Consept

Is dating multiple people ethical?

28 posts in this topic

@Princess Arabia @Consept

Not at all. 

In the beginning stage of dating a girl she can drop you for the smallest thing because of her “feelings”. Most men understand this and don’t over invest in a girl. It is just most logical thing to do for men. Females have different dating strategy. The thing is if you don’t put all your money on a horse you come across more confidence, care free and safe.  

Edited by StarStruck

@Consept What is your biggest relationship-value? 

Is it attachment-relationship? Is it sexual compatibility? Is it sexual abundance? 

On what metric are you evaluating women at this point? 

Another way to put it is - what would be the 'KPI' of your sex-life? 

Edited by mr_engineer

Meh, I wouldn't overthink it. Listen to your gut, go with the flow, be spontaneous. Don't force anything, let things develop organically. If you feel like dating multiple girls, then do it; if you feel like spending time with one special lady, then do that.

These things can be amazingly simple if we don't unnecessarily complicate them.

Why so serious?

28 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

@Consept What is your biggest relationship-value? 

Is it attachment-relationship? Is it sexual compatibility? Is it sexual abundance? 

On what metric are you evaluating women at this point? 

Another way to put it is - what would be the 'KPI' of your sex-life? 

We're getting a bit too technical with this now, although thanks for getting involved

1 minute ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Meh, I wouldn't overthink it. Listen to your gut, go with the flow, be spontaneous. Don't force anything, let things develop organically. If you feel like dating multiple girls, then do it; if you feel like spending time with one special lady, then do that.

These things can be amazingly simple if we don't unnecessarily complicate them.

I agree, this does resonate with me, I'm going more towards letting things happen and unfold as they do 

4 minutes ago, Consept said:

I agree, this does resonate with me, I'm going more towards letting things happen and unfold as they do 

👍

Why so serious?

2 hours ago, Consept said:

We're getting a bit too technical with this now, although thanks for getting involved

I mean, I was hoping to help you cut short the time you'd take to decide whether you wanted monogamy or polygamy. This is how you'd figure it out, by determining your top value in relationships. 

4 hours ago, StarStruck said:

In the beginning stage of dating a girl she can drop you for the smallest thing because of her “feelings”.

And men can drop you for the smallest thing because of their logic. That's not gonna work, this not gonna work because of so and so. Rationalizing and logicilizing. Being on this forum and hearing some of you guys talk is the exact same things I hear women saying about men. They can drop you for the smallest thing, don't invest too much, don't do this, don't do that. Blah blah blah. Meanwhile.......

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

I don't see a problem with dating multiple people so long as you don't feel it's something you have to hide. If you do then it's probably wrong. I just always try to be honest so I never have to feel guilty and can just be myself.