thierry

No one can be trusted.

13 posts in this topic

Isn’t it scary when you think about it ? 
every one is surviving so no one can be trusted. 

I remember feeling this insight even as a child realizing that even adults can’t be trusted and it just terrified me.

now I’ve grown up(27yo) but from time to time, I still feel the terror of this truth that no one can be trusted.

It is really insane when you really think about it. 
It makes life so challenging if you have interest in Truth.

99,99% of people will never escape the labyrinth of survival only because 99.99% will never escape the labyrinth of survival.

religious people, professors, scientists, athletes. People who are considered to have success have just ace the survival game but they are 0/10 at the Truth game and most people only look at the survival to evaluate if people are trust worthy or not. 

Even someone as Peter Ralston is only known from people because he won a martial art tournaments but how could he have become well known without that ? 

How could Leo have become well known without all his 2014-2016 videos about classical how to survive ? 

anyway I’m trying to find a Truthful survival post at Life but it is gonna be so hard. I feel like I will have to get my hands dirty one way or another. 

Be trust worthy, and others generally will be as well

Learning to trust yourself comes first

which, often is developed through experience 

Not everyone can be trusted, but I think we can be trusting in our nature.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

This is such a foolish take. You have no idea how much you trust people.

1. You trust the roads you walk on, to hold up.

2. You trust your car to start and move from point A to point B.

3. You trust when you cross the street at a red light for people to NOT RUN YOU OVER.

4. You trust when you talk to people for them to NOT physically attack or steal from you.

You trust so much unconsciously that you have no idea how foolish this take is. If you couldn't trust people, YOU COULDN'T LEAVE YOUR HOUSE!!

Keep that up and you will turn into this.

Agoraphobia is an anxiety disorder that causes people to fear leaving environments that they consider safe. It can cause an intense fear of becoming overwhelmed or unable to escape or get help. 

Symptoms of agoraphobia include:

Fear of using public transportation

Fear of being in open or enclosed spaces

Fear of standing in line

Fear of being in a crowd

Take responsibility of how you construct your philosophy about life or suffer the consequences.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Razard86

Recently, the thought of being murdered or being in a car crash has put a little fear in me about going outside of my house.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

What's the matter, you just lied to someone? People can be trusted. They can be trusted to not be 100% honest at all times. That's good enough. Lie to me baby. Lie. Don't tell me you cheated. Don't tell me I'm too skinny. Don't tell me my breasts are too small. Lie baby, lie.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

9 hours ago, thierry said:

Isn’t it scary when you think about it ? 
every one is surviving so no one can be trusted. 

I remember feeling this insight even as a child realizing that even adults can’t be trusted and it just terrified me.

now I’ve grown up(27yo) but from time to time, I still feel the terror of this truth that no one can be trusted.

It is really insane when you really think about it. 
It makes life so challenging if you have interest in Truth.

99,99% of people will never escape the labyrinth of survival only because 99.99% will never escape the labyrinth of survival.

religious people, professors, scientists, athletes. People who are considered to have success have just ace the survival game but they are 0/10 at the Truth game and most people only look at the survival to evaluate if people are trust worthy or not. 

Even someone as Peter Ralston is only known from people because he won a martial art tournaments but how could he have become well known without that ? 

How could Leo have become well known without all his 2014-2016 videos about classical how to survive ? 

anyway I’m trying to find a Truthful survival post at Life but it is gonna be so hard. I feel like I will have to get my hands dirty one way or another. 

"I think it's impossible to completely trust anyone all the time. However, it's also true that people won't always disappoint you. Can you please elaborate on what you mean? I have a feeling I understand, but I'm not entirely sure."

No one can be trusted is too absolute IMO.

13 hours ago, thierry said:

anyway I’m trying to find a Truthful survival post at Life but it is gonna be so hard.

First of all erradicate that unconscious fear that permeats your whole post in and out if you want to realise clearly what survival is about

I found this series very helpful if you have already watched all the survival episodes:

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless you live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, you should know the requirements of your body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ...                       Lovingly discipline Life & Realize Absolute Infinity

4 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Lie to me baby. Lie. Don't tell me you cheated. Don't tell me I'm too skinny. Don't tell me my breasts are too small. Lie baby, lie.

Damn, that hit so hard. What an insight from women psychology. Feelings overpower raw truth, I learnt these the bad way with women ahhahah

But you never say it so directly so that was genuinly helpful

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless you live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, you should know the requirements of your body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ...                       Lovingly discipline Life & Realize Absolute Infinity

1 hour ago, Davino said:

Damn, that hit so hard. What an insight from women psychology. Feelings overpower raw truth, I learnt these the bad way with women ahhahah

But you never say it so directly so that was genuinly helpful

Those are relative lies. Not Absolute lies. Can't have the truths without the lies. An Absolute lie is when they tell you the relative truth. Figure that one out.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

@Princess Arabia Now you are playing Koans with me?

13 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

An Absolute lie is when they tell you the relative truth.

The good is the worst enemy of the Great

16 minutes ago, Davino said:

@Princess Arabia Now you are playing Koans with me?

The good is the worst enemy of the Great

Now, now, that's a little too advanced for me. I'll have to write that down and contemplate on that one. Hehe. No, I got it. The good can rise above but the Great has no where else to go. I think that's it.

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

Those are relative lies. Not Absolute lies. Can't have the truths without the lies. An Absolute lie is when they tell you the relative truth. Figure that one out.

Yeah.....I would suggest every man run from that one. I get what you are saying, but if relative truth is not spoken than that is the lie. The lie of omission and you can't have a relationship if you are not allowed to speak relative truth in conversation.