Someone here

Apology

50 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Every community has a clown. Guess who's the clown in this one.

Aaaaaaaheemmmm... harrrumph... cough cough cough!!

Sorry guys, I guess something got stuck in my throat.

Why so serious?

17 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Full awakening is completely opening your being and flowing with life. There is no more knowledge, no more mastery, it is just this, now. but this, now, is more than it seems, it is deep, unfathomable, alive. 

Why is knowledge not compatible with full awakening? Cannot God make thoughts at the ultimate state of consciousness? Or is it just pure blessful existence?

Edited by LSD-Rumi

4 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Aaaaaaaheemmmm... harrrumph... cough cough cough!!

Sorry guys, I guess something got stuck in my throat.

Well.......two clowns...lol

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

30 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Why is knowledge not compatible with full awakening? Cannot God make thoughts at the ultimate state of consciousness? Or is it just pure blessful existence?

I guess it's possible to know things, what happens after this life, what is the structure of the cycles of existence, how existence flows. but ultimately it is infinite and unfathomable, it cannot be known or understood, or so I think for now.

You can open yourself to the substance of reality and understand that it is unlimited, that for me is full awakening. Knowing that after death you will become an interdimensional entity or something like that, to give an example, is interesting, but it is a structure, then there will be another, and another infinitely, so it is indifferent to know a lot or a little, compared to infinity, it's no big deal. Another thing that can be understood is how reality flows, how unlimited intelligence creates itself and takes shape. They are intuitive understandings that disappear and cannot be remembered, but of course, I speak from a basic level, my openness to reality is recent and superficial, although authentic. We will see what is possible to see, others will have gone much deeper, to openings sustained for years. although they must be few since all the spirituality that is spread seems quite superficial

On 2/1/2024 at 11:38 AM, Princess Arabia said:

You are calling his comment stupid while engaging in it. You cannot want change and be attached to whatever that change brings. You are still attached to outcomes. You are only changing into an idea that you are dreaming up. True change happens by being, not expecting people to respond how you want them to respond. Ignore it if it doesn't resonate. By calling it stupid, you have acknowledged it and by acknowledging it, you have brought it to life.

You are too good at this lol.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

49 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

You are too good at this lol.

I'm channeling, it's my higher self speaking. I'm just doing the typing. Lol

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

I'm channeling, it's my higher self speaking. I'm just doing the typing. Lol

Heh, that happens to me a lot too. Sometimes I re-read my own posts and I'm like... wait a minute, where the heck did that come from? Certainly not from my dumbass, that much is for sure! :P

Why so serious?

7 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Heh, that happens to me a lot too. Sometimes I re-read my own posts and I'm like... wait a minute, where the heck did that come from? Certainly not from my dumbass, that much is for sure! :P

All the time, I swear. I don't reread my posts, most of the times, unless I have to, because I'm like, hold up, wait a minute where did that come from. You know, like actors who don't watch their own films. I have to almost always go back and proof-read before I send because I'm just flowing with ease and typos all over the place. 

@Princess Arabia

It makes it practicaply impossible for me to take anything you throw at me personally. When someone says something less than flattering about my ramblings, I don't really know who the recipient of the criticism is supposed to be... in most cases I'll probably just laugh and nod in silent agreement. xD

Why so serious?

What You guys been talking shit behind my back :P

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho