Danioover9000

Social integrity mega thread.

14 posts in this topic

Please share examples of honorable people who held their integrity, even at risk of their life:

Great example IMO. She's standing up to tech giants and calling them out, like Elon Musk and other podcasters that lean or show blind faith support of them like Lex Fridman and Joe Rogan and the so called 'dark web intellectuals.'. IMO she's a great example, looking forward to her book Burning Bridges.

Nobody is risking their life for "standing up" against tech giants. Elon has his corks and weak points but he has undeniably done a lot of good. What's up with the black-and-white thinking nowadays? 

Look up Giordano Bruno if you want to idealize a true principled martyr. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salvador_Allende

One of the most inspiring leaders of all time, yet he is virtually absent in any contemporary discourse.

Those were his last words, before dying in a coup d'état orchestrated by the U.S.

Edited by Nilsi

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

Plenty of examples of maturity and immaturity here:

@Nilsi

22 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salvador_Allende

One of the most inspiring leaders of all time, yet he is virtually absent in any contemporary discourse.

Those were his last words, before dying in a coup d'état orchestrated by the U.S.

Yeah, he really is an honorable man, died for what he believes in.

1 hour ago, Vrubel said:

Nobody is risking their life for "standing up" against tech giants. Elon has his corks and weak points but he has undeniably done a lot of good. What's up with the black-and-white thinking nowadays? 

Look up Giordano Bruno if you want to idealize a true principled martyr. 

I am Actually reading Giordano Bruno Book. Amazing. And he was not even using 5MeoDmt

I would open another thread for this but lets get a ride on this one since it have ready one of the principles I would use in mine, Social Integrity. 

So since you guys are good followers of many people involved in the commenting of worldwide issues like Daniel Smuchenberg(wrong name I know) and others like Sam Harrys, Jordam Peaterson...

So, based in all you know about this guys, if was to judge in the basis of their Social Integrity + Acurate Knowledge of the Political/Economical Scenario, what players would you list as good models in this 2 qualities?

Dont need to be the ones I listed, can be some other. The important is that they have less bias, or integrity and good knowledge of political and at least a good knowledge of US economy and world wide situation. 

Ah and just people alive today. 

@Rafael Thundercat

On 12/02/2024 at 11:00 PM, Rafael Thundercat said:

I would open another thread for this but lets get a ride on this one since it have ready one of the principles I would use in mine, Social Integrity. 

So since you guys are good followers of many people involved in the commenting of worldwide issues like Daniel Smuchenberg(wrong name I know) and others like Sam Harrys, Jordam Peaterson...

So, based in all you know about this guys, if was to judge in the basis of their Social Integrity + Acurate Knowledge of the Political/Economical Scenario, what players would you list as good models in this 2 qualities?

Dont need to be the ones I listed, can be some other. The important is that they have less bias, or integrity and good knowledge of political and at least a good knowledge of US economy and world wide situation. 

Ah and just people alive today. 

Thomas Campbell, Thomas Kune and Jamie Wheel comes to mind. Also Nikola Tesla, Carl Jung and Fredrick Neizche, even though the 3 are dead there are principles there to learn.

Alexei Navalnyi 

This guy returned to Russia even after being poisoned (by Putin most likely) for being too much of threat to the establishment.  He died in prison, sticking by his principles to the very end

Edited by TheAlchemist

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

Fantastic diss track by DayLyt towards Eminem, and really good rap technics DayLyt is like a UFO alien at this point:

This is a mixed bag of social integrity right here:

I do partly agree with Andrew Tate here, definitely Sean was hitting WAY TOO HARD onto SNEAKO, just because of him hating social media influencers? That's enough justification for Sean Strickland to give this kid CTE?! I definitely view Sean Strickland as a fake male role modal, a Donald Trump SIMP, pretending to behave masculine. Really ironic and twisted that Andrew Tate of all people is calling him out on his ignorance and evils without saying it directly...

On 12.2.2024 at 11:04 PM, Danioover9000 said:

Plenty of examples of maturity and immaturity here:

I don't understand from the video on who she supports? I assume she tends to the democrats. The magic is found in the oscillation between left and right depending on the situation when the average is more close to the center.

The hard core left is such a trap.

And generally those are so boring years in music and she is so overrated. I miss the high quality music of the 00's.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

@Nivsch

2 hours ago, Nivsch said:

I don't understand from the video on who she supports? I assume she tends to the democrats. The magic is found in the oscillation between left and right depending on the situation when the average is more close to the center.

The hard core left is such a trap.

And generally those are so boring years in music and she is so overrated. I miss the high quality music of the 00's.

Well generally in the past she leaned way more right, but recently she almost did a 180 and went hard left. I guess Donald Trump has that effect on people. Like I didn't lose my mind, and am able to be centrist and list strengths and weaknesses of Trump as a character, and in some areas. For example Donald Trump has some charisma and charm tactics, manipulation rhetoric no denying it now. However his weakness is he has higher neuroticism and narcissism, due to his upbringing in an upper class environment, and other factors. It's important to contextualize and be context sensitive to a person(s) and situation, and be honest with your ideologies and biases before rationally critiquing or commenting.