Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RightHand

AI - Evolution of an Orc from stage Red To Yellow

13 posts in this topic

I asked ChatGPT to write a prompt using this meta-prompt for each stage: "I want to write a prompt for midjourney depicting an Orc that embodies every single value of Stage Red of the Spiral Dynamics model."

I wanted to share with you the images that I got after using the prompts.

P.S. : Why were skulls placed at the end? We were supposed to have achieved peace and harmony at green :/

red.jpgblue.jpgorange.jpggreen.jpgyellow.jpg

Awesome.

Too cool.  But you're playing too much Baldur's Gate and not doing enough spirituality :)

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 hours ago, RightHand said:

Why were skulls placed at the end? We were supposed to have achieved peace and harmony at green :/

Maybe because green loves life, but turquoise don't make distinction between life and death 

8 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Maybe because green loves life, but turquoise don't make distinction between life and death 

Or his conscience is eating at him and he's reflecting back on all the bloodshed he caused in his wake...anyways that's yellow not turquoise. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Or his conscience is eating at him and he's reflecting back on all the bloodshed he caused in his wake...anyways that's yellow not turquoise. 

Who understands what is yellow? 

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

Who understands what is yellow? 

SD is a bunch of crap I'll agree with that one for sure.  We all progress at our own pace - it's very much a hodge podge.  You could have one foot in turquoise and one hand in red.  

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

You could have one foot in turquoise and one hand in red.  

Yes , probably red is closer that turquoise that green

37 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

That's a good interpretation! Perhaps it's only at the yellow stage that he truly understands what it took to get there, and therefore, he confronts it. He was too busy during the orange stage and too much in denial during the green stage

4 hours ago, RightHand said:

I asked ChatGPT to write a prompt using this meta-prompt for each stage: "I want to write a prompt for midjourney depicting an Orc that embodies every single value of Stage Red of the Spiral Dynamics model."

I wanted to share with you the images that I got after using the prompts.

P.S. : Why were skulls placed at the end? We were supposed to have achieved peace and harmony at green :/

First off, very cool 😎

My take: it could be that the skulls are symbolic of how he's integrated and embodied aspects of Red instead of denying and repressing it. Perhaps he knows that violence is sometimes situationally appropriate (though regrettable), and that death is a necessary aspect of life. Or perhaps he's transcended a fear of death.

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

11 minutes ago, DocWatts said:

First off, very cool 😎

My take: it could be that the skulls are symbolic of how he's integrated and embodied aspects of Red instead of denying and repressing it. Perhaps he knows that violence is sometimes situationally appropriate (though regrettable), and that death is a necessary aspect of life. Or perhaps he's conquered a fear of death.

Thanks!

We can see the Orc at Orange, surrounded by mountains, ready to climb to the top. Perhaps the skulls also symbolize the real work required to ascend to the next stage, making the mountains seem insignificant in comparison.

38 minutes ago, RightHand said:

Thanks!

We can see the Orc at Orange, surrounded by mountains, ready to climb to the top. Perhaps the skulls also symbolize the real work required to ascend to the next stage, making the mountains seem insignificant in comparison.

Really want to see a character arc for this Ork now, where he learns to integrate and embody the Spiral stages 😁

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/