Davino

Emotional Mastery: What do you do when you don't feel good?

31 posts in this topic

One rule : Dont bypass shit under the carpet, and the carpet is called Spirituality 

True Inner Work makes life Meaninfull:

2 hours ago, CoolDreamThanks said:

I remind myself that feeling is a consequence of thinking, so I stop thinking and rest in the Peace of God in which there is no suffering, only joy. 

I would argue that the most intense feelings can arise when we aren’t thinking at all.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

There is nothing to do. What exactly can you do?

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

13 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Nothing. Allow yourself to not feel good fully without needing to change or deny it.

I think this is a half truth, yes whatever it is that is going on in life, either our inner experience or situations around Us, we have to Accept things as they are, this is a Stress Stopper, resistance to what Is is what Stress is, so Accepting that Your feeling down is first and foremost, but just because we Accept it/something doesn't mean we want it to be that way..

To do nothing about it means nothing will change, as Human Beings we are empowered to control and/or have the ability to change things to our liking, especially when it comes to our Inner Nature and Experience, its of the upmost importance that if Your not feeling so good inside of yourself that You do something about it, its like getting sick or cancer, you do nothing about it?

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

2 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

There is nothing to do. What exactly can you do?

There's plenty of things someone can do when they are not feeling good emotionally, lol...are we helpless sheep?

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

8 hours ago, Ishanga said:

its of the upmost importance that if Your not feeling so good inside of yourself that You do something about it, its like getting sick or cancer, you do nothing about it?

Doing from a position of fear and ignorance is the problem. Awareness is key here.

For example, I currently have this terrible stomach cramp. This occurred after I spent a day facing multiple fears head-on. It’s best that I allow myself to rest and slow down. What I did was nothing to be ashamed of - great growth comes from facing fear and discomfort with bravery.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

9 hours ago, Ishanga said:

There's plenty of things someone can do when they are not feeling good emotionally, lol...are we helpless sheep?

No, show me wrong, that everything that has been said is anything other than stories.

You confront the feeling of being "not good enough" and neuroplasticity will do its work.
This isn't the first time you've ruminated and it won't be the last.

5 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Doing from a position of fear and ignorance is the problem. Awareness is key here.

For example, I currently have this terrible stomach cramp. This occurred after I spent a day facing multiple fears head-on. It’s best that I allow myself to rest and slow down. What I did was nothing to be ashamed of - great growth comes from facing fear and discomfort with bravery.

But it is not coming from a place of Fear when something is happening within that You do not want! We are made to be Blissful, our bodies and minds, our intellects and creative capacity and ability work much better when in Blissful states of experience. So it is a natural thing to want to be healthy and fully alive and Aware!  

The example You gave is a consequence, this is first Karma, facing fears, then Samsara which is the situation that comes due to Karma (impressions from past actions, when it comes to Actions in all the areas of life (physical, mental, emotional, energy) do whatever You want to do, if You can face the consequences Joyfully, then what does it matter? So Life and actions is about cause and effect, when Your Blissful then You can do with the Effect much better imo...

4 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

No, show me wrong, that everything that has been said is anything other than stories.

Everything here is just a story, we are not talking about Spirituality, Truth in reality, we are just talking around it all, those things have to be internally experienced, not talked about for one to truly get it..