puporing

The Highest Levels of Consciousness Cannot be Reached via psychedelics

116 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Thought Art said:

Hey, Let's remember to be kind here. We have different perspectives. 

Thank you.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

The specialness we ascribe to being Jesus or Buddha or whatever else loses all meaning once you realize we are all equal in our true essence anyway. 

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

1 hour ago, Salvijus said:

The specialness we ascribe to being Jesus or Buddha or whatever else loses all meaning once you realize we are all equal in our true essence anyway. 

That is stating the obvious dude. But it doesn't change the fact that hardly anybody here is there yet, or I wouldn't need to talk about it.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

58 minutes ago, puporing said:

That is stating the obvious dude

Oh. My bad then. I was under the impression that you hold yourself more special than others somehow. 

As a hypothetical question. If a person was to realize she's no more special than a blade of grass. Would she be running around announcing who she is to everybody? 

Edited by Salvijus

Both Jesus and the Buddha are very... mid-tier? They got the name, the image, and the reputation... that's it.

There's probably at least 1000 nameless who do not parade around advertising themselves, who know how to not be seen, as their chosen purpose isn't to ""help people"" IRL, where you'd have to nerf yourself anyway. It's barely worth it.

Not to mention that both of them were very much capped by the time periods that they were living in. More powerful, more perceptive, more radiant examples of human beings existed going back in time, also mostly nameless.

Edited by eos_nyxia

@puporing Can you answer a few questions? Please no stepping around them or saying they are meaningless. It will take just a minute or two of your time. 

Here they are:

How do you feel throughout the day?
How active is your mind when you are just sitting doing nothing?

Is your perceptual field different than what is normal? Perhaps when you close you eyes instead of it being all black it's all Light or something?
How does your body feel? 
Do you still have desires? What about appetite, do you still want to eat?
Do you feel pain?

How much do you sleep? Do you dream? What happens in your dreams? Is it different than what normal people dream? 

Thank you. 

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found merely a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse of that one the world is no longer worthy." - Jesus

"The way that we teach Love is not through words and not through behaviors. The way we teach it is through the quietness in our mind." -Ken Wapnick

31 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

Oh. My bad then. I was under the impression that you hold yourself more special than others somehow. 

As a hypothetical question. If a person was to realize she's no more special than a blade of grass. Would she be running around announcing who she is to everybody? 

You're not there and you're just here to attack me.  

23 minutes ago, puporing said:

You're not there and you're just here to attack me.  

Sigh...

Who but ego would ever feel threatened by a question? 

Edited by Salvijus

2 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

Sigh...

Who but ego would ever feel threatened by a question? 

You really think that was a genuine question. It's clear as day you're the one with a big ego.  A very clever one too ;). You can't fool me with your attacks.

Edited by puporing

9 minutes ago, puporing said:

You really think that was a genuine question

The question was not an attack. It was an invitation. An invitation to self reflect about the difference in behavior of someone who knows to be no more special than a blade of grass and your behavior. 

Who but ego would become uncomfortable when it is being invited to self reflect? 

Just now, Salvijus said:

The question was not an attack. It was an invitation. An invitation to self reflect about the difference in behavior of someone who knows to be no more special than a blade of grass and your behavior. 

Who but ego would become uncomfortable when it is being invited to self reflect? 

Well you're clearly blind to your own attacking mind. 

8 minutes ago, puporing said:

Well you're clearly blind to your own attacking mind. 

Call it what you will. But the fact remains the same. The question reveals a disparity between your behavior and that of a true sage who knows to be no more special than a blade of grass. 

If you wish to divert the attention on me being full of ego by all means go for it. But for how long will you ignore the implications of what the question has revealed? Because the implications are huge. And you could benefit greatly by sincerely pondering them. 

Edited by Salvijus

The highest level of consciousness cannot be reached by endless arguing >:(

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@Salvijus And I know I'm the most realized being :D, and you're not. Whatever you are saying to me. 

You're actually the one trying to divert the attention from doing the actual work and instead putting your energy to attack me.

@Yimpa sorry.. I really don't wish to be dragged into it.

:)

Good. 

We can end here. A good place to stop

Tcare :)