Davino

Kung Fu Panda Quotes

11 posts in this topic

I mean it's stupid but surprisingly good in a way

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

Amazing movie. And the guy who did the voice of master Oogway was absolutely killing it. ❤️

Why so serious?

Will I understand the newest part (4th?) without seeing the previous movies?

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

I don't know what mod moved this thread from high consciousness resources to the spiritual subforum lol ahahhahah

@Bazooka Jesus How did you find this 1 month old post? Or I might say there are no accidents?

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

10 hours ago, Davino said:

@Bazooka Jesus How did you find this 1 month old post? Or I might say there are no accidents?

Well, I went on the High Consciousness Resources subforum and there it was!

11 hours ago, Arthogaan said:

Will I understand the newest part (4th?) without seeing the previous movies?

The first movie was an absolute banger imo (it's probably my favorite CGI animated movie ever), the second one was "meh", and the third one I didn't even watch. Needless to say, I am highly suspicious about the new one... I have never seen a belated fourth installment of any trilogy that was worth watching.

So my (perhaps unqualified) recommendation would be: Watch the first one, forget the rest.

Why so serious?

1 hour ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Well, I went on the High Consciousness Resources subforum and there it was!

The first movie was an absolute banger imo (it's probably my favorite CGI animated movie ever), the second one was "meh", and the third one I didn't even watch. Needless to say, I am highly suspicious about the new one... I have never seen a belated fourth installment of any trilogy that was worth watching.

So my (perhaps unqualified) recommendation would be: Watch the first one, forget the rest.

Did you see "Soul"? 

It' my favourite animated so far.

26 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

Did you see "Soul"? 

It' my favourite animated so far.

Yeah, it's a pretty good one... but man, the first Kung Fu Panda managed to tick all of my boxes. Great story, kick-ass action, superb humour, awesome characters, memorable dialogue, amazing message, the full monty! (The first five minutes alone are better than anything I've seen in other martial arts movies, with the possible exception of Kill Bill Vol. 1. Which says a lot!)

It also didn't hurt that I had zero expectations when I first saw it. So please forget everything I just said and watch the movie from a blank slate. :P

Why so serious?

2 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Yeah, it's a pretty good one... but man, the first Kung Fu Panda managed to tick all of my boxes. Great story, kick-ass action, superb humour, awesome characters, memorable dialogue, amazing message, the full monty! (The first five minutes alone are better than anything I've seen in other martial arts movies, with the possible exception of Kill Bill Vol. 1. Which says a lot!)

It also didn't hurt that I had zero expectations when I first saw it. So please forget everything I just said and watch the movie from a blank slate. :P

I am currently sick a lot in bed. So I will probably watch it.

At some point in spiritual journey animated movies became much more interesting than many "serious" movies. There is so much creativity and other-world mechanics. Every frame is a piece of art like in Spirited Away for example. Didn't expect that.

I was laughing that my sceptic, serious, scientific, materialist character from 10 years ago would never believe that I will like "Barbie" more than "Oppenheimer" but here we are...

1 hour ago, Arthogaan said:

I was laughing that my sceptic, serious, scientific, materialist character from 10 years ago would never believe that I will like "Barbie" more than "Oppenheimer" but here we are...

xD:DxD:DxD:DxD

I haven't seen Oppenheimer, but I unquestioningly believe it. (Not a huge Nolan fan here tbh.)

2 hours ago, Arthogaan said:

I am currently sick a lot in bed. So I will probably watch it.

Mmmmm, nice! Being sick = the perfect excuse for relentless & unabashed binge-watching, lol.

2 hours ago, Arthogaan said:

At some point in spiritual journey animated movies became much more interesting than many "serious" movies. There is so much creativity and other-world mechanics. Every frame is a piece of art like in Spirited Away for example. Didn't expect that.

Have you ever seen Yellow Submarine? That one is an absolute masterpiece, and not only my favorite animated movie of all time but in my book the greatest LSD-inspired movie ever made. If you have never seen it, then that one is a MUST watch as far as I am concerned!

Why so serious?

Panda Express cookie quotes.

;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.