Asia P

Desperate friend fell in love with a teacher

42 posts in this topic

@TheGod Honestly, we're both getting tired of the same old advice, she's not fascinated by her age or by the role of professor, in fact it's something that makes her laugh and even finds it a little cringe-worthy, she's fallen in love as if he were a boy of her age. if you don't have any advice other than daddyissues and question my friend's strong maturity, it's better not to reply, because you are totally out of touch and even a bit presumptuous.

she is perfectly aware of what she is doing, and she knows that he would reciprocate if it weren't for school, but she is about to graduate anyway so as soon as it finishes it will be possible to be together.

1 hour ago, Asia P said:

@Schizophonia i've said 'conscious' bc she know what she's doing, it's not a childish behavior...btw i believe that there's always a reason behind the things that we become obsessed with. For this reason we were asking for some other's opinions about the situation

How can you be sure enough?

Everyone can generally convey an image of high consciousness compared to the average person, this does not mean that you will not act unconsciously at different times.
And then, we are all more or less unconscious, and someone's unconscious at any given moment, otherwise we would be god eheh

1 hour ago, TheGod said:

Did you manage to ?:D

I would have paid thousands of euros to, let's be polite, do the right thing with her on her desk.
But no it was just a fantasy lol, btw i was like 12/13 yo..
Enough about that. :ph34r:

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

5 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

How can you be sure enough?

We know each other for long long times! I know her it is obvious...and we also talk about this situation since november...you should trust me, or if you don't, is really worth it to give me any advices?

Edited by Asia P

9 minutes ago, Asia P said:

@TheGod Honestly, we're both getting tired of the same old advice, she's not fascinated by her age or by the role of professor, in fact it's something that makes her laugh and even finds it a little cringe-worthy, she's fallen in love as if he were a boy of her age. if you don't have any advice other than daddyissues and question my friend's strong maturity, it's better not to reply, because you are totally out of touch and even a bit presumptuous.

she is perfectly aware of what she is doing, and she knows that he would reciprocate if it weren't for school, but she is about to graduate anyway so as soon as it finishes it will be possible to be together.

Yeah, you're completely right. Age isn't important and your friend can possible stay together with the teacher. They will live together happily and have a lot of wonderful kids. Life will be like a fair-tale and they will die on the same day. They also have a legit spiritual connection. Maybe they were together in the past life. 

You're friend is in for a rude awakening 

2 minutes ago, Asia P said:

We know each other for long long times! I know her it is obvious...and we also talk about this situation since november...you should trust me, or if you don't, is really worth it to give me any advices?

It doesn't really matter what you think.
She herself does not really understand herself, without even bringing back the field of spirituality issues, I simply mean from a more classic psychiatric point of view, like everyone else she has layers of denial or simply pure unconsciousness.
How do you think you know her when you are also on the outside?

10 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

I would have paid thousands of euros to, let's be polite, do the right thing with her on her desk.
But no it was just a fantasy lol, btw i was like 12/13 yo..
Enough about that. :ph34r:

Ohh it sounds so sexy! On the table damn man!! For sure you were imagining here saying things in french during possible intercourse :D

4 minutes ago, TheGod said:

Ohh it sounds so sexy!

I said I would stop there ¬¬

4 minutes ago, TheGod said:

On the table damn man!! For sure you were imagining here saying things in french during possible intercourse :D

Well honestly in this type of situation, apart from "bébé" here and there it's more animal noises that come out, lol.

2 hours ago, Asia P said:

@TheGod this is a good advice...she told to me that's so true the last part about obsessions...btw trust me she's not immature as you're supposing, but that's not relevant. (Age is not a limit to consciousness)

Thanks 🙏🩷

High Consciousness people tend to wanna be alone and not do this romance stuff, she might be mature as you say, but I doubt highly spiritually conscious.

6 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Well honestly in this type of situation, apart from "bébé" here and there it's more animal noises that come out, lol.

It depends! 

My ex-girlfriend used to say words in Portuguese during the sex. I had no clue what she was saying but it was turning me on as f.  

6 minutes ago, Yousif said:

High Consciousness people tend to wanna be alone and not do this romance stuff, she might be mature as you say, but I doubt highly spiritually conscious.

