Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shin

Confidence And Detachement

7 posts in this topic

So I was thinking a bit about my experience with women, and I realized that during the year before high school (like 14/15, don't know the US term) I had an easyness to get girlfriends.

I had like 7/8 of them, half of it I didn't even tried anything, it just came naturally.
I was wondering how that could even happened, because I was very calm, reserved, not really that funny (sometimes I was).
Now, when I think about it, most of these girls were pretty introvert, or at least, enjoyed a lot their alone time, so maybe that's one reason.

Apparently, I was very detached about outcome when it came to girls, I didn't really cared about them, it was just nice to have fun with them.
That was before something really crushed my self-esteem really hard and make me fear social interaction.

Is it possible that confidence and detachement alone can be enough to attract girls ?

It seems like it, sometimes I didn't even realize they liked me until they invited me to their home or hinted at me they wanted hugs/sex, I just thought we were friends xD 
Paradoxically I was too much of a pussy to engage sex, but I guess that was because I was still a virgin and very young, the pressure was maybe too much for me, I don't know.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

21 minutes ago, Shin said:

Is it possible that confidence and detachement alone can be enough to attract girls ?

It's a REALLY important part, but only regarding the mentally aspect, in other word it really seductive from a primordial aspect (I.e. sexy)

If you got it and take care of yourself (physically),than yes it's probably enough for most women/girls.  

Even i find detachment really appealing for both friend and partners, but i don't know if i like men are sexuality/romantically attracted to it. 

I can imaging some responses might say that "but looks also matters", yes of course they do but confidence and detachment can overpower looks to a big degree making it a really powerful addition to any men's arsenal of traits. But being desperate and insecure is really unattractive regardless what you look like.  

There are a couple of points here. 

You should be easy on yourself. 

Sometimes girls like reserved boys. But not all girls. 

The girls were very young and younger girls can be engaged very easily. There wouldn't be much expectations because there is a novelty factor. But with age, people get smarter and then it's difficult to attract them. 

You should not invest so much thinking in attracting girls. Be yourself. Be loving, healthy, kind, caring and wholesome. That would be enough.  A girl who is ready to be your girl is your girl. If she ain't, then she is not worth trying for. 

Be ready to approach first. Don't make it a You vs Me game. If you really like her, let her know and ask her out. Don't have fear of rejection. If she rejects, don't take it to heart, there is plenty of fish to catch. 

Be detached about outcome 

Don't carry excessive baggage of previous relationship, it can hurt or interfere with current relationship

Always remember you're more important than relationship. When relationships become more important than you, you become a slave to your feelings. That indicates self esteem issues and need for approval from opp sex to feel good. This is not required. 

Have some determination. To get good fish, try harder. 

Don't wait for a girl to you. Girls may not like it. Maybe she is waiting for you to make the first move. 

there is more work pending. Relationship is not just getting. That's only the first part. Next part is keeping it. 

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

Shin reminds me of myself.  I quote girls always say " you missed your chance" im like what... I had a chance?..lol.

Now i look at every situation as its sexual. I really like to engage women and gaze at them. I let them know im sexually attracted with eye contanct and i posture like cross my legs or open my stance. 

I need to get some pussy lol

4 hours ago, SLICKHAWK said:

Shin reminds me of myself.  I quote girls always say " you missed your chance" im like what... I had a chance?..lol.

Now i look at every situation as its sexual. I really like to engage women and gaze at them. I let them know im sexually attracted with eye contanct and i posture like cross my legs or open my stance. 

I need to get some pussy lol

These days were so fun, now I've learned too much concerning female psychology, I'M FUCKED !

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin

You were alpha for a day, then your head got in the way.

Forget what you’ve learnt, and go back out and play.