Past-Philosopher-562

Can Leo Gura give us his insights about the last scene in this videeo ?

12 posts in this topic

I hope you take this . We would be grateful 

Why do you think she dismissed him and didn't kiss ? -- And why she kissed the man before even knowing she would hurt him ? 

Like I know I should think also about what he did that made her this cold to him ? -- Can you take this please . We would love your insights .

I mean she sees him as a loser,a friend by the way he talks/behaves, look the statements average male says then put it in the context,since he doesnt believe in himself he behaves in a way that he wants to appear as confident and guy with game(putting on a fasade, but he comes off weird/cringe because he is needy to get her to like him,so that makes her go towards a guy that is not doing those things, to disrespect him further because she knows he is a loser that will put up with that,you basically teach women how to treat you all the time...

Im not saying its okay what she did,but its necessary for him to become a man,to wake up most of them dont...he probably wanted to prove himself to her after this instead of walking away..

Edited by NoSelfSelf

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

23 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

I mean she sees him as a loser,a friend by the way he talks/behaves, look the statements average male says then put it in the context,since he doesnt believe in himself he behaves in a way that he wants to appear as confident and guy with game(putting on a fasade, but he comes off weird/cringe because he is needy to get her to like him,so that makes her go towards a guy that is not doing those things, to disrespect him further because she knows he is a loser that will put up with that,you basically teach women how to treat you all the time...

Good point . But play with me friend , let's think this . Like how does she viewed him as a loser , because he is too rigid and civil and nice , and some cues from his physique prove that he isn't loose , therefore , knowing he has been trained to obey and stuff . Like I have  alot of insights on this but just admire more perspective . What do you say ? -- His physique and stuff .

Like men she really want to hurt him ? - This is just , when I think of this . Tough .

@Past-Philosopher-562 Your last sentence for example is part of this being too emotional,caring too much.You caring about another guy for example makes you weak.

There is a million things i already told you not being 1.not being authentic-being more than he is 2.Approval seeking -wanting her to like him..3.way he talks like saying you so beautiful 4.dont have boundaries because i would walk away there 5.no self esteem so he is taking her to a game that could cost alot to impress her but he doesnt know her i can go to a 1000...

What physique you talking about?

Edited by NoSelfSelf

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Why are we always analyzing staged videos. 

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

Nothing bad from my point of view. I have girls who are my friends and when we meet they kiss my in my mouth. We dont have sex and share french kiss but when we meet we share a short mouthkiss. Maybe I am lucky to have some hippie liberal friends. I think the big problem of some guys here is that they maybe looked in a single cultural bubble. I decided to merge into many group settings. I have my hippie tribe where I enjoy the free style spirit and I even meet Mormon People who have more of a conservative vibe, a Mormon Girl would not kiss me in the mouth as a compliment, maybe a hand shake and a kiss on the face but that have its own beauty too. I feel attracted for both. Once you accept reality as your own dreamscape why would you feel attached for this shits of who kiss who? The only thing I care is if the person I kiss dont have herpes. Hehehe

3 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Past-Philosopher-562 What physique you talking about?

Thanks . good points and comments . I was refering to his physical frame . He seemed rigid and tight . The one behind seemed rebelious and edgy .

1 minute ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

The only thing I care is if the person I kiss dont have herpes. Hehehe

Nice .. haha .

Since this is part of dating and sexual cuess and survival , and love needs . So knowledge 

@Past-Philosopher-562  Could have been her brother, he could have been taken, could have been a silly clip for 9gag or whatever. Don't read too much into it.

On 07/02/2024 at 8:07 PM, NoSelfSelf said:

Im not saying its okay what she did,but its necessary for him to become a man,to wake up most of them dont...he probably wanted to prove himself to her after this instead of walking away..

Too hysterical/dominant mother reinforcing castration anxiety (yes I read Lacan lol), and it becomes long-term conditioning.

See when the guy behind kisses his friend? The face he makes? You can see his brain going "bzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZ" and verging on psychic depressurization for a few seconds, it's the backslash of his libidinal repression by infantile limiting beliefs.
Unfortunately, rather than giving in to his anger, he continues to do useless damage control when everyone has understood and it is too late to hide.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

What shocks me is that these kinds of videos are available on the internet.
So potentially after doing something stupid, it can come back on you at any time.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

2 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

So potentially after doing something stupid, it can come back on you at any time.

Nice awakening.