NightHawkBuzz

From a scale of 1 to 10 how much does being born to rich parents determine success?

26 posts in this topic

Makes sense to me since you have more opportunity. I'll try and give 7.2.

Edited by Chrisd

Can’t say for sure. Many different factors at play. It is definitely an advantage if you can honour your life and mind.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

It's definitely a huge advantage a person who inherits 413 million dollars like Trump, that plays a huge factor in someone becoming successful vs a person who comes from a poor family and doesn't have those advantages. 

Success is relative.

When you are already born into a rich family, success to you is not simply being able to maintain that level of wealth.

Trump is a failure in many regards, for example intellectually and emotionally.

The highest richness comes from conscious communication.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

This feels too much of a personal question that you are trying to divert to the macroscale.

This question is about you.

How did having the parents you had affect you?

How did your economic situation shape you as a person?

What can you do to mitigate and grow beyond these difficulties, using them as a trampoline?

How can I let go of the envy I have for others that were more lucky in life?

How can I heal my inner child that still suffers from all the conditioning in my early years?

What is the source of my suffering? What am I avoiding to look at? What is the most painfull aspect of this situation?

How can I accept what happened to me? How can I love myself? How can I love my parents that didn't know any better?

And so on.. Btw there is a specific answer to your initial question but it is not what will quench your thirst. Doing the work above will.