of the past and just finish this moment first ..then that's the end of suffering. 

But can you do that? Chances are..if you're suffering and aren't enlightened yet..then you probably can't. So no one on here can save you..even if we tell you exactly what to do. 

Nothing in my post implied I was looking to not suffer. Please drop that fantasy and see my post for what it is. Show me where I said I was suffering and wanted to stop.