Dodo

Quick Question On Non Duality Experiences

9 posts in this topic

How and why are people sure that non-duality experiences are not also a fabrication of the mind?

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

you know that feeling when you sleep on your arm and after awhile you don't feel it anymore, like it's not a part of you? 

Then your arm slowly starts to wake up again, you feel it becoming yours again? 

That is what you can describe enlightenment as, you start feeling people intensely, not just intensely, you know they are a part of you, you can feel them as you feel your own arm, when they move it's like the move inside you, when they talk or walk it feels so personal and intimite, when they move their eyes or blink you feel even that.  
it all happens inside you.
It's like awakening the body parts outside yourself. 
It's like people are a precious part of your body, like a super sensible organ, you feel them just the way you feel your stomach or chest or hand.

this feeling of unity is not a concept, you really feel it, you live it.

Which is why enlightenment is so mindblowing and makes you full of joy and happiness, it really has nothing to do with the way we experience the world when we're not enlightened, it's an entirely different dimension. 

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

14 minutes ago, Dingus said:

All experiences are a fabrication of the mind (including feelings of unity). But glitches in the matrix may or may not help to indicate the nature of the matrix in a very direct way, so to speak. Depending on what you make of them (ideally nothing - there is no matrix).

Someone might talk about the source of experience as an experience or a recognition or a shift in perception or some such, for lack of a better phrase. But any of those phrases could also mean any number of other things, and they usually do (I strongly suspect).

Just because someone uses that kind of language does not mean it is what you think it is, or even what they themselves think it is. Either way there's no way for you to be sure about what anyone means, or experiences.

If you have unresolved doubts about your own experience then all you can do is address them as best you can.

For what it's worth, becoming one with your entire field of perception is not the "final thing". It's easy to think that it would be, if you're going by popular descriptions rather than doing your own homework. But it's really just another identification, albeit an untouchable one. It's very convincing and nothing could undermine it other than a strong habit of skeptical doubt. Now "you" are this supposed field, it sounds like the end of separation and all that jazz, it feels great, but if you ever became one then you can unbecome one. It's still just an appearance, it's still in duality, it's still a "you", it's still a trick of the mind, and the source of experience remains undiscovered.

unresolved for now my friend, we have a couple of million years to go to advance and grow in spirituality and intelligence. 
with all what we've learned in such a short time, one cannot imagine what things will look like in the future

53 minutes ago, Arkandeus said:

you know that feeling when you sleep on your arm and after awhile you don't feel it anymore, like it's not a part of you? 

Then your arm slowly starts to wake up again, you feel it becoming yours again? 

That is what you can describe enlightenment as, you start feeling people intensely, not just intensely, you know they are a part of you, you can feel them as you feel your own arm, when they move it's like the move inside you, when they talk or walk it feels so personal and intimite, when they move their eyes or blink you feel even that.  
it all happens inside you.
It's like awakening the body parts outside yourself. 
It's like people are a precious part of your body, like a super sensible organ, you feel them just the way you feel your stomach or chest or hand.

this feeling of unity is not a concept, you really feel it, you live it.

Which is why enlightenment is so mindblowing and makes you full of joy and happiness, it really has nothing to do with the way we experience the world when we're not enlightened, it's an entirely different dimension. 

Have you known enlightenment?  It seems you have a lot of inside info..so to speak!  You have an insight that I cannot see or feel yet.  I'm happy for you that you can know this stuff and live like this... :)

Examine what you believe to be impossible, and then change your beliefs.

21 minutes ago, LRyan said:

Have you known enlightenment?  It seems you have a lot of inside info..so to speak!  You have an insight that I cannot see or feel yet.  I'm happy for you that you can know this stuff and live like this... :)

To be honest LRyan I don't know if I'm enlightened, I certainly don't feel like I'm fully my divine self yet, but I do think I am demi-enlightened. 
everyday I experience the world in a slightly different, a higher way, it can change from morning to noon, more dimension, more space, more emotion in people and more understanding of their emotions, different shapes, more beauty, different light, bit by bit more love for strangers,...
it's like when you see someone you've never seen before it's like wow...it's like magical, the shapes of faces has nothing to do with before, it's like everything feels magical. 
Sometimes though, not all the times. I still have periods where I feel down,but then it becomes obvious that I'm down because everything and everyone looks less fresh, less beautiful and more smaller, less vibrant.

your imagination is a great tool to enlighten, it is the link the higher dimensions. 
What would it take to you to absolutely blow your mind up?  
how would the world feel, what would you see...how would you experience sound in a way that would make you feel amazing? 
when you imagine those things you are literally bringing of portion of a higher dimension into your reality, in the small form of imagination. image-ination, to way you perceive the world 

if you're in the present moment, you will notice that you literally just created a portion of consciousness of a higher dimension, you brought in ways to experience sounds and feelings that you never had before. 

just like that you evolved and raised your consciousness, you then realize there's nothing you have to do.  
you didn't do anything special to imagine more consciousness, it just happened, it was that easy,and if you trust this process, it will unfold automatically. 

which is why I'm always grateful when I meet someone highly spiritually advanced and they talk about their experiences, their feats, in doing so they raise my imagination and by consequence my consciousness. 

Edited by Arkandeus

Everything begins with the mind and everything ends with it

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

Since duality is a fabrication of the mind in removing that paradigm it allows for a non-duality perspective.to exist.

3 hours ago, Dodoster said:

How and why are people sure that non-duality experiences are not also a fabrication of the mind?

Because when tears of pure joy at nothing and everything come bursting through, when pure love manages to well up in me and consume my being, out of nowhere - it pours out through my heart, not my mind. 

@Dodoster I remember asking this question a lot before I had my first awakening and then I finally had one and it was like "Oh this is why religions exist!" Then afterwards I'd "lose" it and try to rationalize it as me just being delusional. Wasn't until later when I met my teacher that she told me that the mind cannot understand its true nature, and then something clicked and had another awakening soon after. This morning while driving I became aware of it again, I lost sense of my "self" and became everything in my surroundings. Been pretty lazy with my practice lately but that sparked my drive for truth again :D