Davino

Leo, what is your book about? Could you share something with us?

8 posts in this topic

What do you want to communicate?

Can you provide insights into the central theme of your upcoming book? What is the main message? What is the connecting thread among chapters?

What motivated you to undertake this project at this particular time? Why are you writting?

Are there any particular audiences you have in mind for this book? Who is it written for?

Will your book incorporate any practical exercises or applications for readers to engage with its concepts? Or will it be more theoretical?

I said a long time ago that I would write a book about epistemology and metaphysics.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

43 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I said a long time ago that I would write a book about epistemology and metaphysics.

In a galaxy far, far away. . . . 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

"How to clean the shitstains on your carpet after 5-MeO God-realization"
 By Leo Gura

MD. Internal medicine/gastroenterology - Evidence based integral health approaches

"Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
- Rainer Maria Rilke

1 hour ago, undeather said:

"How to clean the shitstains on your carpet after 5-MeO God-realization"

Ain’t no way a book can thoroughly describe such a poofound experience. Direct excretion is necessary. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Do you plan to post anything on Youtube or blog anytime soon? Either teachings or update?

We miss you.