Raze

The power of personality when approaching women

13 posts in this topic

Lately many on this forum have been saying looks is all or almost all that matters.

But I saw this video, notice how he gets a almost 2x results improvement just from a personality shift 

Getting numbers is a useless metric.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

32 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Who has better odds, someone with 5 numbers to call or 10?

51 minutes ago, Raze said:

Who has better odds, someone with 5 numbers to call or 10?

1 solid number is worth 20 flimsy ones.

It's not the case that looks are the only thing that matters, life is rarely that simple. Personally and charisma are significant factors in attracting women. However, looks are the biggest factor determining your attractiveness to women. If a girl doesn't find you physically attractive you most likely won't even be considered as a potential sexual or romantic partner in the first place (unless they are similarly unattractive). There's a threshold of physical attractiveness with most often must be reached.

It's rarely the case that someone who a girl finds physically unattractive can make that girl attracted to them through personality or charisma. However, the opposite can indeed be true; a girl can lose interest in someone physically attractive through lack of social skills, negative emotional state, or undesirable personality characteristics.

Another important factor for attractiveness which people never seem to talk about is your emotional state or level of engery.

As for the video, getting a girls number means nothing. It's very easy to get a girls number (which is why all these pick up videos like to show that off) but that doesn't mean it's going to lead anywhere. The majority of those girls will flake or just gave the wrong number. 

The real metric is did he actually go out with that girl? Did he have sex with them? Did he start a meaningful relationship?

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

1 solid number is worth 20 flimsy ones.

But do not discount the opposite

2 hours ago, LoseYourvelf said:

But do not discount the opposite

I certainly do discount the opposite. Since I've been there and it is worthless.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I certainly do discount the opposite. Since I've been there and it is worthless.

Well that makes me and you worthless too Leo

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

On the other hand, how many hours a day you spend communicating with someone is pretty useful.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

On the other hand, how many hours a day you spend communicating with someone is pretty useful.

Unless you are karl young

Edited by LoseYourvelf