Javfly33

A possible solution to solipsism

10 posts in this topic

It might be accepting that others are so insanely far away from you, you shouldn´t even consider them as something you could relate with.

Just finished meditating and I can tell you guys ive verified 'sober' the realization of being the King of my own heaven or reality, something ive had on LSD 3 years ago.

This feeling was beyond good, pure heaven. It was solipsism but in a good way. Better than any feeling of love or unity or anything else.

Knowing clearly you are God absolutely independent from 'physical reality' or the infinity that extends in front of your eyes.

In other words, Infinity extending in front of your eyes (physical reality/objects in front of me = Infinity) is not your 'business' or even from 'your world'.

Is 'outside' of you. Is an appearance that 'other Nothings' or Gods are creating/projecting. 

In other words if you look at a chair in front of you, that is a God on its own. Is projecting his own self. Which is a chair. 

Every millimetre of infinity is sovereign on its own. Infinite Gods. Infinite Kingdoms of Sovereignty. 

Your Personal Sovereign Kingdom is just part of the Perfect Heaven of Infinity, perfectly orchestrated. You are an x God within the x infinite numbers of gods within the Big Empty Design of Perfection. You are using a human avatar to fullfill the role of this Design. 

Edited by Javfly33

Welcome to Infinity of Gods. One could call that the Solipsists end-game. An infinity of separate-God-selfes. Indras Net (see link below) gone "ego" or "separate-self".

The alternative would be: There is only one Reality. A Nondual & Infinite Unity of Infinite Being/Consciousness.

Maybe that the whole thing is just the Real You, infinite and Impersonal Pure Consciousness/Awareness/Reality, splicing itself (apparently) up in infinite perspectives of Indras Net? Not a separate "God" in each node? Every single spiritual tradition over millenia that has made it to the nondual realization declared that there is ONE Infinite Being without (a second), manifesting itself in a myriad of (appearing) perspectives/beings.

If that Infinite Being is infinite, it is by definition a unity, a Nondual being without anything outside of it. And no other besides it. That Infinite Being is Reality itself. There are not two realities.

With declaring an Infinity of Gods, one is just cementing a separate-self (aka duality, not non-duality/Awakening) and blowing it up to God-like dimensions. Which is the opposite direction of stabilizing Nondual Awakening by transcending that which causes the separation/duality. That is at least my experience.

One Reality, one Infinite Being, without a second. That is the testament of all spiritual traditions that came before and that made it to the Absolute.

Just a little information sign along the road of Infinite Gods, if you don't mind. In order to not loose time traveling in the opposite direction of the intended destination. Every being is the own master of its Karma, and has freedom to choose.

Selling Water by the River

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Water by the River said:

Maybe that the whole thing is just the Real You, infinite and Impersonal Pure Consciousness/Awareness/Reality,

If that Infinite Being is infinite, it is by definition a unity, a Nondual being without anything outside of it. And no other besides it. That Infinite Being is Reality itself. There are not two realities.

With declaring an Infinity of Gods, one is just cementing a separate-self (aka duality, not non-duality/Awakening) and blowing it up to God-like dimensions. Which is the opposite direction of stabilizing Nondual Awakening by transcending that which causes the separation/duality. 

Just a little information sign along the road of Infinite Gods, if you don't mind. In order to not loose time traveling in the opposite direction of the intended destination. Every being is the own master of its Karma, and has freedom to choose.

Selling Water by the River

Not maybe, we are talking about truth. No concepts, just look what is true. You are Alone in your own dream. Is just that your dream matches my dream. Because we are identical. 

Maybe you are not accepting that you are Endlessly Alone? If you just don´t think, there is no non duality, others, or infinity of being.

There is just Nothingness. You. Absolutely empty. When you are looking at the street you are looking at Infinity. All that you are seeing is those Infinite Gods creating its own creation and representation, a woman, a man, a building...etc.

Is not really 'lonely' because other Gods are Identical to You.

Reality is Perfect. On one hand you are Sovereign in your kingdom, on the other, you can interact with other Gods and relate to them because you know they are identical to you.

Reality is so infinite there had to exist other infinities. Other Infinite Realities/Gods. 

The other Gods are so identical to you (They are You), that you have co-created with them a shared dream. You didn´t have to 'agree' in what to create, Infinity created the same thing because is identical.

Every single spiritual tradition over millenia that has made it to the nondual realization declared that there is ONE Infinite Being without (a second), manifesting itself in a myriad of (appearing) perspectives/beings.

One Reality, one Infinite Being, without a second. That is the testament of all spiritual traditions that came before and that made it to the Absolute.

