Rafael Thundercat

What if Trans People is a way to teach us Unbias

24 posts in this topic

This Youtuber is what made me realise it. But also a friend once told me that Trans people was being born to create a shift in the rigid views of masculine and femenine polarity. 

This youtuber is super eye opening

This presumes some kind of entity is causing this. Seems very esoteric.

Whilst trans people have every right to be who they are, most people are cis. as are most people straight and not gay or bi.

the biological default is that most people are or possibly will be cisgender. 

Whilst sex is largely binary (as in it is a bimodal distribution and not literally two poles apart), gender is relative. Most gender roles are arbitrary. There is no reason why men wear suits and women wear dresses.

3 hours ago, bebotalk said:

Whilst trans people have every right to be who they are, most people are cis. as are most people straight and not gay or bi.

Whilst sex is largely binary (as in it is a bimodal distribution and not literally two poles apart), gender is relative. Most gender roles are arbitrary. There is no reason why men wear suits and women wear dresses.

Oh man to the hell with your Absolutist conflations. 

I identify as trans, but I am well aware that even that is a bias.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Is it unbias to force unbias

11 hours ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

Oh man to the hell with your Absolutist conflations. 

i said nothing absolutist. I'm amused i'[ve triggered you, since my persepective doesn't match with yours.

i love it also that scientific fact doesn't jive with you since it violates your worldview. 

I'm also entitled to state my opinions. your subjective inner brain cannot stop me, nor anybody else. funny how "smart and spiritual" people as yourself often worm your inner thoughts into objective realities. I'll continue to "offend" you, when a wise and smart person as yourself can just ignore what others do. but you won't, since it's not how you've been taught. yes, everybody has to fear you. i know a host of fellow adults who'd laugh at you literally. not everything in life is or has been dictated by your temple. yes, most people are cis. just basic biology, bruh. i'll let that offend you since it undermines your edgelord inner monologue.  I just thought your initial sentence was too esoteric - in that who can say what people are "meant" to be or do? but you will dismiss anything that isn't in your spiritual purview. lol. 

Edited by bebotalk

Trans people can definitely reveal to you a lot of your own biases and insecurities. I was tripping balls in Amsterdam once with a couple of Muslim friends, and there is a big LGBTQ+ community in Amsterdam. We saw a lot of same-sex couples and trans people that night. It was interesting to watch the contrast of the transphobic opinions of my friends and the trans people all around us having a fun time.

The trip got to a point where we couldn't tell who was an actual woman and who was a trans woman. One of them would point out a beautiful ass and we would immediately start arguing about whether it was an actual woman. That's when the relativity of gender clicked for me. I realized that "tans-man" and "trans-woman" were valid genders (at least to me).

Considering that it took a mind altering experience in the middle of Amsterdam for me to realize this shows how deep these anti-trans biases can be. And I grew up prior to the "trans-gender" debate blowing up, so I wasn't even conditioned by all the anti-trans talking points you see being thrown around these days. You simply grow up assuming that there are man and woman because that's all you know. When you encounter a trans-person from within that mental frame, it almost feels like a direct attack on what you think to know about the world, which can lead to insecurity and feelings of uncertainty.

Trans-people are a great mirror to our own insecurities.

beep boop

4 minutes ago, bebotalk said:

edgelord inner monologue

You're entire post is an edge lord monologue.

beep boop

2 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

You're entire post is an edge lord monologue.

no, it's not. I said most people are cis. and? do you dispute this? his reply amused me, since I stated some facts. I'm notreally bothered if it didn't match his narrative or not. maybe he and you should use your intelligence to argue or debate better or not assume your view is correct. or you can, if you're really smarter than me, demonstrate why my view is wrong. You amuse me that me merely stating an opinion triggers both of you. why can't i say what i want? when youb BOTH say "aaawwwww!! ok!!!" to all others?? funny asf. 

Edited by bebotalk

@bebotalk I'm not saying that your view is wrong, I'm simply pointing out that you're the person that is holding an "edgy" monologue right now. For example:

9 minutes ago, bebotalk said:

i know a host of fellow adults who'd laugh at you literally.

What value does such a sentence provide within the current discourse? There is non. You're just being edgy.

beep boop

7 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

@bebotalk I'm not saying that your view is wrong, I'm simply pointing out that you're the person that is holding an "edgy" monologue right now. For example:

What value does such a sentence provide within the current discourse? There is non. You're just being edgy.