Whaaaat?? Why do you say this? High consciousness doesn't mean to become a meditative priest alone on a mountain forever...the ego will exist whatever level of consciousness and wisdom you reach on this earth, and the ego can fall in love...maybe your ego just want to try and explore becoming engaged or married or maybe single for life. Or maybe you can develop a spiritual ego who just want to meditate on an mountain for the rest of life, and this still be ego.

14 minutes ago, TheGod said:

It depends! 

My ex-girlfriend used to say words in Portuguese during the sex. I had no clue what she was saying but it was turning me on as f.  

For some reason it seems more exciting if you don't understand.

I dont know what advice specifically you need?

Only one thing is clear for now, if he is smart he wouldnt agree anything as long as she is a student,he doesnt want to lose his job i hope..

I dont care about age either if she is 18+ since women can be socially mature by default.

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

10 minutes ago, Asia P said:

Whaaaat?? Why do you say this? High consciousness doesn't mean to become a meditative priest alone on a mountain forever...the ego will exist whatever level of consciousness and wisdom you reach on this earth, and the ego can fall in love...maybe your ego just want to try and explore becoming engaged or married or maybe single for life. Or maybe you can develop a spiritual ego who just want to meditate on an mountain for the rest of life, and this still be ego.

I said tend, not everyone will be opposed to the idea, but most, simply because most relationships are built upon attachment, even if you’re not attached, they’ll be attached to you and it will problematic for your spiritual growth, especially if spirituality and awakening is your highest priority, then you’ll most likely oppose the idea of being a half with someone since you’re already whole.

There is nothing to be done. This will play itself out. Has nothing to do with high consciousness or not. Teenagers go through this all the time especially the girls. It doesn't even have anything to do with not attracting or being attracted to boys her age. Nothing to do with what any of you are associating this with. 

There is a cause, as with anything else, but it's hard to tell from the little we know about the situation. To the OP, my suggestion is to not worry about this to much and allow it to play itself out. The fact that you're here asking for advice for ger and on the situation tells me the teacher will not let this escalate, that is most important. She will get over it eventually, just a matter of when.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

43 minutes ago, Yousif said:

This isn't true. If anything, it's quite the opposite. Go check out the gurus. Go check out these conscious public figures. Sadhguru was married, not sure if he still is, Moojii is married, Aaron Abke (not a guru as much but still conscious) is married, Sunny Sharma is married, and I could go do a search. It's just the ordinary folk who has a problem integrating the two lifestyles and think it's best at that time in their life. Or people who got frustrated with the opposite sex. Nothing to do with level of consciousness.

Edited by Princess Arabia

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

This isn't true. If anything, it's quite the opposite. Go check out the gurus. Go check out these conscious public figures. Sadhguru was married, not sure if he still is, Moojii is married, Aaron Abke (not a guru as much but still conscious) is married, Sunny Sharma is married, and I could go do a search. It's just the ordinary folk who has a problem integrating the two lifestyles and think it's best at that time in their life. Or people who got frustrated with the opposite sex. Nothing to do with level of consciousness.

I don’t really consider those people conscious except for sadhguru and he married before his enlightenment, the problem with most people is that their idea of love is, being attached together in a typical relationship, if you’re not obsessed, and attached you don’t love them, being in a relationship means you have to socialize, always be with a significant other, socializing makes you stupid, people will keep putting labels on you including your partner, which validates  my point on being alone is better if your priority is consciousness and being awake.

Edited by Yousif

Also by romance stuff I mean to be an a committed relationship full of attachment and projection, not that they wouldn’t wanna make love romantically.

18 hours ago, Yousif said:

socializing makes you stupid,

That's a Leo's quote. He made a video on that. Doesn't mean all socializing makes you stupid. Discernment is the key here and it matters what type of socializing you do.

18 hours ago, Yousif said:

my point on being alone is better if your priority is consciousness and being awake.

This is just a belief. People can assist in your Awakening especially your loved ones. Why? Because they are an extension of yourself and you can use your experiences with them as a mirror to analyze your own state of consciousness. Being alone doesn't do anything special to help you to Awaken or not, all it does is isolate you and can cause you to immerse yourself deeper into your own dream. 

Having alone time is crucial for your development and can have positive effects but to say it is better if your priority is to Awaken doesn't mean anything. 

@Princess Arabia Mostly its just you with yourself 8 hours a day staring at the wall 😂 until like usually at 11pm enlightment experience hit you,cant sleep until 3 in the morning because of rush of energy, that's how i was doing it, im weird.

@Asia P 👍

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.