EdgeGod900

Why did I make certain activities get me closer to my true nature?

9 posts in this topic

Why did I make meditation, doing psychedelics,etc get me closer to GOD. But other activities like socializing, hobbies,etc, that I created, get me further away from him????

Edited by EdgeGod900

God likes to cosplay as a human O.o xDxD

No idea. Why would you do that? Seems like a waste since God is EVERYTHING.

Edited by cetus

spiritual work is a pep talk

to ready yourself

to see god everywhere

if not something is wrong

2 hours ago, EdgeGod900 said:

Why did I make meditation, doing psychedelics,etc get me closer to GOD. But other activities like socializing, hobbies,etc, that I created, get me further away from him????

Maybe you need to create new friends and hobbies.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

"...you don't go to socialize to find the Truth. When you want to find the Truth, you go sit alone under a tree by yourself like the Buddha did. You don't go find the truth by going to a fucking retreat with a bunch of fucking hippies singing kumbaya in drum circles. You don't find the truth that way."

- Leo Gura

I can verify that I can start to  see the "border of the container" by doing these activities, but why do they make you realize such a thing?? I can verify it but I don't understand it. Is it just it is what it is??

Edited by EdgeGod900

We're  good.I found the answer.

Answer: Because also doing non-egoic activities means that you're expanding your lifestyle, therefore more holistic/Godlike.

Proof: Assume activities ä and lifestyle ĺ, so ä  ∈  ĺ. Suppose null Ø is God. Then Egoic lifestyle ℇ and Non-Egoic lifestyle Ŋ, such that ℇ ⊂ Ø & Ŋ ⊂ Ø by definition of null. And ℇ ⊂ Ŋᶜ and Ŋ ⊂ ℇᶜ, so ℇ ≠ Ŋ. Also, ℇ < ℇ + Ŋ . It follows that ℇ < ℇ + Ŋ < Ø. Therefore ℇ+ Ŋ is closer to God than just ℇ.

PS: Not a strict proof format just having fun😋

Edited by EdgeGod900

Stop the nonsense. Your Signature says it all. God likes to play games.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

Human life has always been war, since its origin 300 thousand years ago, Humans have been at war, the same as all life in general. Life to emerge and evolve using the war, that is the tool to ascend. Life is one, and it evolves creating movement, vortex, violence. The violence is total, the cruelty absolute. Humans are an emergent of life and our driving force has been war, and improvement has emerged from it. Peace means stagnation. In our current human dynamics, the living organism that is evolving at enormous speed is the collective ego, and its violence is not physical war but rather anxious energy that drives the development of this being forward. This energy creates imbalance and imbalance creates movement. the price is an encapsulated, closed, anxious experience. If you want to enjoy openness and put anxiety aside, you have to understand the structure of your mind, how it affects certain behaviors. For example, confrontation, violence, lying, compulsion, addiction, they close. the pause, the disinterest, the sincere expression, open

Edited by Breakingthewall