Javfly33

Reality is a dream of Love

26 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

I see. I want to avoid looking at my own lies because that would mean the dissolution will happen.

The mindfuck is, I´m constantly trying to build barriers around myself, and I suffer those barriers, that limitation. That lack of love.

So when the pressure is maximum, when the fire is getting to your hands, when you almost burning 24/7, you see Ok, there is no way out, I need to face what I am doing. I need to open myself. 

The ego and mind is terrified of the opening, because is the barrier itself. Lol. 🤣

When you realize that control is impossible and that the mental bubble you create to protect yourself does not protect you, things become easier. We create a bubble of constant mental flow that defines and gives meaning to everything to create a feeling of security and control. Breaking that bubble produces panic since there is the feeling that without it you are lost, but it is an illusion, the bubble protects absolutely nothing, it is only software to make you function in the hive. 

Many thinks that they have trascendend that ant they are all time creating another bubble about god, love, etc. Dare to be with zero understanding or knowledge is not easy, but I think it's the only way to be open

Edited by Breakingthewall

@Javfly33 ego=life=universe=god=you.

Real YOU = 

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

47 minutes ago, James123 said:

Real YOU = 

consciousness

53 minutes ago, James123 said:

@Javfly33 ego=life=universe=god=you.

Real YOU = 

Thanks for remind me, I fell back to the mind 😆

1 minute ago, Javfly33 said:

Thanks for remind me, I fell back to the mind 😆

Anytime brother! Mind is very dangerous for you now 😆😆😆

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

be nice to know what love is though

The Course does not aim at teaching the meaning of Love, for that is beyond what can be taught. It does aim, however, at removing the blocks to the awareness of Love’s presence, which is your natural inheritance.

love = linking of vibrational energy, literally our very essence, limitless oneness valued everywhere, lack of variability evidenced, lets oneself venerate everyone