Bazooka Jesus

The Number One Masculine Attribute

28 posts in this topic

Alright guys & gals, this is my first topic on this subforum... I've left occasional comments on here over the years, but up until now never created a thread of my own.

So what is the subject that I deemed worthy of the honor of being the first of its kind to have it's own Bazooka thread? Well, it's none other than the number one masculine trait or attribute which is the true mark of an awesome guy, a guy that other men admire and to whom girls feel drawn like the proverbial moth to the flame. This one trait/attribute is the foundation of his whole magnetism & charisma, and the one thing you should focus on if you're a dude who struggles with making girls (or people in general) interested in you. Truly I tell you, this one thing lies at the heart of it all. And that one crucial & fundamental attribute is... (drumroll please):

Freedom.

Think about it. Everything that makes a man attractive is a reflection of how free he is; classic masculine traits like decisiveness, confidence, focussed creativity, strength and courage are all secondary byproducts and indicators of inner freedom... and conversely, everything that makes a man seem unattractive, unpleasant and pathetic is a symptom of his lack of freedom. Again, we are primarily talking about inner freedom here; inner freedom begets outer freedom. It is like an irresistible glow that radiates out into the world, shaping all interactions and thus the entire life of a man who possesses this quality. Too many men are preoccupied with trying to attain the superficial insignia of masculine freedom (money, status, success with women etc) without having first layed the necessary inner foundation that will - depending of course on one's personal preferences - almost effortlessly lead to all (or most of) those things in time.

The reason why I am feeling inspired to write about this is because I have recently meet an incredibly sweet and beautiful Italian girl at a Psytrance party in Goa; after having danced next to her for one hour or so, we started talking as soon as the music stopped, and she seemed instantly interested in me. We went to a bar at the street nearby in order to have food and drinks; some friends of hers went with us, but she was obviously interested in talking to me especially. When I told her that my plan was to go to Rajasthan and Varanasi next month, she said that she was thinking about going there too and how she would love to meet up with me once we're both there. After having had some great conversations about our passions (of which we have a lot in common) we exchanged numbers, parted ways and have been texting almost every day ever since.

Now, I have had some wonderful chance encounters with girls in my time, but this was unexpected even for my standards, lol. After my initial amazement, I started to wonder how on earth this came about... and I think that what most likely drew her to me was the air of freedom that I exuded in her eyes when we met at the party. I mean, being a European who hangs out in Goa during winter and dances his butt off at a Psytrance party pretty much automatically suggests a strong degree of freedom; but then it was also the fact that I wasn't really there in order to meet girls... I was just there to have a grand old time and let whatever happens happen, and she probably recognized that instantly. (I also look sort of like a well-groomed hippie these days, which certainly helps to support the overall impression, heh.)

Of course, you still need to be able to create real sexual rapport with girls, which is a skill that you need to learn and practice before you can effortlessly attract and "pick up" girls; just being a nice and cool guy is not enough for the real magic to happen. But everything starts with cultivating freedom; if you aren't free, you ain't SHIT. You can have all the money in the world, be good looking etc... it won't make women truly feel drawn to you (or at least not the right kind of women); even if it might occasionally spark some initial attention, that spark will flicker out really fucking fast if you come across as stiff, tense, try-hard, stuck-up, insecure, inhibited... in other words, unfree.

So fan that beautiful flame of freedom until it becomes a magnificient fire that radiates outwards, lighting up the whole world with its splendor... and then the world - and women - will be your juicy & delicious oyster.

Bon appetit, fellas!

Why so serious?

1 hour ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Alright guys & gals, this is my first topic on this subforum... I've left occasional comments on here over the years, but up until now never created a thread of my own.

So what is the subject that I deemed worthy of the honor of being the first of its kind to have it's own Bazooka thread? Well, it's none other than the number one masculine trait or attribute which is the true mark of an awesome guy, a guy that other men admire and to whom girls feel drawn like the proverbial moth to the flame. This one trait/attribute is the foundation of his whole magnetism & charisma, and the one thing you should focus on if you're a dude who struggles with making girls (or people in general) interested in you. Truly I tell you, this one thing lies at the heart of it all. And that one crucial & fundamental attribute is... (drumroll please):

Freedom.

Think about it. Everything that makes a man attractive is a reflection of how free he is; classic masculine traits like decisiveness, confidence, focussed creativity, strength and courage are all secondary byproducts and indicators of inner freedom... and conversely, everything that makes a man seem unattractive, unpleasant and pathetic is a symptom of his lack of freedom. Again, we are primarily talking about inner freedom here; inner freedom begets outer freedom. It is like an irresistible glow that radiates out into the world, shaping all interactions and thus the entire life of a man who possesses this quality. Too many men are preoccupied with trying to attain the superficial insignia of masculine freedom (money, status, success with women etc) without having first layed the necessary inner foundation that will - depending of course on one's personal preferences - almost effortlessly lead to all (or most of) those things in time.

