Theplay

Bliss or Love?

10 posts in this topic

The deeper I connect with reality the more bliss I find.

I don't find the infinite love that Leo talks about though.

If you had to pick one, what will it be? 

Bliss or Love?

Sat-Chit-ananda 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Pure Love is Masculine

Pure Bliss is Femenine

Like the Sun and its warm rays.

You feel the warmth because you are getting close to the black hole of infinite Love.

Once you merge in it, and become Love itself, you will radiate bliss into all corners of existence like a self nurturing circuit. As deeply as you can, in contraction and expansion pulses. Like a heart beating Light of Consciousness.

It is increasingly easier for me to get out of the mental structure and open myself to reality without time, the feeling is total energy. I would not call it love but life, or existence, it is the substance of reality, what we are. It is both simple and infinitely complex. simple because you are that flowing, only that is. complex because it contains everything, it has no limit.

If you open yourself to this perception in which there is no subject and object, everything that arises is perceived as perfect, since the fact of existing and taking form, whatever it may be, is perfection. Nothing can be imperfect, not even a drug addict using methamphetamine and raping his son. The problem is that to open yourself to this perception you must momentarily abandon your humanity completely. Everything human in you closes, since it is preference and preference is a limit. Without drugs it is extremely difficult (or impossible) for a normal person, you have to have a very special energetic configuration, but some of us are cunning deceiving the system out of desire for freedom.  

The sensation is absolute freedom. You are standing looking into the face of infinity, and at a given moment, you are the infinity. All the energy is at your disposal, as if you had a nuclear power plant inside, you burn. There is not a single molecule of imperfection, fear, dissatisfaction, doubt, question, attempt at something. There is only the living infinite. More is not necessary, it is not even an option. that's all. I achieve this nowadays with a little weed and some meditation, but to get to this I have had to do 5meo and LSD many times, always with the same intention: openness. breaking the limits. freedom.

Edited by Breakingthewall

3 hours ago, Theplay said:

The deeper I connect with reality the more bliss I find.

I don't find the infinite love that Leo talks about though.

If you had to pick one, what will it be? 

Bliss or Love?

People only want Love because its Blissful, same with God, Heaven, Jesus or Money, Except Bliss is not an Emotional State, its Energetic in nature, when Your Energies are high intensity, then You feel Bliss, and its a constant state...

Love is about Emotions, its the sweetest Emotion, and its about You, but its associated with a relationship, or other, other person, place or thing, and it can come and go if your dependent on that other..What You want to be is Loving, this comes when Your Blissful of Your own Nature, to others You appear Loving. True Love is unconditional and not extracting from other in any way, very few know of this sort of Love.. I would say Devotion is a more powerful Emotion than Love...

The only thing that trumps Bliss is Ecstasy, but with Ecstasy you cannot function very well, work or family wise, you won't care about any of that, so its not safe in some environments to be in Ecstasy all the time, if it comes natural or thru sadhana you could lose hold of the body in this state and merge with Oneness, lose all individuality, Mahasamadhi per say!!

Edited by Ishanga

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

@Breakingthewall I remembered one of your posts in a high 5meomalt trip and it helped me to navigate that space very well. I wanted to say thanks

11 minutes ago, Davino said:

@Breakingthewall I remembered one of your posts in a high 5meomalt trip and it helped me to navigate that space very well. I wanted to say thanks

Good to know, really. I had some hard trips, to get open to 5 meo have been quite difficult to me

love isn't possible here only a pale reflection though that is better than anything else by far ime

Bliss is Love. 

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found merely a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse of that one the world is no longer worthy." - Jesus

"The way that we teach Love is not through words and not through behaviors. The way we teach it is through the quietness in our mind." -Ken Wapnick