Buck Edwards

Is it possible for your soul to give energy to another soul?

10 posts in this topic

What if I wanted to spiritually donate energy to someone? If such a thing were possible. 

You should seek to transcend the limitations of the ego and the mind in order to experience a sense of unity with the universe or ultimate reality. You can do meditation,sef inquiry and contemplating for that. To recognize the underlying oneness that is believed to exist beyond the realm of dualistic perception.

Qigong - Buddha Palm

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Any? 

You should seek to transcend the limitations of the ego and the mind in order to experience a sense of unity with the universe or ultimate reality. You can do meditation,sef inquiry and contemplating for that. To recognize the underlying oneness that is believed to exist beyond the realm of dualistic perception.

5 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

Any? 

Only possible if you become conscious how thoughts/intention shape reality to atleast some degree. Meaning you actually have seen with your own eyes and tried things.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

It is possible but only by shifting your frequency based on a specific concept or idea,it will not be true for others ,like they cannot do but u can,because it will be w vibrational match.The idea that I'm infinite source energy,I need no God ,I'm my own and using universal creation laws is fundamental to experience this energy transference concept,whether it's fear based or love based energy,it can be used to effect the other,like in dmt cases ,how a light fills you up ,a being is giving up love based warm energy or in ndes u can read,a glowing ball of light filled with energy and I was radiating light as if I'm positive consciousness. In 3d,it can be experienced intuition based and visual one,built on ability to resonate with certain frequencies which match your idea,so thats the key to experience this in much better and realistic manner,there maybe other techniques but it's powerful since it changes the structure of holograms u occupy .

7 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

Only possible if you become conscious how thoughts/intention shape reality to atleast some degree. Meaning you actually have seen with your own eyes and tried things.

Nice. 

Who created the soul? 

It's more valuable than your body. 

On 2024-02-24 at 7:24 PM, Buck Edwards said:

Any? 

I gave you one haha

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

On 2/20/2024 at 8:51 PM, Buck Edwards said:

What if I wanted to spiritually donate energy to someone? If such a thing were possible. 

Very unique question. Made me realize that donations don’t just have to be monetary. You can also donate your time. 

Why did the pizza maker go broke? Because they couldn't make enough dough!