The reason why I am feeling inspired to write about this is because I have recently meet an incredibly sweet and beautiful Italian girl at a Psytrance party in Goa; after having danced next to her for one hour or so, we started talking as soon as the music stopped, and she seemed instantly interested in me. We went to a bar at the street nearby in order to have food and drinks; some friends of hers went with us, but she was obviously interested in talking to me especially. When I told her that my plan was to go to Rajasthan and Varanasi next month, she said that she was thinking about going there too and how she would love to meet up with me once we're both there. After having had some great conversations about our passions (of which we have a lot in common) we exchanged numbers, parted ways and have been texting almost every day ever since.

Now, I have had some wonderful chance encounters with girls in my time, but this was unexpected even for my standards, lol. After my initial amazement, I started to wonder how on earth this came about... and I think that what most likely drew her to me was the air of freedom that I exuded in her eyes when we met at the party. I mean, being a European who hangs out in Goa during winter and dances his butt off at a Psytrance party pretty much automatically suggests a strong degree of freedom; but then it was also the fact that I wasn't really there in order to meet girls... I was just there to have a grand old time and let whatever happens happen, and she probably recognized that instantly. (I also look sort of like a well-groomed hippie these days, which certainly helps to support the overall impression, heh.)

Of course, you still need to be able to create real sexual rapport with girls, which is a skill that you need to learn and practice before you can effortlessly attract and "pick up" girls; just being a nice and cool guy is not enough for the real magic to happen. But everything starts with cultivating freedom; if you aren't free, you ain't SHIT. You can have all the money in the world, be good looking etc... it won't make women truly feel drawn to you (or at least not the right kind of women); even if it might occasionally spark some initial attention, that spark will flicker out really fucking fast if you come across as stiff, tense, try-hard, stuck-up, insecure, inhibited... in other words, unfree.

So fan that beautiful flame of freedom until it becomes a magnificient fire that radiates outwards, lighting up the whole world with its splendor... and then the world - and women - will be your juicy & delicious oyster.

Bon appetit, fellas!

You might become good friends with her! 

10 minutes ago, TheGod said:

You might become good friends with her!

Lol, we're already really good friends at this point... she is very much into spirituality, has great humour and an amazing taste in music; and the way she smiles... gaaaaaaaaahhh. I see the light of God in her eyes. 9_9

Well, let's see where this goes; I don't have any attachment to any particular outcome. I am just enjoying the ride and let it take me wherever it wants to take me!

B|

Why so serious?

21 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Lol, we're already really good friends at this point... she is very much into spirituality, has great humour and an amazing taste in music; and the way she smiles... gaaaaaaaaahhh. I see the light of God in her eyes. 9_9

Well, let's see where this goes; I don't have any attachment to any particular outcome. I am just enjoying the ride and let it take me wherever it wants to take me!

B|

hahhah you sound like one of my friends :)

He also enjoys being friends with women 

Aren't you idealising her a little bit? 

Edited by TheGod

@TheGod

What's wrong with being friends with a woman? The fact that you're friends doesn't mean that you have to just be friends. ;)

51 minutes ago, TheGod said:

Aren't you idealising her a little bit? 

Come on, cut me some slack... I've just met her and still am freshly smitten, lol.

But seriously, it's rare that I hit it off with a girl that incredibly well. And man, you should see her... I am not exaggerating when I say that she's a real cutie pie.

Plus I am slighty stoned as I write this. xD

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

Good for you my Bazookie Prince. Somehow, I sense this to be "the one". Take it from me, I can smell things from a computer away. No advice from me here as I have immense faith in you that you will receive this gift from the Universe in grace and style and recognize it as such. Good things come to those who flair and you definitely have some "flairing" going on.

Keep us afloat where you see fit and are comfortable with and I'm rooting for you in your pursuit of sharing the love that you are and emit so beautifully on this forum, even when you're being a sarcastic smug. Hehe.

Edited by Princess Arabia

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

Just now, Bazooka Jesus said:

@Princess Arabia

Aaaaaawww, you're too sweet as always! :D

You know I'm really sweet in your eyes when I can be called sweet after calling you a sarcastic smug. Now, that's true sweetness.💕

11 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

You know I'm really sweet in your eyes when I can be called sweet after calling you a sarcastic smug. Now, that's true sweetness.💕

Mylady, you have the right amount of sugar and salt... with hot pepper sprinkled on top, lol. All wrapped up in delicious chocolate. xD

Why so serious?