@Water by the River Because they do not want to accept their Sovereignty as Gods. Is hard to accept the loneliness. But also is the best prize. You are Absolute. You are alone in your Infinity and that is the best. The feeling Im describing is better than Infinite Love or typical non-duality. I´m talking about heroin-like states of consciousness. (But at the same time you are 100% Conscious.) Most people have not taste what im talking about but in terms of bliss and intensity, it is a feeling much better and grandiose than unity, psychedelics, brahman, nirvana, or whatever.  Is normal you do not belief me. 

Is the best. You know you are King but you know there is also an infinite reality where you can have fun and play with other Gods  

Edited by Javfly33

23 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Reality is so infinite there had to exist other infinities. Other Infinite Realities/Gods. 

An Infinity of Gods, co-creating a shared dream.

Looks for me the separate-self wants to be the Absolute, wants to be God. And instead of paying the price of self-transcendence and death of the separate individuum/ego to truly become truly Infinite Being, we instead blow up the separate individuum/self to God-sized-proportions.

And for the problem of all the "other" separate-selfs/egos: Also Infinite Gods. Somehow also oneself, but somehow also Gods.

Seems for me like I want to have my cake (Transcendence/Absolute/True Being) and eat it too (staying the ego/individuum/separate-self). 

Oh well. Looks for me like the quadrature of the circle, but what do I know... ^_^

Posted (edited)

Reality is infinite, this means that it can be said that it is one, since there is not outside , and that it is multiple, since there is no limitation in the Infinite. everything that the infinite "contains" is in turn infinite and contains the infinite. I say contains in quotes because nothing is contained within infinity, since there is no inside or outside. It's infinite, that's it. The direct consequence is that nothing can be finite, any fragment of the infinite is the complete infinite. It is one because there is no other, even "one" is a limited idea, and it is multiple because it has infinite facets that are in turn infinite and are  apparently separated but really synchronized and being a whole. They are all "the same" infinity, "the same" doesn't mean any definite, but the substance that arises due de absence of limits, the source, the intelligence alive, the life, the love as leo says ,any word, you can be open to it and perceive what it is.

In the end all this comes down to one thing: you are the infinite, simply open your perception and be the total absolute infinite for a few moments. Yes yes, you already are infinite now, but your perception is closed, that is the design. You can't fly, or make your penis grow to two feet long, or break out of your pattern of existence, but you can see and you can open yourself to the flow of the source.

Edited by Breakingthewall

18 hours ago, Water by the River said:

Looks for me the separate-self wants to be the Absolute, wants to be God. And instead of paying the price of self-transcendence and death of the separate individuum/ego to truly become truly Infinite Being, we instead blow up the separate individuum/self to God-sized-proportions.

And for the problem of all the "other" separate-selfs/egos: Also Infinite Gods. Somehow also oneself, but somehow also Gods.

Seems for me like I want to have my cake (Transcendence/Absolute/True Being) and eat it too (staying the ego/individuum/separate-self). 

Oh well. Looks for me like the quadrature of the circle, but what do I know... ^_^

Okay, but my spiritual schlong is still bigger than yours. As is Sri Baba @Javfly33's.

;)

Why so serious?

On 2/29/2024 at 11:46 PM, Javfly33 said:

It might be accepting that others are so insanely far away from you, you shouldn´t even consider them as something you could relate with.

Just finished meditating and I can tell you guys ive verified 'sober' the realization of being the King of my own heaven or reality, something ive had on LSD 3 years ago.

This feeling was beyond good, pure heaven. It was solipsism but in a good way. Better than any feeling of love or unity or anything else.

Knowing clearly you are God absolutely independent from 'physical reality' or the infinity that extends in front of your eyes.

In other words, Infinity extending in front of your eyes (physical reality/objects in front of me = Infinity) is not your 'business' or even from 'your world'.

Is 'outside' of you. Is an appearance that 'other Nothings' or Gods are creating/projecting. 

In other words if you look at a chair in front of you, that is a God on its own. Is projecting his own self. Which is a chair. 

Every millimetre of infinity is sovereign on its own. Infinite Gods. Infinite Kingdoms of Sovereignty. 

Your Personal Sovereign Kingdom is just part of the Perfect Heaven of Infinity, perfectly orchestrated. You are an x God within the x infinite numbers of gods within the Big Empty Design of Perfection. You are using a human avatar to fullfill the role of this Design. 

If there is an I solipsism can be real. The one who is feeling solipsism is an illusion in the first place. There inevitably, solipsism is an illusion too. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

right you guys might be right, I fell to the mind trap again 

1 hour ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

As is Sri Baba @Javfly33's.

;)

😂

Posted (edited)

On 3/1/2024 at 7:15 AM, Water by the River said:

All for one, one for all.

I’m starting to think alien consciousness means actually becoming another awareness.  the end of solipsism. 

That would be the most profound fucking thing .

Edited by Oppositionless