Princess Arabia

If Time Is An Illusion, How Is Awakening Real On An Existential Level.

83 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

The existential level is also an illusion. 

If there is only one thing, why call it illusion? 

9 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

That there is no time is a lie.

Didn't you say there's only the NOW. You speak about this all the time. How, is there time in the NOW.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

3 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

If there is only one thing, why call it illusion? 

One thing expressing itself in infinite ways.

“Every sunrise is an invitation to brighten the world with your own unique light.“ - ChatGPT

4 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Didn't you say there's only the NOW. You speak about this all the time. How, is there time in the NOW.

I meant that you have to totally immerse in the now, because always is now and you are separating yourself from the now with the activity of the mind, but once you are fused with the now, with the fluid of reality, this fluid is movement and cycle, so there is cosmic evolution, cosmic time. Not the time that you create projecting to the future or the past, but the real eternal cycle 

11 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I meant that you have to totally immerse in the now, because always is now and you are separating yourself from the now with the activity of the mind, but once you are fused with the now, with the fluid of reality, this fluid is movement and cycle, so there is cosmic evolution, cosmic time. Not the time that you create projecting to the future or the past, but the real eternal cycle 

Do you ever just sit back and think to yourself :"what the hell I'm talking about "?

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

4 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Do you ever just sit back and think to yourself :"what the hell I'm talking about "?

Hahahaha yes. But I'm talking the real thing, zero mind deduction, believe me. Maybe everything is wrong and I'm crazy but.its direct

Edited by Breakingthewall

@Breakingthewall glad you took it lightly .i was just teasing you :).

sometimes your posts are nuggets of gold and other times are mad talk and complete dog shit lol. 

But they say there is a fine lime between genuisness and insanity. 

-Osho

12 minutes ago, Someone here said:

99.99% of time. Just like hand sanitizer 

“Every sunrise is an invitation to brighten the world with your own unique light.“ - ChatGPT

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Just like squeezing a lemon into your eye. The eye being the lemon. 

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Breakingthewall glad you took it lightly .i was just teasing you :).

sometimes your posts are nuggets of gold and other times are mad talk and complete dog shit lol. 

Well,  we are opening the doors of our perception. Anyone who thinks they understand everything has the common sense of a 6 year old. We are swimming in the mud looking for the clarity, but there is a lot of mud except in some instants.  

6 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Well,  we are opening the doors of our perception. Anyone who thinks they understand everything has the common sense of a 6 year old. We are swimming in the mud looking for the clarity, but there is a lot of mud except in some instants.  

Well, I’d rather 6 years of clarity than a lifetime of misconception. 

2 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Well, I’d rather 6 years of clarity than a lifetime of misconception. 

Anyway about the craziness or weird ideas. I'm honest enough to talk only from the clarity, in moments of openess, never from memory or from the logical mind, there is an important nuance. All that comes from memory is false, by definition. You could evoque a moment of openess then have a small openess but real, then talk, not to talk from the mind. 

15 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Yup . Actually the more knowledge you acquire the more intellectually and Epistemologically honest you become..because you realize how much you are missing from the big picture.

The universe is infinitely fucking bizarrely complex that makes a real scientists want to kill themselves. Let alone ordinary people like us .our knowledge is like one grain of sand relative to the entire beach .

-Osho

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

Actually the more knowledge you acquire the more intellectually and Epistemologically honest you become..because you realize how much you are missing from the big picture.

You don’t just acquire knowledge and intellect. You are also the source of all knowledge and intellect.

2 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

You don’t just acquire knowledge and intellect. You are also the source of all knowledge and intellect.

Didn't say otherwise :)

-Osho

8 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Didn't say otherwise :)

You/I did ;)

51 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Lol

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

@Princess Arabia I've been reflecting on your post for some days. I mean what you in a way is theoretically true but not practically.

In practice things look very different but finally lead you to this theoretical foundational insights

Like surrender to God and every problem is solved. That's theoretically true but not practically true for example

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless you live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, you should know the requirements of your body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ...                       Lovingly discipline Life & Realize Absolute Infinity

@Princess ArabiaWhen you are identified with ego the self gets lost in an illusion.

When this bubble bursts you are always the same.

I recently merged the final duality I had.

Of the Self and the world.

Also I believe Its the same self in every one of us.

But Hindus knew that for a long time.

I have zero effort in my experience.

Like everything is just alive.

And to move feels alive to me.

That's why I move :)

I feel so much bliss.

Like our natural state is that.

To exist is enough.

Being itself Is blissful.

30 minutes ago, Theplay said:

@Princess ArabiaWhen you are identified with ego the self gets lost in an illusion.

When this bubble bursts you are always the same.

I recently merged the final duality I had.

Of the Self and the world.

Also I believe Its the same self in every one of us.

But Hindus knew that for a long time.

I have zero effort in my experience.

Like everything is just alive.

And to move feels alive to me.

That's why I move :)

I feel so much bliss.

Like our natural state is that.

To exist is enough.

Being itself Is blissful.

Yes, yes, yes, free at last, free at last, free at last. Welcome home, even though you never left, only apparently so.

Edited by Princess Arabia