Mylady, you have the right amount of sugar and salt... with hot pepper sprinkled on top, lol. All wrapped up in delicious chocolate. xD

Lol❤️

So, after all, would that make me the most masculine guy on this forum?

full.jpg

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

14 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Sounds like a weird molecular cuisine recipe.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

Masculinity = Wildness - (minus) Rudeness

And to some extent: indifference + confidence

Omg she is do sweet... we keep texting and texting and texting... I swear, this girl is the cutest thing ever.

@Princess Arabia

I've already caught myself wondering what our kids would look like. Is that a bad sign? xD

Why so serious?

Omg she is do sweet... we keep texting and texting and texting... I swear, this girl is the cutest thing ever.

@Princess Arabia

I've already caught myself wondering what our kids would look like. Is that a bad sign? xD

No, it's not a bad sign, as long as you don't mention this to her. Fuck all that traditional stuff and what you're supposed to do and how long this should take and what you're not supposed to think about and ray ray. You're already in tune somewhat with the Universe, so just go with where it takes you without wondering if you're doing anything right or wrong. 

It would be more of a bad sign if you weren't thinking along those lines. Remember, imagination is the key so keep it there if that's what you desire. Don't listen to the bully - the mind.

2 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

No, it's not a bad sign, as long as you don't mention this to her.

Hehehe... sometimes I really have to hold back when we're texting, lol. A few times now I got this close to telling her that I cannot stop looking at the selfie she sent me and how crazy gorgeous she is, gah! :P

Why so serious?

Hehehe... sometimes I really have to hold back when we're texting, lol. A few times now I got this close to telling her that I cannot stop looking at the selfie she sent me and how crazy gorgeous she is, gah! :P

You don't have to hold back in telling a woman how you feel about her and how you find her attractive and however else you find her that's flattering. Just don't overdo it and say it when it's appropriate, only because you don't want to come off as trying to "bribe" her into anything or saying it when you've fucked up somehow. Just don't focus on speaking about her looks too much so she doesn't feel it's the only reason you're with her (even if it is). Notice I didn't say "don't focus on her looks" but speaking about it because I can't tell you what to focus on in this arena because attraction is personal. You'll get used to her looks at some point though, but for now enjoy it while it lasts. Not her looks but you gawking at it.lol

@Princess Arabia

Nah, it's not just her looks. When we met at the party, I thought "hmm, cute girl", but I wasn't totally swept of my feet or anything. It was only once we started texting and she really revealed her personality that she truly became gorgeous in my eyes... for me, the personality is always where the true beauty lies. 9_9

That's why I keep telling you that men are not quite as primitive in regard to female attraction as even they themselves sometimes think they are. Good looks alone are not everything; not by a long shot! It's only her feminine charisma that makes a woman truly glow... and my Italian bambina is a little firebird of charm, hehehe.

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

20 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

@Princess Arabia

Nah, it's not just her looks. When we met at the party, I thought "hmm, cute girl", but I wasn't totally swept of my feet or anything. It was only once we started texting and she really revealed her personality when she truly became gorgeous in my eyes... for me, the personality is always where the true beauty lies. 9_9

That's why I keep telling you that men are not quite as primitive in regard to female attraction as even they themselves sometimrs think they are. Good looks alone are not everything; not by a long shot! It's only her feminine charisma that makes a woman truly glow... and my Italian bambina is a little firebird of charm, hehehe.

Good, I didn't think so, I was just saying. Anyway, I'm nosey so keep me posted on the not-so-personal details and since it's pretty much the topic of this post, we won't be straying from the topic. Just whenever or whatever you feel like sharing. I'm happy for you.

The Universe is always granting us our wishes, the only problem is we're not communicating with it properly. So, it's granting us what it thinks we want. You were probably aligned and vibrating on a frequency that allowed it to bring to you this beauty. You weren't in the dating section constantly complaining and focusing on what you didn't want, that's why I felt it was the right vibe for you, amongst other reasons.

I'm always getting flack for my "woo woo" talk, but it's the same people who keep complaining and complaining and problems after problems. They won't listen to the girl with the short dress on, they feel more comfortable choosing the bearded man with the robe sitting on a throne, when the Universe sent me to tell them things, they just ignore it. Only a selected few will notice. Now, I just need to figure out who it send for me to listen to and i believe it's you. Honestly, no joke. Don't take that as a compliment or trying to fill your head up because I have my own secret divine reason why I said that.