My "monologue" wasn't edgy. I said I was amused by both of your reactions. There are different views other than your own. Maybe don't view the world through your own prism. Moreover, I don't see the edginess. I'm not you, so I cannot see your perspectives or prism. That's my opinion. stop lying and saying you tolerate all opinions. Either way, I'm glad me stating a fact that most people are cisgender and that many trans people have no overarching issue with cisgender people and realise that's a reality. funny how spiritualist people create artificial rules in their head that others are expected to follow. 

I think it always happens through history where people's views are constantly being challenged within their lifetime. Previous to this white people would've seen black people as less than (some still do) and would have their views tested when black people started gaining more rights. 

It's all the growing pains of the ever integrating oneness 

Moreover, you might be better understood if you used better English, and then you'll condemn others for being flighty and trite. i'm sorry my existence offends you, but then healthy people can mentally dodge. i don't care if your temple says different. they're obviously uneducated people.

2 hours ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

Trans people can definitely reveal to you a lot of your own biases and insecurities. I was tripping balls in Amsterdam once with a couple of Muslim friends, and there is a big LGBTQ+ community in Amsterdam. We saw a lot of same-sex couples and trans people that night. It was interesting to watch the contrast of the transphobic opinions of my friends and the trans people all around us having a fun time.

The trip got to a point where we couldn't tell who was an actual woman and who was a trans woman. One of them would point out a beautiful ass and we would immediately start arguing about whether it was an actual woman. That's when the relativity of gender clicked for me. I realized that "tans-man" and "trans-woman" were valid genders (at least to me).

Considering that it took a mind altering experience in the middle of Amsterdam for me to realize this shows how deep these anti-trans biases can be. And I grew up prior to the "trans-gender" debate blowing up, so I wasn't even conditioned by all the anti-trans talking points you see being thrown around these days. You simply grow up assuming that there are man and woman because that's all you know. When you encounter a trans-person from within that mental frame, it almost feels like a direct attack on what you think to know about the world, which can lead to insecurity and feelings of uncertainty.

Trans-people are a great mirror to our own insecurities.

Bingo, you summarised my point. Not like the Homer simspson member had assumed. I know that there is no especific God making the choice of creating Trans-genders to trigger the insecurities of some people. 

meh.. i'm not really bothered. it's clear i triggered you over nothing, and you get to label who has the right to speak freely here because it's how you were raised in your temple. 

2 hours ago, bebotalk said:

no, it's not. I said most people are cis. and? do you dispute this? his reply amused me, since I stated some facts. I'm notreally bothered if it didn't match his narrative or not. maybe he and you should use your intelligence to argue or debate better or not assume your view is correct. or you can, if you're really smarter than me, demonstrate why my view is wrong. You amuse me that me merely stating an opinion triggers both of you. why can't i say what i want? when youb BOTH say "aaawwwww!! ok!!!" to all others?? funny asf. 

Who seems to be triggered is you Homer. You simply add nothing to the conversation. Why jump in a talk when you had nothing of consistency to add?

17 hours ago, bebotalk said:

i never said I had presumtions of entity. But let me ask you: Did you came out of where? From a void tunnel? 

Yes, of course, the norm if male female, even a Trans came from sex between a man with a penis and a woman with a vagina, no matter what gender they attribute to themselfs to be.

Of course Homer

This last part is for me just gibberish. To much words to explain something obvious. To be wordly is not the same as intelligence. Even the Trans in the video speak better than you. Ah, dont get triggered. 

5 minutes ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

This last part is for me just gibberish. To much words to explain something obvious. To be wordly is not the same as intelligence. Even the Trans in the video speak better than you. Ah, dont get triggered. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

16 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

One video that summaries many answers of members of this Highclass Forum.

1 hour ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

i never said I had presumtions of entity. But let me ask you: Did you came out of where? From a void tunnel? 

Yes, of course, the norm if male female, even a Trans came from sex between a man with a penis and a woman with a vagina, no matter what gender they attribute to themselfs to be.

Of course Homer

lol.

You use continually bad English. But I'm the one "speaking" gibberish? 

I take it you like to be right. Something to exploit, that's a plus for me. It's nice when sensitive people who are non-adult say things like this. 

Keep on letting the Indian kid chat the biggest BS out, but then condemn others who aren't of your spiritual tradition. I'm amused that my random opinion triggered you to the core.