Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheEnigma

Increasing consciousness in other mammals?

14 posts in this topic

Say psychedelics for mammals? What happens if pigs or cows or giraffes, lions... etc take psychedelics like 5 MEO DMT? What happens to these mammals if their consciousness increased like 1000 times? What would they see, feel, understand or think? Is this possible?

Howdy

Animals already live in the now. Humans live in the past and future. Maybe we were more animal like in the garden of Eden. We think we are making civilized progress but maybe we are moving further from our goal. We were cast out of the garden.

You can google video of a jaguar eating yage or ayuhausca. Or google animals getting high. Maybe catnip. I’m sure people get their pets high and scientists have done it. The animals seem to have the same experience as us. But they have no language to think in and no dogma or history. They have true ego death because they have no ego or they are their ego. No id or superego.

Be well. :)

28 minutes ago, Soul Flight said:

Howdy

Animals already live in the now. Humans live in the past and future. Maybe we were more animal like in the garden of Eden. We think we are making civilized progress but maybe we are moving further from our goal. We were cast out of the garden.

You can google video of a jaguar eating yage or ayuhausca. Or google animals getting high. Maybe catnip. I’m sure people get their pets high and scientists have done it. The animals seem to have the same experience as us. But they have no language to think in and no dogma or history. They have true ego death because they have no ego or they are their ego. No id or superego.

Be well. :)

Thanks. But will they be able to see the beauty everything like Leo can?

I think Leo and the animals are naked jungle friends.

Animals do not have "concepts" like "beauty." But I think they do feel euphoria and bliss. Maybe awe and wonder. They have no language to think in.

@Soul Flight Lol, that’s the most nonsensical compliment of Leo I’ve ever heard.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Animals increase consciousness in contact with humans

Animals increase consciousness when free of survival needs

Animals surely have different degrees of consciousness depending on species and individuals.

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

@TheEnigma The only reason you are not living in pure beauty is because you have past and future in your mind. I dont think an animal thinks like us. I think they just move based on programming. When we see beauty we see a focused beauty it is God seeing beauty. I don't think an animal can see beauty like we can, we have direct contact with Gods feeling of beauty. We get to focus on something for long periods with intense feelings of beauty where as a cat dosent think about anything except what is happening to it at that moment.

Humans have the ability to see beauty to a point it blows reality up and kills them.

But I also kinda think humans are like an accumulation of aspects of all the animals combined so maybe some can.

Edited by Hojo

On 2/28/2024 at 10:15 PM, Hojo said:

@TheEnigma The only reason you are not living in pure beauty is because you have past and future in your mind. I dont think an animal thinks like us. I think they just move based on programming. When we see beauty we see a focused beauty it is God seeing beauty. I don't think an animal can see beauty like we can, we have direct contact with Gods feeling of beauty. We get to focus on something for long periods with intense feelings of beauty where as a cat dosent think about anything except what is happening to it at that moment.

Humans have the ability to see beauty to a point it blows reality up and kills them.

But I also kinda think humans are like an accumulation of aspects of all the animals combined so maybe some can.

Good answer. But what if a cat's consciouness increases 1000 times. Will it then have that ability to a very large degree?

Posted (edited)

6min read

Not only mammals.

I find that birds make the biggest consciousness jump when leaving with a human. I have to say that after taking care of a Cotorra Argentina birds are capable of high levels of intelligence and consciousness when living for long periods of time. Take into account they usually live up to 25 years. She is called Mint:

menta.jpg

Particularly Peacocks:

pavo-real-1232586f-cb30-47c5-aaf9-7560ccfeff72.jpg

Elephants are also one of the most conscious animals

elephant.jpg

In water dolphins are the highest.

jumping-dolphin1.jpg

Not all animals have the same consciousness. The above can recognise themselves in a mirror. Not all birds  are equally conscious. Not all mammals are equally conscious either.

Even funghi can become more conscious, psychedelic mushrooms are the king and even in this domain according to the species there are different degrees of consciousness. This is all well documented and I myself have verified in first hand experience.

mushrooms.jpg

Even plants can become more conscious.

