felixk_priv

My friend is having a stroke

8 posts in this topic

If you have a moment please visualise with full consciousness , my friend George having a healthy mind and heart thank you 

I’m sorry that your friend is having a stroke. I wish him positive healing moving forward. 

I tried to catch some fog earlier. I mist.

A thousand blessings for your friend. I hope he received the care he needed - physically and emotionally. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Everything is okay , thank you everyone . I literally got everyone who I know meditates to visualise him being okay with the emotions they would feel if he was .  I imagined getting everyone to use all their god power to make up for all the negative momentum. As well that was the best and clearest session of visualisation I've done 😅, I can see now I'm usually just lazy and dont have the commitment / vision.  I got the idea of one of Leo's meditation books , focusing on an image with higher consciousness to manifest it. I wonder if you guys would have done the same or done something slightly differently  , for me it was no chances taken. 

59 minutes ago, felixk_priv said:

As well that was the best and clearest session of visualisation I've done 😅, I can see now I'm usually just lazy and dont have the commitment / vision.  I got the idea of one of Leo's meditation books , focusing on an image with higher consciousness to manifest it. I wonder if you guys would have done the same or done something slightly differently  , for me it was no chances taken. 

There is a good reason why they say the placebo effect is real useful. Using your mind properly is super healing! 

I tried to catch some fog earlier. I mist.