Rafael Thundercat

Examples of direct approach. Good and Bad ones

26 posts in this topic

I am reciving this shorts on approach girls. Difficult to say if are staged. Mainly because how could someone put the girl online without permission. This would be a privacy breaking. 

The popular clips are usually pretty bad game wise

@Raze  well this one looks like a good ideia. What best wing than a Dog. Dogs are men best friends. They even help getting some phone numbers

@Rafael Thundercat You are already losing since you are looking what you should be doing for a woman, shes owning spaces in your mind.If women loved pink clothes you would go find best pink clothes to wear?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

@NoSelfSelf I see the videos of the guy approaching not as something I should copy as a strict model of how to act in front of a woman. I am aware that there is not fix rule of how to do it, it is context dependend. Many approaches that in one moment get you a smille could get another result if was done in another context. 

@Rafael Thundercat I made a thread now to explain in more depth what i tried to say here ,you can check it out if you wish.

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

If this is not staged this guy maybe is showing that is simpler than you think. Of course he have style and that helps. But lets agree, the guy goes with confidence and is unappologetic in his way. 

Haha they are so good, except the last one where the girl put in lots of effort if it wasnt staged. 

1 hour ago, Jannes said:

Haha they are so good, except the last one where the girl put in lots of effort if it wasnt staged. 

Yes, he was speaking non-sense. But as Leo once say, if you will approach women with logic stuff and rational speach you are forgeting that irrationality have some power. If can bring confusion but can be funny too. Os course you need to be cafefull to dont be so creepy but have confidence to say things that create some tension. Even the word horny in portuguese is "Tesão". Is like: a little of tension makes the hearth beat. 

Posted (edited)

@Rafael Thundercat I changed my mind, I dont think it is cringe anymore. He managed to built attraction by being very direct and ballzy and it worked because he made it unweird by becoming humoursly overly close which created enough space paradoxically. In his situation there is lots of nervousness for both parties which is why that humor is funny, it's hard for me to get watching it comfortably on my laptop. 

Edit: I actually like that one the most now haha. 

Edited by Jannes

On 3/1/2024 at 5:47 AM, NoSelfSelf said:

@Rafael Thundercat I made a thread now to explain in more depth what i tried to say here ,you can check it out if you wish.

Something is odd about the fact that you say you don't have a gf and don't want one, but 90-95% of your posts, comments and threads are in the dating section, at least from what I've noticed. You seem to have a lot of interest in this category, but at the same time have no interest in dating. 

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

2 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Something is odd about the fact that you say you don't have a gf and don't want one, but 90-95% of your posts, comments and threads are in the dating section, at least from what I've noticed. You seem to have a lot of interest in this category, but at the same time have no interest in dating. 

@Princess Arabia is the official sociologist of the Forum. With an amazing memory she is able to know the movements and pattern behavior of the members and make sure they are accountable for their double stantdarts. 

I just what I noticed. 

Posted (edited)

This is the last short I post here of this Youtuber. My point is. With repetition and consistency, in every approach, the guy get more confidence since he learn from each iteration. In this case the quantity of action keep improving the quality. 

Edited by Rafael Thundercat

@Princess Arabia Well you can date people without the aim of things getting serious,its like a rent-a car you can test it but you dont own it.Since game is not about the women, there is alot of self discovery involved like for example in this thread if you focused about the other man you will never become a man,so without me not being exposed to the dating i wouldnt have realized this insight.Spent a decade on spirituality now its this.

It's you.

Now fight.

29 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Princess Arabia Well you can date people without the aim of things getting serious,its like a rent-a car you can test it but you dont own it.Since game is not about the women, there is alot of self discovery involved like for example in this thread if you focused about the other man you will never become a man,so without me not being exposed to the dating i wouldnt have realized this insight.Spent a decade on spirituality now its this.

Ok. It wasn't meant to be a criticism on my part just an observation and was pointing something out that I noticed. Thanks for explaining why and you didn't deny that what I said was true, you kindly replied to say why. Thanks. 

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

@Princess Arabia is the official sociologist of the Forum. With an amazing memory she is able to know the movements and pattern behavior of the members and make sure they are accountable for their double stantdarts. 

I just what I noticed. 

It's OK, this comment is only showing lack of comprehension as to what my comment meant and as it was recognized and appropriately answered by the intended recipient, who kindly explained and didn't deny that my observation was correct and didn't see it as me implying that to stick mostly to one topic or section of the forum was a double standard, which is absurd to even think I was implying that. 

I tend to be very observant by nature and can observe people's patterns without even focusing on that persons patterns or trying to deliberately focus on it. It just appears within my awareness and will make recognizable image and or pattern that i can associate someone's behavior with it without even trying.

I can say I've noticed most of your posts are accompanied with videos. Also English is not your first language, and I could probably assess more but its unnecessary at this point and irrelevant. Not to mention that NoSelf and i just had a brief conversation about him not having a gf and we spoke briefly on the subject and my comment to him here was just not coming out of the blue.

Edited by Princess Arabia

@Princess Arabia What you miss to notice is that I was teasing you. Well, is difficult tp transmit it by writing. But if we were face to face I would say in a way that would make you laugth. Or not. 

2 minutes ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

@Princess Arabia What you miss to notice is that I was teasing you. Well, is difficult tp transmit it by writing. But if we were face to face I would say in a way that would make you laugth. Or not. 

59 minutes ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

I just what I noticed. 

It's OK, this comment is only showing lack of comprehension as to what my comment meant and as it was recognized and appropriately answered by the intended recipient, who kindly explained and didn't deny that my observation was correct and didn't see it as me implying that to stick mostly to one topic or section of the forum was a double standard, which is absurd to even think I was implying that. 

I tend to be very observant by nature and can observe people's patterns without even focusing on that persons patterns or trying to deliberately focus on it. It just appears within my awareness and will make recognizable image and or pattern that i can associate someone's behavior with it without even trying.

I can say I've noticed most of your posts are accompanied with videos. Also English is not your first language, and I could probably assess more but its unnecessary at this point and irrelevant.

2 minutes ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

That's what lol and hehe and 😂and 🤣are for, to alert the recipient that you are teasing because of language barriers and in abilities to spot jokes, hehe