Specially the lotus flower:

fiore-di-loto.jpg

The rose:

rosa1.jpg

And my favourite, the Orchid. I have one in my bedroom called Blanca (White in Spanish). Here is the specie:

orquidea 2.jpg

This is a pic of me happy because after months a new stem is being born

orquidea.jpg

Even physical objects can become more conscious. Specially jewelry, as the Atlantis ring I wear and a movement powered watch. This has been a deep area of research of mine. Very nerdy but is something I like, jewelry that makes me more conscious. Maybe I'll do something of that in the future. Continuing with the topic:

Images can also be infused with consciousness. Like paintings in temples and churches featuring mystics and saints. Reliques are also special in this regard, this explains the phenomena that permeats all religions regarding relics as objects of veneration and adorations for centuries. Even christianity does this with the Sacramental bread and the holy blood wine, invoking God in an object so hard that then the object becomes God itself.

Benedicto Pan.pngBenedicto Vino.jpg

Deities in hinduism go through insane multi year rituals to  infuse consciousness and shakti (energy) into the Deity:
00-Main-Vijayadashmi-Day10-1.jpg

Edited by Davino

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

Posted (edited)

This semengly inocent question is in truth very complexed and very nuanced. I could talk for hours about this. But note that this is esential to consider in your inquiry about your initial question. Hope it helped you in your contemplation. I really made it with a lot of effort and work. I'm gonna have dinner now lol

Edited by Davino

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

On 3/1/2024 at 7:40 PM, Davino said:

This semengly inocent question is in truth very complexed and very nuanced. I could talk for hours about this. But note that this is esential to consider in your inquiry about your initial question. Hope it helped you in your contemplation. I really made it with a lot of effort and work. I'm gonna have dinner now lol

Wow thank you so much!!

Posted (edited)

Trees also have different levels of consciousness:

The Bodhi tree:

the buddha bodhi tree-min.jpg

The Banyan tree:

The Bidadi Kalpataru banyan tree 2.jpg

Cypress:

cipres de silos.jpg

Jerusalem pine:

Pino_secolare_-_Castelleone_di_Suasa (1).jpeg

Pinecone:

winter13_pinecones1.jpg

And my personal favourite, The Field Elm:

olmo.png

Edited by Davino

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

Posted (edited)

Also individual animals and plants can be more conscious than their peers. The same as some humans are more conscious than others but are more conscious than a pig. In the pictures above, I have specifically selected the most conscious individuals of that species, that I could find, to give you a taste of their maximum possibilities. Although the most aware tree will not surpass the most aware dolphin, nor will it surpass the most aware human, nor the most aware alien, and so forth.

You must understand that there are not only human geniuses in certain domains, but also that animals within their respective realms can exhibit genius in some aspects of their world, including consciousness. The same applies to plants even inanimate objects, spanning this understanding to all levels of the holarchy.

This sensitivity, I have to recognise, has only opened to me after many awakenings and also after a vegetarian diet. I do feel this precision is harder to get with other types of diets, this has also been confirmed and shared with other people interested in this domain of research, which I would call as Conscious Analysis of aware/self-aware figments of Reality.

Edited by Davino

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

I see it as bubbles of existence. An animal is composed of many synchronized bubbles of consciousness. The bubble we consider the animal is sensory, with an impulse towards life and reproduction and to escape destruction. but under this bubble there is another one that is an energetic pattern that places trillions of atoms in exact places and constantly replaces them, and this bubble/pattern is made up of millions of others like cells with independent existence, which are made up of perfectly structured molecules with their own existence, which are composed of atoms, ultra-complex manifestations of the intelligence of existence.

each bubble is infinite and has a full living existence of its own. They are apparently separated but synchronized in an absolutely perfect way. only the perfect exists. In a human being there is one more bubble, that of the collective self, the self-awareness of the self in comparison with another, which in turn is a synchronic part of the human matrix, which is part of something else until... I don't know. everything is the same substance, living intelligence. An animal is just as connected as Buddha or whoever, but a human can open voluntarily to other levels, he has the capacity for movement, expansion and contraction of his bubble.