Peo

First time LSD advices?

8 posts in this topic

I have in possession 3 tabs of LSD 110 uq each.

I am 21 years old and i have lost count over how many shrooms trips i have done, but a good amount times. 

I have done 3+ grams of shrooms 4 times now. So I have gotten a bit of experience in using shrooms at higher doses. I have heard LSD is stronger than shrooms so I should be more careful right.

My questions about LSD:

• Should I use a trip sitter? 
  • How are shrooms and LSD different from each other? I don't want any surprises. 
  • Can I walk outside in nature? I love looking at trees and clouds melting. I really enjoyed the visual effects of shrooms.
  • Do i just put the tabs in my mouth and it will work? I guess i can also just ask my source. 

I would just do one tab to start out. I would not have a trip sitter, you don't need one.

Shrooms are like talking to mother earth, imagine the sacred sound "Om"... LSD is a much longer experience, imagine like "zzzzzzz" type sound. Sense perception is heightened in a much different way than psilocybin. Shrooms have a much heavier body load. LSD feels great, like an intense cleanse of your system, with tons of energy, and much less nausea. Both can have a potential for ego-death. In my experience shrooms are much weirder and much more emotional. LSD is also a much longer experience, so I would drop early in the day around 9-10am and expect a 12 hour experience. I also have experienced quite an ego boost on LSD, feeling like I could do anything and am on top of the world. You can fuck for hours. I have much more confidence. On shrooms, I usually cannot function properly and want to meditate, and heal from trauma.

I have experienced headaches from LSD after a long trip, so there is more of a comedown, but I have also experienced headaches on shrooms so its probably just me. The next day or two after LSD I have experienced almost like a dopamine hangover. It definitely does much more to your body than shrooms and takes more energy.

You should walk outside in nature for sure. It's amazing and will be great just like shrooms.

Just put one tab on your tongue, and next time try two if you didn't think it was enough. Messing around with a high dose of LSD for the first time ever could leave you royally fucked, paranoid, out of control thoughts, voices, etc.

Miscellaneous notes: LSD and hallucinogens affect everyone differently, I am very experienced with both LSD and shrooms, and I don't even do over 250ugs. I have 250ug gel tabs that dissolve on your tongue and I'm convinced I would become psychotic if I do more than one tab. I typically cut these tabs into halves or even less. I don't need that much hallucinogens to reap the benefits, which also may be specific to me. I am sensitive to them. I have only done 250ugs one time (one gel tab). You can basically read other peoples minds, You are so construct aware and in tune with what is happening. You experience synesthesia, Colors are triggered by sounds. It's like you are vibrating at a different level. You are able to assess risks very well. You become a very good communicator. You access the god-head on both substances. But that is just me. You sweat very much on LSD.

Your experience will shrooms will not inherently transfer over to LSD so be wise.

12 hours ago, Paradoxed said:

I would just do one tab to start out. I would not have a trip sitter, you don't need one.

Shrooms are like talking to mother earth, imagine the sacred sound "Om"... LSD is a much longer experience, imagine like "zzzzzzz" type sound. Sense perception is heightened in a much different way than psilocybin. Shrooms have a much heavier body load. LSD feels great, like an intense cleanse of your system, with tons of energy, and much less nausea. Both can have a potential for ego-death. In my experience shrooms are much weirder and much more emotional. LSD is also a much longer experience, so I would drop early in the day around 9-10am and expect a 12 hour experience. I also have experienced quite an ego boost on LSD, feeling like I could do anything and am on top of the world. You can fuck for hours. I have much more confidence. On shrooms, I usually cannot function properly and want to meditate, and heal from trauma.

I have experienced headaches from LSD after a long trip, so there is more of a comedown, but I have also experienced headaches on shrooms so its probably just me. The next day or two after LSD I have experienced almost like a dopamine hangover. It definitely does much more to your body than shrooms and takes more energy.

You should walk outside in nature for sure. It's amazing and will be great just like shrooms.

Just put one tab on your tongue, and next time try two if you didn't think it was enough. Messing around with a high dose of LSD for the first time ever could leave you royally fucked, paranoid, out of control thoughts, voices, etc.

