ZenSwift

Which episode does Leo talk about "flattening reality"

8 posts in this topic

I remember specifically one of his examples which was pointing out flattening our interpretation of language or something by putting up the words "fuck you".

Which episode was this? 

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

One of my favourite early episodes.  The "Fuck You" part made me laugh out loud.  

@FlyingLotus appreciate it! 

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

7 hours ago, FlyingLotus said:

One of my favourite early episodes.  The "Fuck You" part made me laugh out loud.  

The "problem" is, most of us aren't living like this in our daily lives. Some call it woo woo stuff and tell you to get real 'cause this is the real world with real problems not recognizing how the mind creates the illusion of problems and how thought can reflect what is not actually the case but something we are projecting.

Thanks for uploading this, I will watch it again to remind myself about the illusory nature of thought because this is really the stuff im into and have seen how it has destroyed so many lives and has turned us into self-destroying machines. Plus I just love this stuff. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

Words! Words! The Way is beyond language, for in it there is no yesterday no tomorrow no today.

SENG-TS'AN, Hsin-Hsin Ming: Verses on the Faith-Mind

Keep In mind that Leo has changed his opinion on some of the stuff he said in other videos, like the " you don't exist" from this video 

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, mmKay said:

Keep In mind that Leo has changed his opinion on some of the stuff he said in other videos, like the " you don't exist" from this video 

I would ask you which specific video, but then I remembered that I don’t exist :$

Let me do more research… hmmm… http://www.wikipedia.org/ajkdhfkajshdk

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI