Mileyofpink

How to work on lack of money mental block?

5 posts in this topic

Hey there, 

I have always struggled with keeping money in the bank or keeping the income consistent. I work really hard, give my best output but things have not changes in the past 2 years.

I feel I have a mental block that is causing this.

Any tips/mental models to work through/journaling advice - anything at all on how to work on this would be very helpful!

Your feeling is most likely correct :) 

I'd encourage you to go deep into your beliefs and contemplate on them.

Go back to your childhood. Any ideas your parents gave you about money which you could have adopted as your own without questioning?

Imagine a group of poor people and a group of rich people, which do you feel more drawn towards? Why?

Posted (edited)

Do you know much much you earn each month?

Do you have a budget you set monthly and track your expenses?

Have you given each dollars a purpose?

Are you spending less than you earn?

Why don’t you have a steady job/ source of income?

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

On 2/25/2024 at 10:35 AM, Mileyofpink said:

Hey there, 

I have always struggled with keeping money in the bank or keeping the income consistent. I work really hard, give my best output but things have not changes in the past 2 years.

I feel I have a mental block that is causing this.

Any tips/mental models to work through/journaling advice - anything at all on how to work on this would be very helpful!

Are you an entrepreneur or do you work a 9-5? 

If it's the former, are you avoiding more opportunities for success? Or is it something else?

If it's the latter and you have a fairly fixed income, have you gone through your budget to see if there's any expense you can cut?

And just in general... is your issue that you have a block with making money? Or keeping money?

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org