Miscellaneous notes: LSD and hallucinogens affect everyone differently, I am very experienced with both LSD and shrooms, and I don't even do over 250ugs. I have 250ug gel tabs that dissolve on your tongue and I'm convinced I would become psychotic if I do more than one tab. I typically cut these tabs into halves or even less. I don't need that much hallucinogens to reap the benefits, which also may be specific to me. I am sensitive to them. I have only done 250ugs one time (one gel tab). You can basically read other peoples minds, You are so construct aware and in tune with what is happening. You experience synesthesia, Colors are triggered by sounds. It's like you are vibrating at a different level. You are able to assess risks very well. You become a very good communicator. You access the god-head on both substances. But that is just me. You sweat very much on LSD.

Your experience will shrooms will not inherently transfer over to LSD so be wise.

Great post, and I also rarely get hangover effects from LSD with  headaches which lasts for days

15 hours ago, Peo said:

Should I use a trip sitter? 

You seem experienced so not compulsory. Have someone in stand by that knows you are tripping and can offer face to face help in case you need it.

15 hours ago, Peo said:

How are shrooms and LSD different from each other? I don't want any surprises. 

There are plenty of posts about this in the forum. Search them in the search function.

I'd say the main difference is time, 2x mushrooms trip. It's also cleaner and more electric and yogic.

15 hours ago, Peo said:

Can I walk outside in nature? I love looking at trees and clouds melting. I really enjoyed the visual effects of shrooms.

Yeah sure, not in the come up though. It also comes by waves, so when you are stable in the trip feel free to walk in nature but don't drive or walk for a long time and get maybe some water.

15 hours ago, Peo said:

Do i just put the tabs in my mouth and it will work?

Best way is sublingual for maybe 15min or when you feel like just eating it go ahead. This way acts faster.

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

My only advice is regarding time. It's a lot! This really surprised me about LSD and was the only thing that made me uncomfortable. I was not used to such lengthy 12h trips and 16h to normal state.

Take it in the morning after digesting a good breakfast, so that you can eat at midnight when you have hunger.

Tripping at night in LSD is amazing but it really destroys your night cycle and you'll be very tired the next days. Although you mustr try it at least once, maybe not the first time

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

2 hours ago, Davino said:

Take it in the morning after digesting a good breakfast, so that you can eat at midnight when you have hunger.

Tripping at night in LSD is amazing but it really destroys your night cycle and you'll be very tired the next days. Although you mustr try it at least once, maybe not the first time

I usually don't like taking drugs in the morning. I do a lot of studying, thinking and exercise in the morning so LSD will prevent me from doing any work. I guess taking 1 day vacation to trip wont do much harm, but still...

@Peo

You underestimate how long you will be tripping. 

Better to be safe than sorry the first time. Afterwards you can do what you want.

Take it on Saturday morning and decompress on Sunday.

This is my recommendation if anyone would ask me advice, you are more than free to do what you want.

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

There was a lot said on this thread that I agree with.

LSD is so much cleaner than mushrooms. It offers a much happier high.

I'd start with 1 tab just like the others said. You can quickly bump that up to 150, then soon enough 200.

At 100 you'll probably laugh and enjoy the way it feels, it's quite pleasant. It may also be entertaining. At 150 it gets more interesting, more colorful, more visual movements. At 200 things get kinda blurry and dancy, but it's super fun. At 250 the visuals are more electric, almost digital. 300 is very digital and it can be difficult to make out what some objects are. That's how I experience the stuff and how I progressed over time. Each time I tried it, I was like, "I want to do more," just out of curiosity.

I personally like the 225-250 range. 300 can get me into trouble even though I am very experienced with this stuff. I would definitely not recommend more than 100 to a first timer, though.

Mushrooms, IMO, are way more intense. I don't know what the equivalent is between the two, but I can barely take 2g of mushrooms. I hear that others are the opposite. So this is likely subjective. I do know that I am sensitive to fungi because my friends take more mushrooms than I do and they don't trip out like I do. I, on the other hand, take more LSD than they do.